PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

HM
09-18-2007, 09:15 AM
;)

riverbound
09-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Im not allowed to talk to any of my old friends anymore...my new GF likes it in the pooper and believes in god (or at least screams it in bed all the time).
Shhhh...dont tell any of my friends ;)

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 09:23 AM
That is absolute Bull$hit as far as I'm concernd....but it was mentioned that someone may need meds. Maybe Rex knows more than we do.......
Hey JBB.. What kind of Cobra Kit and what engine is going in it?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

riverbound
09-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
he got a real cheap deal from his ins co. from his sunk jeep. so hes putting the cobra body on the jeep frame. :D

Jbb
09-18-2007, 09:29 AM
That is absolute Bull$hit as far as I'm concernd....but it was mentioned that someone may need meds. Maybe Rex knows more than we do.......
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Sheel Valley 466/C6
he got a real cheap deal from his ins co. from his sunk jeep. so hes putting the cobra body on the jeep frame. :D
:jawdrop:

HM
09-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Who makes the cobra kit for a jeep?

riverbound
09-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Who makes the cobra kit for a jeep?
Byron is making a Kustom one

Jbb
09-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Byron is making a Kustom one
It's Brian....And I stand by my original statement, that there are no Jeep parts in my Cobra!

ThongMagnet
09-18-2007, 09:40 AM
Hope this helps http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2794688&posted=1#post2794688:D :D

HM
09-18-2007, 09:57 AM
That thread isn't about Buford's jeep at all!
Why would someone build a jeep with no jeep parts? Is he gonna tow a boat to Cali?

riverbound
09-18-2007, 09:59 AM
It's Brian....And I stand by my original statement, that there are no Jeep parts in my Cobra!
you're telling me none of the parts from your jeep will work in your cobra???....that sux as much as RD :mad:

Jbb
09-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Im just sayin.....It wasnt my Jeep...

bunny 166
09-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Why would someone build a jeep with no jeep parts? Is he gonna tow a boat to Cali?
Yep, when he comes to see his imaginary brother that lives 15 minutes away from me...... :rolleyes:
Can't wait to see the Cobra/Jeep Hybrid, BrYan.... ;)

riverbound
09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39484&stc=1&d=1190140782
Byron,
that thing is bad Azz!!!! Cant wait to see some video of it.

bunny 166
09-18-2007, 10:47 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39484&stc=1&d=1190140782
Wooooooooooo! That is hot--you will pull all kinds of talent with that thing!! :D

Jbb
09-18-2007, 11:01 AM
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39484&d=1190140782
:p

HalletDave
09-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Brine,
That's a sharp roadster you got there. You'll get some leg for sure.
Tell us how you do. :D

Sportin' Wood
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Brine,
C'mon Dave gimmie a break.:D
Nice Walker Evans bead locks.

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 11:24 AM
This post is just a test to see if this thread is locked, yet. :cool:

Jbb
09-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Brine,
leg....:p ...with burns on them from sidepipes...

HalletDave
C'mon Dave gimmie a break.:D
Nice Walker Evans bead locks.
HEY HEY HEY, one break...commin' up :D

Jbb
This post is just a test to see if this thread is locked, yet. :cool:
wont be long....

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 11:31 AM
wont be long....
It's a sad day when the moral judgements of one or perhaps a few are imposed on a group. Those who claim the moral high ground rarely occupy it.
We need RD to step up his web site program.
Oh well, at least my girlfriend is not playing me. :)

Jbb
09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
. :)
Being worked on as we speak....:D...and I gotta tell ya Tom......You're gonna be beaten pretty severely there...:D

HalletDave
09-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Brine,
Check out the Havasu Weather thread.
Phebus is getting ready to take your Jeep out and get it dirty.:jawdrop: :D

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Never seen a 4x4 Cobra rock crawler before Bryan:confused: And that 460 is going to make it very front end heavy so make sure you have a wench attached somewhere? Just my .02 Brinyn
Edit:
The mixture of Jeep parts and high performance Cobra parts in intriguing I must say:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Rexone
09-18-2007, 02:33 PM
rex,
So with this newer kinder gentler ***boat. Anyitme I feel somone is making fun of me. Can I PM you and ask you to delete the thread??
I can think of a couple times where I have asked Mods to delete a thread either due to a mistake or the topic "jumping the shark"....funny thing is, they were neve deleted. :idea:
<-----really confused with this double standard.:idea:
Certainly you can PM me. And I likely won't delete it just like that one wasn't and isn't deleted and/or likely wouldn't be deleted for the reasons you listed. I simply asked a rarely asked for favor which was somewhat ignored by several (not exactly unexpected). This person being hammered on wasn't a participant or should I say combantant, nor is she any type of frequent poster like the 2 that started this whole story that led to her being a hammeree, one a month ago and then again yesterday. Someone like yourself and most of the posters in all these threads are frequent posters and therefore can speak up for themselves much easier than someone who rarely posts or has never posted on the particular subject that made them a hammeree.
And neither did I lock the thread nor request it be locked. That was done by a sandbar moderator.
But I likely won't ask next time because the result that occurred was not what I'd hoped for but actually unfortunately to a point what I expected from some. :)
There should be no confusion. ***boat isn't a democracy even though it might come across that way because of so little day to day moderator interference or action. Like RTJas would say, this ain't Burger King.
Do you really think so? My understanding is Rex is a real clueless dumazz, off the hook overbearing and overzelous type moderator on some extreme sports like kind of power trip. Just what I've read. ;)
It's a sad day when the moral judgements of one or perhaps a few are imposed on a group. Those who claim the moral high ground rarely occupy it.
Tom I try to occupy what I impose most of the time. I guess everyone has occupational exceptions or opinions that differ. Hopefully RD will dedicate a forum just for "Relationship problems and the Senseless Beating of Third Parties". It should be a popular one if the model of threads posted here are anything close to real life. Perhaps you, Ratso, and Dr Phil can moderate it... :D
On a different track, those are nice pics of your new 4x4 vehicle Byron. When do you anticipate it hitting the road? errr hills?
Have a good day all. I have to go suit up and do some grass trimming before I come back later and scrutinize threads for possible edit and lockdown. :)

Jbb
09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Certainly you can PM me. And I likely won't delete it just like that one wasn't and isn't deleted and/or likely wouldn't be deleted for the reasons you listed. I simply asked a rarely asked for favor which was somewhat ignored by several (not exactly unexpected). This person being hammered on wasn't a participant or should I say combantant, nor is she any type of frequent poster like the 2 that started this whole story that led to her being a hammeree, one a month ago and then again yesterday. Someone like yourself and most of the posters in all these threads are frequent posters and therefore can speak up for themselves much easier than someone who rarely posts or has never posted on the particular subject that made them a hammeree.
And neither did I lock the thread nor request it be locked. That was done by a sandbar moderator.
But I likely won't ask next time because the result that occurred was not what I'd hoped for but actually unfortunately to a point what I expected from some. :)
There should be no confusion. ***boat isn't a democracy even though it might come across that way because of so little day to day moderator interference or action. Like RTJas would say, this ain't Burger King.
Do you really think so? My understanding is Rex is a real clueless dumazz, off the hook overbearing and overzelous type moderator on some extreme sports like kind of power trip. Just what I've read. ;)
Tom I try to occupy what I impose most of the time. I guess everyone has occupational exceptions or opinions that differ. Hopefully RD will dedicate a forum just for "Relationship problems and the Senseless Beating of Third Parties". It should be a popular one if the model of threads posted here are anything close to real life. Perhaps you, Ratso, and Dr Phil can moderate it... :D
On a different track, those are nice pics of your new 4x4 vehicle Byron. When do you anticipate it hitting the road? errr hills?
Have a good day all. I have to go suit up and do some grass trimming before I come back later and scrutinize threads for possible edit and lockdown. :)
I told you guys Mikey would be all butt hurt about your piling on.....:D

ratso
09-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Hopefully RD will dedicate a forum just for "Relationship problems and the Senseless Beating of Third Parties". It should be a popular one if the model of threads posted here are anything close to real life. Perhaps you, Ratso, and Dr Phil can moderate it... :D
:)
:notam:

RiverToysJas
09-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Amen Brother Rex! I decided I better bring that one back...... ;)
RTJas :D

Jbb
09-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Can I get fries with that? :D
:p

Rexone
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM
:notam:
I just thought it would bring a good cross section of perspectives to the table, all of you being relationship experts. Having 3 uniquely different perspectives would add some flair to the moderation decisions wouldn't you think? :D

RiverToysJas
09-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Can I get fries with that? :D
NO! :devil:

