PDA

View Full Version : from your friends at the GOP

centerhill condor
09-19-2007, 04:47 PM
A little link for the PRF. Enjoy or maybe not.
http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
CC

ULTRA26 # 1
09-19-2007, 05:21 PM
The vid should draw some attention.

Moneypitt
09-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Be careful here Robert. Those pictures with WORDS could really create a stir. Who was it that said the Dems were never for any action againt Sadamm and Iraq?? Seems the cat is out of the bag now. But of course in true liberal fashion they have changed there minds and no longer support Bush's war...........Ray

redneckcharlie
09-19-2007, 05:48 PM
A little link for the PRF. Enjoy or maybe not.
http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
CC
Holy XXXT! Now you've gone and done it, audio and video evidence of the democratic position on Iraq and Saddam. Will be interesting to see how they spin that! :D

centerhill condor
09-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Be careful here Robert. Those pictures with WORDS could really create a stir. Who was it that said the Dems were never for any action againt Sadamm and Iraq?? Seems the cat is out of the bag now. But of course in true liberal fashion they have changed there minds and no longer support Bush's war...........Ray
Holy XXXT! Now you've gone and done it, audio and video evidence of the democratic position on Iraq and Saddam. Will be interesting to see how they spin that! :D
yea, I'm a real bad ass allright...truth, as usual, is stranger than fiction. Who'd a thunk it.
there's no mention of Sadaam's attempt on GHWB's life...itself an act of war!
CC

OGShocker
09-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Great post!!!
It will never convince the people who think 9-11-2001 was a rooz. :mad:

Sleeper CP
09-20-2007, 08:00 AM
You may have read this post by me on the Sandbar:
The Problem is our "F"ing Pres. that I voted for twice gave $$$ to twice and gave $$$ to the GOP have let the lies and the double speak go on for way to long. The mold has been cast and he won't argue in public with them because of his BS "new tone" that he brought to Washington.
His "new tone" should have been after Sept 11th "your with us or you're with the terrorists and that includes the Democratic Congress". And every time they opened their freakin mouths about the war for oil, or the Pres. let us into this war he/or the GOP should have been playing those quotes on TV.
....Why did you get me started? ....I better stop...
The last time the GOP called me for a contribution and to renew my membership I asked to speak to the supervisor. A minute later someone came to the line and introduced himselves and then I very politely told him to "stick it" and quit calling me until my "party the "party" of Ronald Reagan grew a "F"ing back bone. This was right around the illegal amnesty deal. I told him of my disappointment with the Pres. and the "party" and if they wanted $ call the damn illegals that they want to give a free pass to and get money from them.
Ok I feel better now...out
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

GAWnCA
09-20-2007, 09:52 AM
You may have read this post by me on the Sandbar:
His "new tone" should have been after Sept 11th "your with us or you're with the terrorists and that includes the Democratic Congress". And every time they opened their freakin mouths about the war for oil, or the Pres. let us into this war he/or the GOP should have been playing those quotes on TV.
The last time the GOP called me for a contribution and to renew my membership I asked to speak to the supervisor. A minute later someone came to the line and introduced himselves and then I very politely told him to "stick it" and quit calling me until my "party the "party" of Ronald Reagan grew a "F"ing back bone. This was right around the illegal amnesty deal. I told him of my disappointment with the Pres. and the "party" and if they wanted $ call the damn illegals that they want to give a free pass to and get money from them.
Ok I feel better now...out
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Two points I would like to make... Don't forget the RINOs in D.C. and 2. Reagan granted amnesty in 1987 and that was when all the laws were to be enforced... They weren't and now we have 30 million illegals that D.C. wants to give amnesty, claiming the new laws will be enforced. A lot of republicans are for this deal as well and the democrats.
WE THE PEOPLE no longer matter as long as big business can buy the candidate and the party. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sleeper CP
09-20-2007, 11:35 AM
The Republicans want labor for business and the Dem's are looking for voters.
No national voter ID cards..You have to show ID to buy beer and cig's but anybody can register to vote....BS
I don't agree with him on everything but as Mike Savage Say's "Borders,language and Culture" we need to protect all three or my Grandchildren 40 years from now will be living in a Country that would not be recognizable to my parents...if not sooner.
Just my .02
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
The Republicans want labor for business and the Dem's are looking for voters.
No national voter ID cards..You have to show ID to buy beer and cig's but anybody can register to vote....BS
I don't agree with him on everything but as Mike Savage Say's "Borders,language and Culture" we need to protect all three or my Grandchildren 40 years from now will be living in a Country that would not be recognizable to my parents...if not sooner.
Just my .02
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
ID to vote, IMO, is a must.

Blown 472
09-20-2007, 03:38 PM
And why wasn't this one locked too?

Moneypitt
09-20-2007, 06:07 PM
What, lock this thread?........Why???..........Pictures with words, hmmmm, what a concept, get the words and the face the words came out of.....No reason to lock this thread.........Just the facts mam', just the facts........MP

Old Texan
09-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Blown have you been getting into the "Fairy Dust" again?????

SmokinLowriderSS
09-20-2007, 07:30 PM
ID to vote, IMO, is a must.
This was just done, yesterday, in 10 or 15 counties, in Georgia I believe (heard about it on the radio news this AM), after democrats sued to stop it, got the courts to strike the law down, and the legislature went back, rewrote the law adding free photo ID cards to anyone without a separate one (like DL, college ID, or mil. ID card).
There were no problems, but the democrats are deciding how to fight it, AGAIN. STILL claiming it to be discriminatory, like the poll tax of decades ago.

never_fast_enuf
09-21-2007, 10:04 AM
When you step back and look at it, it's simply astounding...
If I were black and living in the US, I would hate liberals and most democrats. Why you may ask?
Easy...they think blacks are dumb as rocks, can't think or do for themselves and they must all be poor.
Yet 90% of voting blacks keep voting for democrats. This amazes me.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-21-2007, 01:34 PM
If I were black and living in the US, I would hate liberals and most democrats. Why you may ask?
Easy...they think blacks are dumb as rocks, can't think or do for themselves and they must all be poor.
That is ridiculous.

Sleeper CP
09-21-2007, 01:34 PM
:D : To entire post
It amazes me too, and I am one.:idea:
The Libs flipped out here in California, when the schools were required to drop the bi-lingual education.(IE) Teaching in Spanish up to fourth grade and then transitioning into English. They kept saying " that will be to hard on the children. You are asking to much of them.....etc" I just kept waiting for one of them to slip and say " they are just dumb Mexicans, they are not smart enough to do it".
That is what I think liberals think of most minorities. My mother taught me along time ago that children(people) will live up to your expectations and they will live down to the too. Always set a high bar.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
09-21-2007, 01:41 PM
:D : To entire post
It amazes me too, and I am one.:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Sleeper,
I am a fiscal conservative, and a registered Democrat who isn't impressed with the Dem candidates for President.
I don't believe that there is one bit of truth to the statement:
Anyone with a brain knows better.
Off the subject. Is the boat in your sig line a Gullwing similar to the boat the Mr. Obannon is building?

Sleeper CP
09-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Sleeper,
I
Anyone with a brain knows better.
Off the subject. Is the boat in your sig line a Gullwing similar to the boat the Mr. Obannon is building?
Well I could write a 750 word essay on that, but I don't have the time. I will say that that is debatable.
I'll look at the outcome of liberal programs and the continued feeding of programs that just don't work, that hurt families, make people more dependent on the Government etc. etc. It may be a bit of hyperbole,but it's close. The results are more important than the intentions.
My mother's statement is not hyperbole. It's a fact.
Off topic: The boat is an '89 California Performance Gullwing 19'. Open Bow
Current engine 565" SVO Ford, Single carb, 11.8:1 compression it
made 765 lbs. ft @ 6,000 and 874 hp @ 6,000 and peak of 935HP
at 7,000 rpm's. It used to run 103 w/ the small engine and Nos.
Edit: posted HP #'s are without Nos. All Throttle no bottle
This weekend is the second time out with new combo. Lots of
changes to the pump, impeller and set up. Looking for 95+ off the
Nos.....somewhere North of 105 on the bottle.
P.S. It is a nice family station wagon holds 8 people idles between
1,000 and 1,100 rpm's just your everyday "sleeper"
Regards,
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover , 1,000+ HP, safely used since 1992:D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Well I could write a 750 word essay on that, but I don't have the time. I will say that that is debatable.
I'll look at the outcome of liberal programs and the continued feeding of programs that just don't work, that hurt families, make people more dependent on the Government etc. etc. It may be a bit of hyperbole,but it's close. The results are more important than the intentions.
Regards,
Sleeper CP
I agree with your Mother's statement 100%. If one's sights are set low, it's generally where they will end up. It has alway been my opinion that we would be better served with less and more effective government. Some of the programs are worth while and some do nothing positive. Again, better management.
Off topic,
95 in a boat that size is pretty serious. There is another guy here on Hot Boat, Mr. Obannon (396_ways_to _spit), who started putting together a Gullwing at the end of last winter. He and I talked about this hull and I was amazed by it's performance. Thanks for the info.

Blown 472
09-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Regards,
Sleeper CP
I read about your boat in a super ford mag a few years ago, there was some other bbf that was in a big ol tank of a car running in the 10's or 9's I think.

Sleeper CP
09-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I read about your boat in a super ford mag a few years ago, there was some other bbf that was in a big ol tank of a car running in the 10's or 9's I think.
Yes you did. It was Dave Franklin's 62 or 63 Galaxy. He still lives in Escondido and still has the car. Car weighs 4,200 plus pounds I think it is much heavier than that actually.
I miss that Ford Mag. It was the best on the market.
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
09-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Off topic,
95 in a boat that size is pretty serious. There is another guy here on Hot Boat, Mr. Obannon (396_ways_to _spit), who started putting together a Gullwing at the end of last winter. He and I talked about this hull and I was amazed by it's performance. Thanks for the info.
95 ? Try 105+ on the bottle:jawdrop:
We'll see.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
09-21-2007, 04:06 PM
95 ? Try 105+ on the bottle:jawdrop:
We'll see.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
You have much larger balls than I.
Be safe..

Blown 472
09-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes you did. It was Dave Franklin's 62 or 63 Galaxy. He still lives in Escondido and still has the car. Car weighs 4,200 plus pounds I think it is much heavier than that actually.
I miss that Ford Mag. It was the best on the market.
Sleeper CP
Your motor is bad ass, I dig that article.

Sleeper CP
09-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Your motor is bad ass, I dig that article.
It got meaner, check out the thread on it in Just Jests. You can check the threads I started and you can find it that way. "Ford Lovers 565" I think or "Ford Lovers Dyno Sheet"
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
You have much larger balls than I.
Be safe..
It ran 98 off the bottle this weekend. Check out Just Jets if you want to know more.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover