PDA

View Full Version : Congressional Approval at all time low...

boatsnblondes
09-19-2007, 07:40 AM
Wow...I have a freind up here...(yes, I really do:devil: ) who is an arch liberal...but just a great guy, and a great teacher up here, but we go round about politics all the time....theres something in the water in the bay area, I'm convinced....
Anyways..last year, before the elections, I knew the GOP was on the way out, and he was gloating about they were gonna do this and that, impeach Bush and yadda yadda yadda....I told him I hoped his side DID win it all, because in two years, they would screw things up so much more badly that they would never get elected to dogcatcher afterwords.....TRUTH baby!!
As of today, our Democratic majority led by those useless Pelosi and Ried, have garnered for themselves the LOWEST approval ratings in the history of the United States.....LETS GIVE THEM A BIG HAND!!!! They are at 11% folks...even BUsh is at 29%....and in less than 10 months....how much longer to go to 5%? Or even lower, not much...anyways, read it here.. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070919/pl_nm/usa_politics_poll_dc)have a great day, and gloat a little....

Some Kind Of Monster
09-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Thank God, He's back.

Outnumbered
09-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Wow...I have a freind up here...(yes, I really do:devil: ) who is an arch liberal...but just a great guy, and a great teacher up here, but we go round about politics all the time....theres something in the water in the bay area, I'm convinced....
Anyways..last year, before the elections, I knew the GOP was on the way out, and he was gloating about they were gonna do this and that, impeach Bush and yadda yadda yadda....I told him I hoped his side DID win it all, because in two years, they would screw things up so much more badly that they would never get elected to dogcatcher afterwords.....TRUTH baby!!
As of today, our Democratic majority led by those useless Pelosi and Ried, have garnered for themselves the LOWEST approval ratings in the history of the United States.....LETS GIVE THEM A BIG HAND!!!! They are at 11% folks...even BUsh is at 29%....and in less than 10 months....how much longer to go to 5%? Or even lower, not much...anyways, read it here.. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070919/pl_nm/usa_politics_poll_dc)have a great day, and gloat a little....
That is proof that whining and complaining will only get you so far. Seems that is all they do :cry: :cry: :cry:.
Sounds like people are starting to wise-up to their M.O.
What a pathetic bunch:rolleyes:

OutCole'd
09-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm not sure how much gloating I would be doing. Since both the President and Congress are both at an all time LOW rating. I hope the American people are realizing that BOTH parties are self serving leaches.
When are they BOTH going to wake up and do whats right for US rather than THEIR parties??

Outnumbered
09-19-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm not sure how much gloating I would be doing. Since both the President and Congress are both at an all time LOW rating. I hope the American people are realizing that BOTH parties are self serving leaches.
When are they BOTH going to wake up and do whats right for US rather than THEIR parties??
It does not sound like gloating to me. It is just so ironic that the congress that is so Hell-bent on Bush-bashing has a lower approval rating than the Great Satan Bush:D
For what it is worth, I think we need to start-over. Government on both sides of the aisle has become a complete joke.

Dave C
09-19-2007, 08:40 AM
no shiat....
For what it is worth, I think we need to start-over. Government on both sides of the aisle has become a complete joke.

OutCole'd
09-19-2007, 08:44 AM
It does not sound like gloating to me. It is just so ironic that the congress that is so Hell-bent on Bush-bashing has a lower approval rating than the Great Satan Bush:D
I agree, I got the gloating part from his last sentence.
I still remember the bashing Clinton took when he was in office too, now he deserved it, but Bush is no saint (imo).

Not So Fast
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I agree, I got the gloating part from his last sentence.
I still remember the bashing Clinton took when he was in office too, now he deserved it, but Bush is no saint (imo).
Geezze, a guy gets his helmet polished and he gets crucified:D All politicians suck sooner or later!! NSF

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Geezze, a guy gets his helmet polished and he gets crucified:D All politicians suck sooner or later!! NSF
Bobby,
You have to know that the attack for your comment is coming. :D :D
You must have forgotten that generally, anything Republican is OK here on HB and Dem isn't

SB
09-19-2007, 10:56 AM
I heard the Congressman for my district, Weldon (FL-R), speak last week. He had complaints about this and that, but he had no spending cuts to mention.
IMO, Congress and Bush should talk about real spending cuts, here and in Iraq, to get their credibility back.

cdog
09-19-2007, 11:08 AM
"Politicians, like diapers, should be changed often."

WYRD
09-19-2007, 11:15 AM
suck or get sucked, that is the question:D

Not So Fast
09-19-2007, 03:41 PM
suck or get sucked, that is the question:D
Thay should all get laid and get the sticks out of their respective asses, loosen up and go kick some Muslim ass, then bring'um home and kick out the rest of that "peaceful" religion fanatics. But that wont happen will it:confused: NSF

Kachina26
09-19-2007, 03:48 PM
"Politicians, like diapers, should be changed often."
"for the same reason"