Jbb
09-18-2007, 02:58 PM
NO! :devil:
:jawdrop: ....I think they mean business....:D

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Do you really think so? [/B] My understanding is Rex is a real clueless dumazz, off the hook overbearing and overzelous type moderator on some extreme sports like kind of power trip. Just what I've read. ;)
Just a guess Rex, just a guess:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 03:07 PM
There should be no confusion. ***boat isn't a democracy even though it might come across that way because of so little day to day moderator interference or action.
I don't believe there is any confusion here in that regard, although you may be confused in one way.
North Americans enjoy tremendous freedom. It's weird when we can't say what we want and have to be careful not to offend someone and endure their wrath. I feel we are programmed to rebel against autocracy and it's trappings.
You, personally, have many times faced this rebellion and I know it pisses you off. You throw down the power on someone and they do their best to respond in kind, any way they can. It's not right on some level and yet it's part of the freedom we enjoy and that makes it right on some level too.
Tom I try to occupy what I impose most of the time. I guess everyone has occupational exceptions or opinions that differ.
Mike, I know you to be an outstanding individual of tremendous quality and integrity. I admire you as a person and would literally trust you with my life.
The thing is, I have no interest in being judged by you. Even if your morals were perfect, I still would have no interest. Would you like to be judged by me? How about by 67wiemann? The three of us are all peers in life, just not in the ***boat environment.
Hey... I know it happens and I know life will go on. There's been no real harm. How do you suppose it's going to go at RiverDave's new site, if he ever gets it going? It may start as a love in but sooner or later we'll all have to conform, on some level.
My suggestion is that we acknowledge the differences and at least try to steer clear of moral judgment. Maybe we don't like the he said/she said post relationship patter. Fine. What's next? Do we start locking down threads that talk about swinging? Where's the line?
It's a slippery slope, my very good and highly respected friend.

Jbb
09-18-2007, 03:10 PM
I How do you suppose it's going to go at RiverDave's new site, if he ever gets it going? It may start as a love in but sooner or later we'll all have to conform, on some level.
In your case....the terms ...straight jacket......and Iron fist ...come to mind....Have a pleasant day...:)

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 03:11 PM
In your case....the terms ...straight jacket......and Iron fist ...come to mind....Have a pleasant day...:)
I've often wondered what it would be like to move to Lloydminister. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't believe there is any confusion here in that regard, although you may be confused in one way.
I'll infer it is not confusion, I believe Rex fills he has an obligation to protect the meek, at least in this case. It was not her post that started this and it may not have been that big of a deal until her picture was posted. The situation on the other side may well be more dire than you assume.
Just a guess and my .02:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 03:24 PM
I want to add to my earlier thoughts... just for the sake of completeness of my position...
I think it's plenty fair to suggest the mods have stepped over the arbitrary lines that have been drawn on several occasions. On some of those occasions, the serfs have screamed bloody murder. The serfs, on the other hand, have crossed the arbitrary lines .... well.... every second post. :D
In short, the mods have done an infinitely better job of staying close to the rules than the rest of the membership and most certainly that includes me. When I've strayed beyond the line, I've been gently encouraged to stray back within the line. Other times, I've simply gotten away with things I should not have.
I mean to say that this site has a moderating team that is nothing short of fantastic. There is no other site on the Internet, that I'm aware of, that is moderated as well as this site. I know of one other site that is as good, in my opinion, and the rest don't hold a candle to this one. I really feel the right things are happening here and I feel good about hanging out here, generally.
I’m not threatening to leave, throwing down any demands, or suggesting anyone is doing a particularly bad job. All I’m trying to vent is my point of view.
Seriously, kudos to the ***boat moderation team. :cool:

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I'll infer it is not confusion, I believe Rex fills he has an obligation to protect the meek, at least in this case.
Are you an empath, Sleeper CP?
Can you tell me what I'm feeling right now?

