View Full Version : ROZ --------> POPULAR FELLA

boxscore
12-22-2005, 06:54 AM
Your mailbox is filled to the brim.
I need that price on the 61 Pioneer Plasma

Havasu Hangin'
12-22-2005, 06:55 AM
So that's my Christmas present, eh?
I (almost) feel bad...I didn't get you anything.

boxscore
12-22-2005, 07:07 AM
It's OK... I'm kinda altruistic like that (wow... pretty big word for this early, eh?)

Havasu Hangin'
12-22-2005, 07:14 AM
It's OK... I'm kinda altruistic like that (wow... pretty big word for this early, eh?)
Check out the big brain on Boxscore (http://www.moviewavs.com/0078546128/WAVS/Movies/Pulp_Fiction/bigbrain.wav)....
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/jules.gif (http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/english.wav)

boxscore
12-22-2005, 07:25 AM
nice.... lmao

NashvilleBound
12-22-2005, 07:28 AM
He went out last night to delivery, himself, the TV I bought my parents for Christmas. Not only that he was going to switch out the old one..... what a guy. ....and I told him last night his mailbox was full.....go figure.

PHX ATC
12-22-2005, 07:35 AM
He has his direct line posted as his signature...call him up and wake him up! :rollside:

ROZ
12-22-2005, 09:41 AM
He went out last night to delivery, himself, the TV I bought my parents for Christmas. Not only that he was going to switch out the old one..... what a guy. ....and I told him last night his mailbox was full.....go figure.
lol... I put their new tv in the armoire, and the Sony in the sitting room where the 19" Panasonic was that is now in the guest room where YOUR old Quasar was..... Your Quasar is in the garage. They said it's yours, so you're going to take it home with you :D
Your parents are very nice and hospitable. Your mom was pretty excited :D
Right now they're using 2 remotes to operate. One for the tv and it's volume, and the other for the cable box. I'm asking someone in custom install if the cable box remote will learn the tv codes so they can use one remote.. I probably won't get back out there until next week some time, but everything is fully operational..
Merry Christmas :)

OutCole'd
12-22-2005, 09:43 AM
Roz, my truck is filthy, can you drive out and wash it? :cool:

Sleek-Jet
12-22-2005, 09:47 AM
I hear if you get him drunk, he puts out on the first date.... :rollside: :crossx: :) :rolleyes: :D :D :D

ROZ
12-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Your mailbox is filled to the brim.
I need that price on the 61 Pioneer Plasma
Pm sent..

ROZ
12-22-2005, 09:50 AM
I hear if you get him drunk, he puts out on the first date.... :rollside: :crossx: :) :rolleyes: :D :D :D
LMAO... Who needs alcohol though... RIght about now, I'd bang Oprah :D

ROZ
12-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Roz, my truck is filthy, can you drive out and wash it? :cool:
I don't do windows :D

Sleek-Jet
12-22-2005, 09:51 AM
LMAO... Who needs alcohol though... RIght about now, I'd bang Oprah :D
MOOOOO-AHHHHHH.... that's a whole lota woman... :D

ROZ
12-22-2005, 09:57 AM
MOOOOO-AHHHHHH.... that's a whole lota woman... :D
Yea, I can't use her all up... Just in case I'm dead after she's done with me, I'll give her your number before we commence the act. She'll have penty left when she's done with me.... Next victim :D

Sleek-Jet
12-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Yea, I can't use her all up... Just in case I'm dead after she's done with me, I'll give her your number before we commence the act. She'll have penty left when she's done with me.... Next victim :D
Sloppy Seconds... nice.... I'll just pick a new fold and get 'er done... :D

Danhercules
12-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I call BS. This guy dont do shit. Wait, thats right, he did leave San Deigo at 8:30 on a wed night to meet me for a delivery.
ROZ IS THE SHIZNIT

NashvilleBound
12-22-2005, 10:17 AM
lol... I put their new tv in the armoire, and the Sony in the sitting room where the 19" Panasonic was that is now in the guest room where YOUR old Quasar was..... Your Quasar is in the garage. They said it's yours, so you're going to take it home with you :D
Your parents are very nice and hospitable. Your mom was pretty excited :D
Right now they're using 2 remotes to operate. One for the tv and it's volume, and the other for the cable box. I'm asking someone in custom install if the cable box remote will learn the tv codes so they can use one remote.. I probably won't get back out there until next week some time, but everything is fully operational..
Merry Christmas :)
Thanks again!!! When I get out there next week the offer still stands for food/drinks on me.....let me know. I sent RR a PM but no response. And the Quasar.....it will be dropped on at your front door for Christmas;)

malibuken
12-22-2005, 10:22 AM
I don't do windows :D
You do not do windows, but you will do Oprah? Dude, what is that all about? ;) :D

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 10:31 AM
You do not do windows, but you will do Oprah? Dude, what is that all about? ;) :D
ewwwww! :yuk:
Lets play Phuck, Mary, Kill. You have to choose which you'll do in that order.
Choices are:
Oprah, Ellen Degeneras and Rosie O'donnell.

OutCole'd
12-22-2005, 10:36 AM
ewwwww! :yuk:
Lets play Phuck, Mary, Kill. You have to choose which you'll do in that order.
Choices are:
Oprah, Ellen Degeneras and Rosie O'donnell.
Phuck Ellen cause she's a lezbo
Kill Rosie cause she annoy's the hell out of me
Marry Oprah cause she's richer than the pope.

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Phuck Ellen cause she's a lezbo
Kill Rosie cause she annoy's the hell out of me
Marry Oprah cause she's richer than the pope.
That didn't take long.

ROZ
12-22-2005, 10:39 AM
You can't fool me... Jealousy... You can have her after Sleek :D

OutCole'd
That didn't take long.
You sound like my wife. :cool:
What about the pm I sent you??

JB in so cal
I returned it.

OutCole'd
12-22-2005, 10:40 AM
I returned it.
Did not

ROZ
12-22-2005, 10:41 AM
That didn't take long.
Yea but he could have killed 2 birds with one stone.. Since Ellen and Rosie are lezbo, have a 3some. Then marry oprah... :D

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 10:43 AM
How about another:
Eva Longoria
Maria Sharapova
Jessica Simpson
Eff Eva
Marry Maria
Kill Jes

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Did not
GD PM's. It was witty as hell!
Budget.

slink
12-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Roz, PM sent your way

OutCole'd
12-22-2005, 10:50 AM
GD PM's. It was witty as hell!
Budget.
Thanks, I was way off.

malibuken
12-22-2005, 11:18 AM
You can't fool me... Jealousy... You can have her after Sleek :D
I did not think it was that obvious. :rollside: Try not to make a mess Sleek. :D