PDA

View Full Version : American outdoor coolers?

clownpuncher
09-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Does anyone have a web address for them? I can find their products online but can't seem to find an AO specific website.
Thanks in advance.
ROC

Havasu1986
09-18-2007, 05:54 PM
www.American-Outdoors.com ;)

Mrs.Racer277
09-18-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.aocoolers.com/index.cfm
Brian is great :)

RitcheyRch
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
If you dont want to order on-line they are selling them at the LA County Fair.

Havasu1986
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.aocoolers.com/index.cfm
Brian is great :)
Beat you to it Dia. :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Beat you to it Dia. :D :D
Better check the posting times :D
I was just thinking I was getting slow. LOL :D :D

clownpuncher
09-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Shit that was fast. Thanks for the replies.
Just my style................I'm gettin some new coolers...........just in time for winter:rolleyes: :D

Havasu1986
09-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Better check the posting times :D
I was just thinking I was getting slow. LOL :D :D
Better check my #2 to your #3 post :D :D

Phat Matt
09-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Great coolers. Mine is leaking though. I gotta get it fixed. I just noticed on the site it has to go to TX to get fixed. Corona is a lot closer. :D

Racer277
09-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Better check my #2 to your #3 post :D :D
OK OK You are a whinner :D :D
Oops just posted under hubby. Mrs.R277

kap
09-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Ryan at SLIDE ANCHOR in Havasu has them in stock and great prices.
I bought three but I have one leaking real bad---- it didn't last a month of daily use packed use. However, I hear if you provide the receipt they will repair for free if recent sale. Problem is sending it out and waiting to get it back.
I carry one in the truck in the summer time anywhere I go--- including Vegas or anyplace hot you will always have a cold beverage at hand.
Awesome product and it is easy on the upholstery and gel coat.
KAP
P.S. They do not like bottles with metal caps seems this may be the culprit to my leaking cooler.

phebus
09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
I have three and have used the heck out of them for years and years. They are awesome, and I've never had a problem with any of them.
Great product. :D

Phat Matt
09-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Ryan at SLIDE ANCHOR in Havasu has them in stock and great prices.
I bought three but I have one leaking real bad---- it didn't last a month of daily use packed use. However, I hear if you provide the receipt they will repair for free if recent sale. Problem is sending it out and waiting to get it back.
I carry one in the truck in the summer time anywhere I go--- including Vegas or anyplace hot you will always have a cold beverage at hand.
Awesome product and it is easy on the upholstery and gel coat.
KAP
P.S. They do not like bottles with metal caps seems this may be the culprit to my leaking cooler.
Warranty
Our warranty program works like this.
We will replace the liner or the zipper for the life of your cooler. If the problem happens in the first year we will pay for the shipping back. After that we charge $10.00 for us to ship your cooler back. Even if the puncture was your fault we will still replace your liner with a new one. We're using the good old honor system here. All you need to do is send the cooler back with a Check or $10.00 cash to our factory
American Outdoors
3030 E Meadows Blvd
Mesquite, TX 75150
Include your return address and what you need fixed.
And please make sure the cooler is dry before you send it, we don't like fixing wet coolers!!
If you have any questions simply call us or contact us.
You can reach our customer service line at 1-800-336-5208.

phebus
09-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Brian, the owner of the company is a great stand up kinda guy. I love supporting people that give you what you deserve.

BajaMike
09-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Great coolers. Mine is leaking though. I gotta get it fixed. I just noticed on the site it has to go to TX to get fixed. Corona is a lot closer. :D
I've never had one leak....but they will fix it for free...they are the best!
:idea:

DILLIGAF
09-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Matt....Mine used to leak and I figured out why. I used to be on the boat in the garage and would drop them over the side rather than carry them off the boat. That was causing the lining inside to blow out which caused the leaking. Of course I now do not throw them around and so forth and haven't had any more problems. I have about 8 of them at home and just ordered 15 with my company logo on them to give to employees at Xmas. They will love them.
When you send them in they will fix anything that is wrong with them for $10 At least that is what I have paid in the past.

Steamin' Rice
09-19-2007, 10:02 AM
As the others have said, Brian is a great guy who provides excellent customer servics - I've been using his coolers for years and don't have any complaints.
Also, American Outdoors will be in Long Beach at the SCOPE poker run Sept 28-29 if anybody wants to see him there.

UOFADRUNK
09-19-2007, 11:23 AM
We have had great luck selling them down here in Yuma as well. A wonderful product and make great gifts. We sell them at the hot rod shows as well. They work way better then conventional coolers.