PDA

View Full Version : What happened

topless
09-18-2007, 07:28 PM
What happened to our heartbroken boys and the shocker chick? I want to know who scared them away.

HM
09-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marrying Humperdink in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess make our escape -- after I kill Count Ruben.

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Read post # 50 on the Holy Moly "what happned thread" that should about answer the question.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

topless
09-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marrying Humperdink in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess make our escape -- after I kill Count Ruben.
Is this going to be a religious ceremony?

Sleeper CP
09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Your are quoting one of my favorite movies. I watch it with my 2 kids when ever I can. I think I like it more than they do.
Sleeper CP

HM
09-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Your are quoting one of my favorite movies. I watch it with my 2 kids when ever I can. I think I like it more than they do.
Sleeper CP
That doesn't leave much time for dilly-dallying. :D

WaterJunky
09-19-2007, 12:58 PM
I just scared myself when I realized I know what movie that is from..........

djunkie
09-19-2007, 01:02 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!! It kinda scares me that you have that memorized. :D :D

67weimann
09-19-2007, 01:17 PM
I want to know who scared them away.
Stir stir stir...:rolleyes:

Jordy
09-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Stir stir stir...:rolleyes:
Seems to be working. FISH ON!!! :notam:

Miss Perfect
09-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Sleeper CP
Who doesn't love that movie?!?! Anytime someone is at my house and watching movies, it never fails that they pick that one.

67weimann
09-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Seems to be working. FISH ON!!! :notam:
I'm sure you all got a kick out of it. Everyone got their punches in and continue to do so. So what? I can handle it. Really, I'm not 12, I just act like it.:D

Jordy
09-19-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm sure you all got a kick out of it. Everyone got their punches in and continue to do so. So what? I can handle it. Really, I'm not 12, I just act like it.:D
Are you really that stupid??? You keep responding to it and you'll continue to be kicked. :notam:

topless
09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow, looks like she dumped you for reasons other than religion.:eek: :idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6634Lizzie2.JPG

Jordy
09-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Oops, I did it again it seems. Man, this traveling is wearing me out!!! :D :D :D

topless
09-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Oops, I did it again it seems. Man, this traveling is wearing me out!!! :D :D :DYou should be ashamed!:devil:

Jordy
09-19-2007, 02:22 PM
You should be ashamed!:devil:
I was framed!!! Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes??? :eek: :idea: :D

topless
09-19-2007, 02:24 PM
I was framed!!! Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes??? :eek: :idea: :D
I believe my lying eyes but tell me, was she worth it?:idea:

Ziggy
09-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I'll actually support Jordy this time and say he has better taste than that ;) :D

Jordy
09-19-2007, 02:28 PM
I believe my lying eyes but tell me, was she worth it?:idea:
I don't remember much of it, but you know what they say, even when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good. :D :D :D
I'll actually support Jordy this time and say he has better taste than that ;) :D
Who are you and what have you done with Ziggy??? :idea:

Ziggy
09-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Who are you and what have you done with Ziggy??? :idea:
Alien abduction..............again :D:D
Damn though, I can't believe these guys were fighting for her...at 20 something she's already got granny flaps??:confused: :eek:

Jordy
09-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Alien abduction..............again :D:D
Damn though, I can't believe these guys were fighting for her...at 20 something she's already got granny flaps??:confused: :eek:
Now I know it's not Zig. :idea:

Nord
09-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't understand how they can be fighting over this chick...........:confused:

topless
09-19-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't understand how they can be fighting over this chick...........:confused:
Maybe they don't know whos baby it is.:idea:

Ziggy
09-19-2007, 03:11 PM
That's what I just said damn it ....LOL

Jordy
09-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Maybe they don't know whos baby it is.:idea:
Interesting theory. :idea:

AZJD
09-19-2007, 03:25 PM
The Jordy Beer Looter strikes again.....:D

67weimann
09-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Where do I say that I was fighting over her? I only acted like a third grader and said she broke my heart. How is that fighting over her?

Jordy
09-19-2007, 03:31 PM
The Jordy Beer Looter strikes again.....:D
Seems as though it was more than beer this time, although I must have drank a bunch of beer along the way. :idea: :D
Where do I say that I was fighting over her?
So maybe only one of you guys want to fight over her. :)

Some Kind Of Monster
09-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Where do I say that I was fighting over her? I only acted like a third grader and said she broke my heart. How is that fighting over her?
Only reason I'm pissed on here is cuz you won't keep your FOKING MOUTH SHUT. :mad:

Some Kind Of Monster
09-19-2007, 03:47 PM
So maybe only one of you guys want to fight over her. :)
If you look back a few locked threads you will find that I'm fighting over an inflated phone bill that he racked up and the car that I had to fix that he focked up. Among other things.

Jordy
09-19-2007, 03:49 PM
If you look back a few locked threads you will find that I'm fighting over an inflated phone bill that he racked up and the car that I had to fix that he focked up. Among other things.
I really haven't followed it that closely other than once the big broken heart thread started and the details started to unravel, then the subsequent locked and deleted threads, which only seem to fuel the fire. Blood in the water around here. :D

67weimann
09-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Her phone in your name... Her car. You were not obligated to spend one dime on her.

MissB
09-19-2007, 03:53 PM
ooh.. ooh.. ooh.. REX, REX, get the delete button ready here we go again!!! :D Fight Fight, I'll get the mud.

Her454
09-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Seems to me you two would take another route and not feed the sharks if she means so much to both of you. You've already been given an opportunity to let this die via an overpowered Mod :) that about got burned at the stake on her behalf already. :eek:
Stupid is as stupid does. Or love is blind.

Jordy
09-19-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm fighting over an inflated phone bill that he racked up and the car that I had to fix that he focked up. Among other things.
Was all this before or after you guys stopped seeing each other/she started seeing him??? If it was after, seems as though it's kind of your own fault. If I signed for anything with someone I was dating, it would be cancelled/returned upon the conclusion of the relationship. Fortunately I tend to not keep them around long enough to sign up for anything. ;)
Her phone in your name... Her car. You were not obligated to spend one dime on her.
Remember that talk about keeping your mouth shut to stop the kicking??? Yeah, well, you're not keeping your mouth shut again. :notam:
Now it seems as though you're fighting over her. :idea:
I can tell you right now that the child support/paternity hearings are going to be messy!!! :D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
09-19-2007, 04:00 PM
We've been over this before. Let's review for those of you that ride the small bus.
A. Who the focks name did you think the phone was in if she was with me.
B. I am not going to leave someone stranded without a car.

AZJD
09-19-2007, 04:03 PM
We've been over this before. Let's review for those of you that ride the small bus.
A. Who the focks name did you think the phone was in if she was with me.
B. I am not going to leave someone stranded without a car.
My truck needs fuel?!:D :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
09-19-2007, 04:04 PM
My truck needs fuel?!:D :D :D
When it runs out and you're stuck, call me. I'll be the first to help.

HM
09-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Rickarackum rickarackum shish boom bah...
Bugs Bunny, Bugs Bunny... Rah rah rah!
or should that be RickaRollem? :D

Nord
09-19-2007, 04:15 PM
I would never get a phone for a girl unless we were together for at least 2 years.............

Some Kind Of Monster
09-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I would never get a phone for a girl unless we were together for at least 2 years.............
Try 3.

SnoC653
09-19-2007, 04:36 PM
Is it really that hard to find a girl that can back a trailer that everyone fights over one? As a rule if a girl goes out with a buddy of mine or even an aquaintance she is off limits. But, if she does then it's her loss not mine and I'm done with her. Kill the phone if it's in your name or let her transfer it to her own name and be down with it. As for her vehicle being broke, she apparently has no trouble finding people willing to help her... let her find another. In other words, when you see her coming, RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!

Sleeper CP
09-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Seems to me you two would take another route and not feed the sharks if she means so much to both of you. You've already been given an opportunity to let this die via an overpowered Mod :) that about got burned at the stake on her behalf already. :eek:
Quote: :D
The Mods helped you guys out twice so her shit doesn't get drug around in public. I don't think they'll do it a third time. It's on you now, make a choice keep it going and continue the hurt or let it go and do something positive.. or feed the Sharks.. it's your choice.
What's it going to be:idea:
Sleeper CP

Rexone
09-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I normally ask nicely only once. ;)
Perhaps some vacations are in order. A little cooling off period.... :idea: