PDA

View Full Version : RRX6 wrap-up, thanks to everyone who attended, sponsored or donated

Magic34
09-17-2007, 09:11 PM
RRX-6 is now complete!
A HUGE thanks to the sponsors who helped pull this thing off:
CalState Insurance
Ultra Boats
Magic/Sleek Powerboats
CalState Insurance really takes good care of our group. Not only do they sponsor it, but then they put together prizes for the raffle. They made up some bags with things for the boat and gave away a sun shade as well. Thanks to them for making the event better. Thanks Brandin!!!
Ultra Boats sent a ton of gear for people. Big thanks to Ultra and the West family. You should have seen the look on Mock’s face when he didn’t win the poster. Talk about disappointment, I think he is still crying, that poster was sweet! Thanks John!!!!!!
Also a big thanks to Barry Diehl at Ultra. He donates money as much as a sponsor does and asks for nothing. We send him some shirts, but he does this every single year and many times he is unable to attend. he just supports our group, so Barry, a big thank you to you and your family.
We ended up having an amazing turnout and the sponsors even stepped it up big with donations to give away. Every single person, kids included, walked away with some prizes from the raffle at the end of the night. That is EVERY person, not registered boat, but everyone there each got something!
A big thanks to some of the following for throwing down some items for the raffle:
Sea Tow Havasu gave away (2) 1 year memberships. Big Thanks and I am bummed I didn’t win it!!!!!!! :D
Walt’s Motorsports made up about 10 goodie bags and also gave $100 gift certificate, very cool thanks!
Lynch Boat Manufacturing gave some shirts for our group, thank you!
Bud Light/Budweiser came up huge. They donated a TON of stuff and people took home some great gear, thanks to them!!!!!!
Hot Boat Magazine… YES, the magazine does exist. They gave away a ton of current issues and some Hot Boat gear including 2 nice jackets. Big thanks!
Lake Havasu Marine Association had some give-away goodies as well, thanks to them!
Nordic Boats also kicked down some gear to wear, so we really appreciate that as well. Thanks.
MudShark’s worked out much better this year than last. They were better prepared for us this year and the servers were great. Thanks to them.
If you haven't done business with any of the people above, give them a shot. They support you, and I plan to do the same. I was trying to decide between Sea Tow and Vessel Assist, but with Sea Tow attending and donating, my list just went to 1. Help those who make these events possible by support their business.
There are many people who stepped up to help. From Brandin and CalState Insurance bringing some cool gifts for people, to Todd from LHMA who helped fill the raffle table with prizes from many local companies they helped us big time with prizes. Thank you Brandin and Todd, couldn;t have done it without you! Also want to thank Karl. He supplied the DJ equipment and that alone saved me the most work. If Karl didn’t do that, I would have had to bring my gear from PHX which is always a huge pain.
This year’s event topped last year. The shirts turned out great and the people who will be wearing them are even better. Every person, kids included, walked away with some sort of prize or give-away. Every adult took something home from the raffle. We couldn’t ask for anything more.
Thanks to everyone who attended and we love having this big party with you. I hope everyone had a great time and your kids enjoyed the weekend as well.
Thanks again and we’ll do it again next year. We have to step it up to make it better than this one.
Michael
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39365&stc=1&d=1190050375
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39369&stc=1&d=1190050696

INSman
09-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Here, here :smile:

Mrs. 20
09-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks so much for everything! My son was stoked that he got the High School Musical 2 soundtrack!:D

Jyruiz
09-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks to all, it was one sweet weekend.

cc322
09-18-2007, 04:30 AM
One ouf our best trips of the year, thank you.

Magic34
09-18-2007, 07:13 AM
We feel the same way. We had a great time. :)

Jyruiz
09-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Also, thanks a lot for letting my son pass out the raffle tickets, he felt people were winning because of him and had a good time watching people win.

Magic34
09-18-2007, 07:17 AM
Also, thanks a lot for letting my son pass out the raffle tickets, he felt people were winning because of him and had a good time watching people win.
Cool. Great boy you have. :)

Jyruiz
09-18-2007, 07:17 AM
Cool. Great boy you have. :)
Thanks.

SummitKarl
09-18-2007, 07:19 AM
Very good weekend...
met allot of great people ....(really good/relaxed group of boaters at this event)
I put 11.7 running hours on the boat Thurs-Sun (gota love that) a regatta where you actually use your boat:D
all in all a great (well executed) event......
Karl

Magic34
09-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Very good weekend...
met allot of great people ....(really good/relaxed group of boaters at this event)
I put 11.7 running hours on the boat Thurs-Sun (gota love that) a regatta where you actually use your boat:D
all in all a great (well executed) event......
Karl
Thanks again. You really did save me a ton of work.

riverracerx
09-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Yes, thank you to everyone.
Just got back from almost a week in Toronto so catching up on the posts.
A huge thank you to all of the sponsors. We couldn't do the event if it wasn't for them. RRX is not a company, just me and without the support of so many great peole and companies the event would never be as successful as it has become!!
Thnak to all who attended as well. We had a GREAT group of people this year. I had a blast.
Look for RRX7 next year!! ;)

LHC30Victory
09-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for a GREAT Regatta! We always look forward to the RRX and are never disapointed...

Magic34
09-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Yes, thank you to everyone.
Just got back from almost a week in Toronto so catching up on the posts.
A huge thank you to all of the sponsors. We couldn't do the event if it wasn't for them. RRX is not a company, just me and without the support of so many great peole and companies the event would never be as successful as it has become!!
Thnak to all who attended as well. We had a GREAT group of people this year. I had a blast.
Look for RRX7 next year!! ;)
You see all the videos??? :D :D

riverracerx
09-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Yes, they were GLAMOROUS! :D