RiverToysJas
09-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Thanks Tom.
RTJas

Jbb
09-18-2007, 03:40 PM
I want to add to my earlier thoughts... just for the sake of completeness of my position...
I think it's plenty fair to suggest the mods have stepped over the arbitrary lines that have been drawn on several occasions. On some of those occasions, the serfs have screamed bloody murder. The serfs, on the other hand, have crossed the arbitrary lines .... well.... every second post. :D
In short, the mods have done an infinitely better job of staying close to the rules than the rest of the membership and most certainly that includes me. When I've strayed beyond the line, I've been gently encouraged to stray back within the line. Other times, I've simply gotten away with things I should not have.
I mean to say that this site has a moderating team that is nothing short of fantastic. There is no other site on the Internet, that I'm aware of, that is moderated as well as this site. I know of one other site that is as good, in my opinion, and the rest don't hold a candle to this one. I really feel the right things are happening here and I feel good about hanging out here, generally.
I’m not threatening to leave, throwing down any demands, or suggesting anyone is doing a particularly bad job. All I’m trying to vent is my point of view.
Have you ever thought about throwing your flip flopping hat ...:D ...into the political arena.....?...Mr Doublespeak...:D

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Are you an empath, Sleeper CP?
Can you tell me what I'm feeling right now?
Which body part? I'd rather not.:rolleyes:
As far as the empath thing goes, no. Just knowing that Rexone(or Mods) did something that is nearly unheard of, and after reading his first post as to why he did it I just put two and two together.
Sometimes I'm slow, but I'm not that slow and I think the Mods actions were not solely motivated from chivalry. I'm sure he was hoping after his first post that the "sharks" would be able to fulfill their appetites for raw meat somewhere else. I would assume from reading some of your posts over the last 3 months that he would consider you a "shark"(top of the food chain) and that you could let one little bait fish get away and not feel neutered by the loss.
Maybe he was wrong:idea: Hey maybe I am an empath:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Some Kind Of Monster
09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
There's been no real harm.
Oh but you are wrong. There may not have been any real harm to ***boat, but to the people involved, especially those unable or uninterested in defending themselves, this was a big deal that hurts a lot. 67W... He brought this on himself, and I wish he could have kept it at that. To himself. I hope he doesn't end up on the side of the road somewhere due to what we all have said to him, but that's about it. His stupidity astounds me. Don't throw others to the sharks. Me, I'm a big boy. Pound away, I'll dish it right back. I don't know most of you personally and probably never will. I'm sure most of us hide a little behind our screen names. This is ***boat afterall. Those of you that do know me, know I would do just about anything for anyone, and that I relatively know what I'm talking about. So listen to me when I say that there are still key details missing here that you all are clueless about. The kind of shit that went on in the previous threads was uncalled for, even for ***boat standards. I know you all have your imaginary world here where you dream up wild, crazy scenarios and "live" them out behind a keyboard. Yeah I do it too. I don't however know who's girl is a slut, or who has a boob job, or who is doin who. Why? Because I have never met most of you. To say that kind of shit about someone I have never met, or even someone that rarely if ever posts here, is weak. Until I meet you, I will leave it at that. We're talking about a real person here, and to say there was no harm done, is ignorant.

Phat Matt
09-18-2007, 06:27 PM
I simply asked a rarely asked for favor which was somewhat ignored by several (not exactly unexpected). This person being hammered on ..... nor is she any type of frequent poster like the 2 that started this whole story that led to her being a hammeree....
So she's not a whoore? :)

Rexone
09-18-2007, 06:30 PM
My suggestion is that we acknowledge the differences and at least try to steer clear of moral judgment. Maybe we don't like the he said/she said post relationship patter. Fine. What's next? Do we start locking down threads that talk about swinging? Where's the line?
Skiing is my favorite sport Tom.
I think swinging threads would be a great place to start. More ideas would be anything to do with spinning boats, cobras, jeeps, norco, pitbulls, religion, the entire BR and PR forums, trains, airplanes... .
Thank you for starting the suggestion train rolling. I will get moving on all these right away. I think we have a search feature in admin where we can search on certain keywords and the automatically lock or delete any threads that include those. I'm going to look into it. :)
I can feel an intense sensation of power even as I type this. I imagine Sleeper CP is already aware of it though. Just thought I'd post it for the rest. ;)

Rexone
09-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Thank you Tom. I and I'm sure the other mods appreciate that. All bullshit aside. :)

Rexone
09-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Which body part? I'd rather not.:rolleyes:
As far as the empath thing goes, no. Just knowing that Rexone(or Mods) did something that is nearly unheard of, and after reading his first post as to why he did it I just put two and two together.
Sometimes I'm slow, but I'm not that slow and I think the Mods actions were not solely motivated from chivalry. I'm sure he was hoping after his first post that the "sharks" would be able to fulfill their appetites for raw meat somewhere else. I would assume from reading some of your posts over the last 3 months that he would consider you a "shark"(top of the food chain) and that you could let one little bait fish get away and not feel neutered by the loss.
Maybe he was wrong:idea: Hey maybe I am an empath:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
SCP you are more perceptive than BNB would lead anyone to believe. ;)

HM
09-18-2007, 06:55 PM
All bullshit aside. :)
That is a heck of a lot of bullshit to just put aside. But you are Moderator. All encompassing power.....little itty bitty living space. :D

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 06:58 PM
SCP you are more perceptive than BNB would lead anyone to believe. ;)
All I can do is try...even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Rexone
09-18-2007, 07:02 PM
I'll infer it is not confusion, I believe Rex fills he has an obligation to protect the meek, at least in this case. It was not her post that started this and it may not have been that big of a deal until her picture was posted. The situation on the other side may well be more dire than you assume.
Just a guess and my .02:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
You're right Sleeper, there was no confusion on my part. It was a simple decision of right vs wrong. Unfortunately most the time forum rules don't cover that. That's one reason moderators were put in place to use descretion on how to handle issues that are sometimes borderline, sensitive, or otherwise offensive beyond the normal level of everyday offensiveness the forum offers up. It's always a judgement call based on individual circumstances.
Someone whined about double standards, fairness, in another thread. Life isn't fair. The mods aren't responsible for catching every inequity that occurs on the forum. No one is paid here. Fairness is applied as much as reasonably possible but it isn't always and no one is going to search around to make sure things are fair throughout the rhelm of 10000+ members. It's kind of like out on the road. One guy gets popped for speeding and 10 others drive by going faster, untouched. That's life and you see it daily everywhere you go. Some of the whiners need to get one beyond worrying and complaining to moderators about the ten guys that drove by faster on ***boat.

HM
09-18-2007, 07:09 PM
You're right Sleeper, there was no confusion on my part. It was a simple decision of right vs wrong. Unfortunately most the time forum rules don't cover that. That's one reason moderators were put in place to use descretion on how to handle issues that are sometimes borderline, sensitive, or otherwise offensive beyond the normal level of everyday offensiveness the forum offers up. It's always a judgement call based on individual circumstances.
Someone whined about double standards, fairness, in another thread. Life isn't fair. The mods aren't responsible for catching every inequity that occurs on the forum. No one is paid here. Fairness is applied as much as reasonably possible but it isn't always and no one is going to search around to make sure things are fair throughout the rhelm of 10000+ members. It's kind of like out on the road. One guy gets popped for speeding and 10 others drive by going faster, untouched. That's life and you see it daily everywhere you go. Some of the whiners need to get one beyond worrying and complaining to moderators about the ten guys that drove by faster on ***boat.
So basically, what you are saying is stop Hating. :D

Rexone
09-18-2007, 07:17 PM
So basically, what you are saying is stop Hating. :D
:D There ya go.

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Skiing is my favorite sport Tom.
I think swinging threads would be a great place to start. More ideas would be anything to do with spinning boats, cobras, jeeps, norco, pitbulls, religion, the entire BR and PR forums, trains, airplanes... .
Don't forget divorce. Anyone who has not been divorced is better than someone who has. It's basic God shit.

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Oh but you are wrong. There may not have been any real harm to ***boat, but to the people involved, especially those unable or uninterested in defending themselves, this was a big deal that hurts a lot.....[snip]...to say there was no harm done, is ignorant.
Fair enough, SKOM. I can see your point of view.
I'd like to suggest, however, that we all have the power to not be victimized in social situations, if we chose not to be.
For example, I could chose to be upset about you calling me ignorant and go on and on about how I'm actually pretty perceptive, you don't know me, and now you've damaged my self image. The reality is, what you say might be true. Then again, it might not be. I'll certainly think about it and I appreciate your candor.
Perhaps this doesn't apply to every situation but quite often, we are victims by our own choice. Reading some judgemental and small minded musings on an Internet site will not do severe damage to anyone. It could easily be another brick in a wall of negative energy, but it can only do damage those who chose to empower others to do so.
As background, I cite the sticks and stones mantra.

Some Kind Of Monster
09-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Fair enough, SKOM. I can see your point of view.
I'd like to suggest, however, that we all have the power to not be victimized in social situations, if we chose not to be.
For example, I could chose to be upset about you calling me ignorant and go on and on about how I'm actually pretty perceptive, you don't know me, and now you've damaged my self image. The reality is, what you say might be true. Then again, it might not be. I'll certainly think about it and I appreciate your candor.
Perhaps this doesn't apply to every situation but quite often, we are victims by our own choice. Reading some judgemental and small minded musings on an Internet site will not do severe damage to anyone. It could easily be another brick in a wall of negative energy, but it can only do damage those who chose to empower others to do so.
I understand. I would have been more correct to state that that comment was ignorant. You on the other hand, are very much not ignorant and I value your opinion. :)

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 07:53 PM
I understand.
I feel bad for everyone involved. It has to hurt.
I've been pretty cavalier about it but I offer what little support I can to you.
The thing about being exposed to the public is that you will be exposed to a lot of negative energy but you may find you're also exposed to some positive energy. I don't know if they balance but I wish to suggest the positive matters more than the negative. Who's opinion are you going to place more value on, the person who is trying to understand and support you or the person who passes swift and unyielding judgement based on no first hand information and really, almost no information of any kind?
It's too bad we give so much power to the negative influences, don't you think?

HM
09-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Stix and Stones....that would be a beotchin' concert.
I am the ultimate positive energy harvester and a militant optimist. Some see the glass as half empty. Others as half full. I see the glass as completely full...half full of water and half full of air (much like me :D)

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Some see the glass as half empty. Others as half full. I see the glass as completely full...half full of water and half full of air (much like me :D)
I'm a half full kind of guy. Half full of urine, that is.

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
That is a good question, is there an answer to it Byron:confused:
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm sorry I was late to class today but the doctor gave me a note. Would someone please repost the thread with the pics in it so I can catch up and form my own opinion of Rexies god-like power trippiness?
Since I missed out on so much did SKOM ever say if he wanted her back and did 67 weasel get his as* kicked. Gawd, I just hate it when I miss an episode of "How the Hot Boat Sinks".
Rio-> I get confused easily.:D
Last night from 9:30 to mid-night I think there were 3 or 4 pages. Kind of needed to be there. I really miss the thread, there was some great drama and comedy intermixed. Kind of like a Shakespeare play;) The more things change the more they stay the same.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Big Inch Ford Lover

Rexone
09-18-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry I was late to class today but the doctor gave me a note. Would someone please repost the thread with the pics in it so I can catch up and form my own opinion of Rexies god-like power trippiness?
The thread is gone. Get over it. And you need to just simmer down now (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2917767). This is not Burger King.

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I feel bad for you, Rio. The events of earlier today are going to go down in ***boat, as well as Earth, history.
The relationship thread started spinning out of control. Some compromising pictures of the woman were posted and then she logged in and started posting high resolution beaver shots. Some of the men folk stepped up with some cock images and other women chimed in with nudie pics too. It was a real fukkfest in here for a while.
.... that's when Rexone came in, deleting threads at random, banning anyone and everyone, posting pictures of his own penis, and declaring an instant banning for the next person to use the phrase, "beaver shot".
It's a real shame you missed it. We'll never see that kind of action around here again.
If anyone is looking for me, I'll be on RiverDave.com once he gets that place going.

Rexone
09-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Tom you seem a little prickly and combative today.
Might I suggest a small dose of Exlax or Castor Oil.
Hope you're feeling relief soon.

Jbb
09-19-2007, 03:25 AM
I'm a half full kind of guy. Half full of urine, that is.
Tom Brown....Piss Jug Therapist...:D

RiverToysJas
09-19-2007, 05:57 AM
That's great! I might have to put that whole thing in my signature!!! :idea:
RTJas :D

Tom Brown
09-19-2007, 07:06 AM
Tom Brown....Piss Jug Therapist...:D
It's the way of the road.

Sleeper CP
09-19-2007, 07:14 AM
The relationship thread started spinning out of control. Some compromising pictures of the woman were posted and then she logged in and started posting high resolution beaver shots. Some of the men folk stepped up with some cock images and other women chimed in with nudie pics too. It was a real fukkfest in here for a while.
.... that's when Rexone came in, deleting threads at random, banning anyone and everyone, posting pictures of his own penis, and declaring an instant banning for the next person to use the phrase, "beaver shot".
Shakespeare, Ron Jeremy it's all art;) Depends on you perspective I guess?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Tom Brown
09-19-2007, 08:45 AM
....continually harrass our courteous and thoughtful membership....
Rio, I really appreciate the thought and courtesy that went into your post. :D :D :D