PDA

View Full Version : 1 Down 1 To Go

3rd Generation
09-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, we officially have the Eye of the Tiger back and it looks Amazing! Now, does anyone know where the Bad Attitude is???? its a Daytona or a Cheyenne

Slow Burn
09-18-2007, 06:39 AM
What happened to you guys last weekend? We had the lagoon all to ourselves.
Still messing with the bottle and was able to hit numbers that now require a "pop-off" valve. Well over the 110mph mark....
We're "re-designing" the current, ugly pop-off unit and will debut the new unit soon. Wait till you see it.
Should be back down in 2 weeks, see ya then!

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Still messing with the bottle and was able to hit numbers that now require a "pop-off" valve. Well over the 110mph mark....We're "re-designing" the current, ugly pop-off unit and will debut the new unit soon. Wait till you see it.
Slowburn,
I met you at Aha on Labor Day, I forget what hull are you running at those speeds? Sounds more than impressive.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Slow Burn
09-18-2007, 07:11 AM
Here's our "ski boat". It was nice meeting you guys over the Holiday weekend.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/110_pass.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSC00093.JPG

sofa king smooth
09-18-2007, 07:18 AM
Never heard of a 19cp with a pop off. Does it shut down hard?

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 07:25 AM
Well, we officially have the Eye of the Tiger back and it looks Amazing! Now, does anyone know where the Bad Attitude is???? its a Daytona or a Cheyenne
Looks like Red Rocket is going to be real busy now!!!! Congrats J whos motor is going in it?
Is this boat going to the track or to the river?

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Still messing with the bottle and was able to hit numbers that now require a "pop-off" valve. Well over the 110mph mark....
We're "re-designing" the current, ugly pop-off unit and will debut the new unit soon. Wait till you see it.
just got off the phone with your boy WOW great #s leaving my CP in the barn . So why the popoff are you going to ming with the boat ?

Slow Burn
09-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Sofa,
The boat comes down nice and straight, but we're starting to hit some big top end speeds.(115+)
It would just make me feel better having some type of safety and we can run it at the drags this way.

sofa king smooth
09-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Pop off or jet away? Sometimes I wish i had a pop off on my 18,it takes me the whole shut down at ming to feel good about turning. Hope to see you at Ming in October. Those are some pretty stout #s out of a 19cp. Gotta love nitrous.

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 07:45 AM
Oh yeah ,
The boat with the 700HP engine:rolleyes: Nice #'s 115:jawdrop:
Do you know if anyone has done back to back testing with different air scoops and noticed any performance gain for boats in the 100-110 range.
Your type of scoop vs a forward facing small scoop with a flame arrestor in it.
I'll see if I can post a picture of my style later. But you know the typical ski/sport scoop.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 07:46 AM
Sofa,
The boat comes down nice and straight, but we're starting to hit some big top end speeds.(115+)
It would just make me feel better having some type of safety and we can run it at the drags this way.
painting a pretty good target on your back there slowburn, better make sure it has the good tune up all the time now!

Slow Burn
09-18-2007, 07:58 AM
painting a pretty good target on your back there slowburn, better make sure it has the good tune up all the time now!
I feel great about the boat. Works better each weekend.
BRING IT!

sofa king smooth
09-18-2007, 08:05 AM
He must mean bring on the cp Mike,he surely doesn't want any of the new boat does he?
Glad to see you run such good #'s at the track. The track is going to cost you a lot of money I have a feeling.
Toters,trailers.golf carts beer for red cup.:D

Cs19
09-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Id hate to see you guys cut the back of that boat to install the valve but you cant argue saftey..Nice numbers! Thats movin in a 19cp, pics look good not a whole lot wrong with the way its riding.
Mike D has the racing bug pretty bad.. That old bumper sticker says it all... "On this trailer lies a disease which there is no cure for":) I know RCR has the disease.

Slow Burn
09-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Yes, I meant his CP!:D

RivrKD
09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
:idea:

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Id hate to see you guys cut the back of that boat to install the valve but you cant argue saftey..Nice numbers! Thats movin in a 19cp, pics look good not a whole lot wrong with the way its riding.
Mike D has the racing bug pretty bad.. That old bumper sticker says it all... "On this trailer lies a disease which there is no cure for":) I know RCR has the disease.
Nope no more races for me, after i put harris on the jv team and took his place, I am done I earned my cup sticker. I can see divorce at the rate I am going. I am going to stick with the river where there are no lights or rope.
Took boat off dolly trailer putting it on road trailer going v drive hunting at the river now. thanks to all you guys at the races I had a great time. I now have a date with slow burn in my cp:D ;)
YA RIGHT C YOU IN OCT ON THE ROPE !!!!

cyclone
09-18-2007, 12:14 PM
nice save. :D

Johnwithjm
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Nope no more races for me, after i put harris on the jv team and took his place, I am done I earned my cup sticker. I can see divorce at the rate I am going. I am going to stick with the river where there are no lights or rope.
Took boat off dolly trailer putting it on road trailer going v drive hunting at the river now. thanks to all you guys at the races I had a great time. I now have a date with slow burn in my cp:D ;)
YA RIGHT C YOU IN OCT ON THE ROPE !!!!Quiter:jawdrop:

3rd Generation
09-18-2007, 02:27 PM
From a senior Gold Cup member by 2 weeks, Greg says thats the biggest bunch of bullshit he's ever heard!
p.s I also have a date with slow burn! Its my turn to have the fresh bottle

Cs19
09-18-2007, 06:00 PM
:D See ya then.

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
From a senior Gold Cup member by 2 weeks, Greg says thats the biggest bunch of bullshit he's ever heard!
p.s I also have a date with slow burn! Its my turn to have the fresh bottle
Greg Who?? what bull$hit? So your coming to the track in Oct. ?

Red Rocket
09-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Greg Who?? what bull$hit? So your coming to the track in Oct. ?
Yes we are!:)

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Yes we are!:)
How can you be in 2 places at once? Whos driving? whos crew chief? your going to be a very busy boy!!!! This is going to be very interesting:idea: atleast your phone won`t be ringing off the hook:D

RivrKD
09-18-2007, 07:43 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:

Johnwithjm
09-18-2007, 08:00 PM
How can you be in 2 places at once? Whos driving? whos crew chief? your going to be a very busy boy!!!! This is going to be very interesting:idea: atleast your phone won`t be ringing off the hook:D LMAO:D OLD SCHOOL vs VERY OLD SCHOOL

Red Rocket
09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
How can you be in 2 places at once? Whos driving? whos crew chief? your going to be a very busy boy!!!! This is going to be very interesting:idea: atleast your phone won`t be ringing off the hook:D
I won't be able to have my new one there so I will crew cheif both boats and drive for Harris. I will have plenty of help I'm sure his whole crew will be there looking to get a piece of "Old School''

Mike D..
09-18-2007, 08:18 PM
I won't be able to have my new one there so I will crew cheif both boats and drive for Harris. I will have plenty of help I'm sure his whole crew will be there looking to get a piece of "Old School''
OH NO i have been here before, but you haven`t. good luck with your new best friends, LOL you are going to be glued to the phone until oct.

Johnwithjm
09-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Gold cup leader will work his magic on both boats. Will pre school be up to the task:)

cyclone
09-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Gold cup leader will work his magic on both boats. Will pre school be up to the task:)
Ouch. lol:)

SoCal Power
09-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Congrats Boys!! I guess I need to get my a$$ to ming in oct. When you going back to the riv?
Congrats to you and WG too. I can't believe I had to hear about it here though. Did you loose my number???