View Full Version : Hey Topless...

Jordy
09-17-2007, 07:22 PM
This one is for you:
http://www.hbcprotocols.com/Images/mickey1.jpg
:D :D :D

topless
09-17-2007, 07:34 PM
GO THE FOCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!! The traps are still empty. I'm afraid for my feet.

Jordy
09-17-2007, 07:34 PM
How exactly does one get mice in their car??? :idea:

Nord
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
How exactly does one get mice in their car??? :idea:
Live in Norco??;) :D :D

topless
09-17-2007, 07:58 PM
I tried to keep this private Jordy but NO, you had to go blab. I guess I have to tell now.
I have a huge ass Argus Monitor who I feed mice to. Saturday I took my son to the pet store and bought 4 feeder mice for this ugly ass lizard. After we were at the pet store, we stopped at the grocery store for a few things after throwing the two bags of mice in the back seat thinking they would be ok for a few minutes since it wasn't too hot outside. We came home, got the groceries out, put them away and a couple hours later I asked Cory what he did with the mice and he said "nothing". They were still in the car. I went out, got the 2 bags out but the mice didn't make it....................OK, one did , escaped from the bag and IT's STILL IN MY CAR!!!! The other three were lizard food. Now I have two mouse traps in my Explorer and I'm PISSED.

hoolign
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
I tried to keep this private Jordy but NO, you had to go blab. I guess I have to tell now.
I have a huge ass Argus Monitor who I feed mice to. Saturday I took my son to the pet store and bought 4 feeder mice for this ugly ass lizard. After we were at the pet store, we stopped at the grocery store for a few things after throwing the two bags of mice in the back seat thinking they would be ok for a few minutes since it wasn't too hot outside. We came home, got the groceries out, put them away and a couple hours later I asked Cory what he did with the mice and he said "nothing". They were still in the car. I went out, got the 2 bags out but the mice didn't make it....................OK, one did , escaped from the bag and IT's STILL IN MY CAR!!!! The other three were lizard food. Now I have two mouse traps in my Explorer and I'm PISSED.
.:rolleyes:
So put the lizard in the car ........jeeeezus

Jordy
09-17-2007, 08:09 PM
'scuse me??? I had to blab??? I posted my thread at 8:22 AFTER seeing you had posted this:
Do you have plans tonight? I have a mouse in my car that needs killing.
Oh yeah, that was posted at 8:05. Nice try blaming me though. :notam:

topless
09-17-2007, 09:02 PM
'scuse me??? I had to blab??? I posted my thread at 8:22 AFTER seeing you had posted this:
Oh yeah, that was posted at 8:05. Nice try blaming me though. :notam:It is kinda funny but i had to blame it on someone and there is no one better than you to blame it on.........Ya know people helping people and all.:D
PS I hope the focker died in the heat today but I need to know how to get the smell out if he starts to stink.

Racey
09-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh yeah, that's gonna start smellin real nice in a couple days after poor little mousey goes without water for a day, he is surely doomed....
:yuk: :D

topless
09-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh yeah, that's gonna start smellin real nice in a couple days after poor little mousey goes without water for a day, he is surely doomed....
:yuk: :DI hope he's doomed before he starts chewing wires.:mad:

squirt'nmyload
09-17-2007, 10:13 PM
but I need to know how to get the smell out if he starts to stink.
let me know, i got some stuff i can send you :)

topless
09-17-2007, 10:50 PM
let me know, i got some stuff i can send you :)
I might have to. The traps are still out there. BRB, I better go check them.

Mardonzi
09-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Still no mouse huh,,,
I give him 2-3 days till he really starts to smell :yuk:

SB
09-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Open the doors so he tries to escape.:D

Her454
09-18-2007, 08:07 AM
I have a huge ass Argus Monitor who I feed mice to.
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/fsakes.gif That thing is disgusting..... :jawdrop: I was scared sleeping in the same house with it. :eek:

boatnam2
09-18-2007, 08:10 AM
leave the doors open maybe he wil jump out.we had a few get in the motorhome but its so hot inside now they have left.i have yet to see one turn down the old peanut butter yet.Missb is a pro a killing them now.

Mr. C
09-18-2007, 08:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/wake6/ist2_2367358_mouse_convertible_spor.jpg

topless
09-18-2007, 08:38 AM
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/fsakes.gif That thing is disgusting..... :jawdrop: I was scared sleeping in the same house with it. :eek:
Yes he is. He is huge now and I hate that thing. I used to take him for walks but he is mean as hell now and even I'm afraid of him.

Ziggy
09-18-2007, 08:45 AM
You Big Chicken....bawk-bawk :D :D

Her454
09-18-2007, 08:50 AM
You Big Chicken....bawk-bawk :D :D
I'll admit to that. :eek: I had serious nightmares about that thing escaping and making a meal out of my arm or something. I'd sleep next to a clown and drink a gallon of coffee before I'd get anywhere near that thing again. :D