PDA

View Full Version : New to me

v-drive
02-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Well we picked up our new toy today. We bought it from "BA Kurtis" on the boards. 1978 Eliminator cruiser and it is one nice boat. Thanks again Dan and LISA. Betsy is already calling it hers.....Ben

dmontzsta
02-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Ben, Congrats!
Like I said, you do not have to change your name, we still love you. :) You couldnt beat that deal, the boat will make you very happy for many years. :)

pebo
02-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Ben, congrats on the cruiser. We will miss Dan and Lisa at Big river this year. So where do you boat?
Steve

DansBlown73Nordic
02-26-2006, 04:37 AM
Lets see a couple pictures!!!!

v-drive
02-26-2006, 05:59 AM
Ben, congrats on the cruiser. We will miss Dan and Lisa at Big river this year. So where do you boat?
Steve
Hi Steve,we go all over but my sister in law has a place in parker we are going to try this year. Last summer summer we did a few lakes in az and were blown away. I think locally we will try Silverwood(when it's not snowing)and see how that works. later......Ben

v-drive
02-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Dans66, i don't have any pics of my own yet but if you go to the spam section look up Eliminator cruiser for sale there are some posted..Ben

Mohavekid
02-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Looking at the pics in the Spam section, it looks like your boat has adjustable cav plates similar to a v-drive.
Can you post some pics of the plates inside and out? How do they work on a jet?

v-drive
02-26-2006, 11:01 AM
like I said i don't have any pics of my own yet but when we went for the ride last weekend the boat was on top of the water just like that. If it had not done that I would not have bought the boat. I had a jet in the past and I was comparing its performance to this ones. I think i will have a hard time getting my wife out of the drivers seat....v-drive