PDA

View Full Version : Tried to find "The Judge" bt Taurus

Not So Fast
09-18-2007, 11:14 AM
I have been trying to find the "Judge" as mentioned in a previous post and no such luck. One gun shop in town had a blue 6' barrel model but I want the Stainless 3" model. they all say that the gun sells the minute it comes in, very popular. Is America re-arming itself :idea: NSF

riverbound
09-18-2007, 11:21 AM
I have been trying to find the "Judge" as mentioned in a previous post and no such luck. One gun shop in town had a blue 6' barrel model but I want the Stainless 3" model. they all say that the gun sells the minute it comes in, very popular. Is America re-arming itself :idea: NSF
I know of a certain someone that just picked up the stainless stubby. ;)

Tom Olson
09-18-2007, 11:28 AM
try Shooters Vault in Phx, they had 3 of them in stock last week 602-971-8600

gramps
09-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Gunbroker.com
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=80380309

Not So Fast
09-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Gunbroker.com
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=80380309
thanks, i'll give them a call. NSF

River Runin
09-18-2007, 11:46 AM
I snagged the first 3" I could find!--last one in town!--was blue, but I'll get the SS, asap....Also!
Slugs are more accurate than the LC's----fwiw! ;)

Baja Big Dog
09-18-2007, 12:47 PM
I snagged the first 3" I could find!--last one in town!--was blue, but I'll get the SS, asap....Also!
Slugs are more accurate than the LC's----fwiw! ;)
Why stainless, blue is beautiful!!!!:confused:

YeLLowBoaT
09-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Let me tell you a little secret about gun stores... none of the really cool shit ever makes it to the floor. its always cherry picked by employees or " good custmers" When I was working at one, I don't think we had a les baer 1911 ever make it to the wall... and we ordered 15. I know I've got one in my safe :D

Run_em_Hard
09-18-2007, 09:18 PM
www.impactguns.com says that they have some of the 4" blues in stock:D

cdog
09-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Check with SportsmanÂ’s Wherehouse in Goodyear. They have good prices.:D

YeLLowBoaT
09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Check with Sportsman’s Wherehouse in Goodyear. They have good prices.:D
no offence, but the last time I was in one, thier prices on firearms were hundreds more then the local gun stores. Infact I did not find one deal in the entire store...then again after I saw how much they wanted for a box of winchester "white box" .45 acp... I had to leave... $23.95 on sale. I can buy that all day at several other gun stores for 15-19and even less if I buy a case.

cdog
09-18-2007, 11:23 PM
no offence, but the last time I was in one, thier prices on firearms were hundreds more then the local gun stores. Infact I did not find one deal in the entire store...then again after I saw how much they wanted for a box of winchester "white box" .45 acp... I had to leave... $23.95 on sale. I can buy that all day at several other gun stores for 15-19and even less if I buy a case.
Last time I was in there they had AE 10mm for 20 bucks. Not bad! Glock 20 was priced well at $569 compared to Cabela's at $599. They may not be the best price but i've found they're better than most. Having it when you want it is sometimes more important.

PE826
09-19-2007, 03:25 AM
I have been installing a cctv system at a big firearms distributor, and they can't keep these things in stock, as of last week the waiting list was pretty long. They had a couple of Ti. models that would be brutal to shoot due to there weight and they sold in less than 1 day.