PDA

View Full Version : from your friends at the GOP

centerhill condor
09-19-2007, 04:50 PM
thought some of ya'll would like the link.
http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv
CC

caroftheweek
09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
I was waiting for someone to put something like that together. Love it.

Ken F
09-19-2007, 05:36 PM
That pretty well puts it all in a nutshell now doesn't it?
Ken F

Sleeper CP
09-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I was waiting for someone to put something like that together. Love it.
The problem is our "F"ing Pres. that I voted for twice gave $$$ to twice and gave $$$ to the GOP have let the lies and the double speak go on for way to long. The mold has been cast and he wont argue in public with them because of his BS "new tone " that he brought to Washington.
His new tone should have been after Sept 11th " your with us or your are with the terrorists and that includes the Democratic Congress". And every time they opened their freakin mouths about war for oil or the Pres. lead us into this he/or the GOP should have been playing those quotes on TV.
....Why did you get me started.. I better stop.
The last time the GOP called me for a contribution and to renew my membership I asked to talk to the supervisor. A minute later someone came to the line and introduced themselves and then I very politely told him to" stick it " and quit calling me until my "party" the "party" of Ronald Reagan grew a "F"ing back bone. This was right around the illegal amnesty deal. I told them of my disappointment with the Pres and the party and if they wanted $ call the damn illegals that they want to give a free pass to and get money from them.
Ok I feel better now...out
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
09-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Damn , was it something I said.:idea:
Sleeper CP

skygod73
09-19-2007, 07:30 PM
I agree with you. Don't even get me started on spending, and govt expansion. The party has lost it's way, and as a result we get Harry and Nancy! Maybe Fred will be the answer.

Outnumbered
09-19-2007, 08:31 PM
The problem is our "F"ing Pres. that I voted for twice gave $$$ to twice and gave $$$ to the GOP have let the lies and the double speak go on for way to long. The mold has been cast and he wont argue in public with them because of his BS "new tone " that he brought to Washington.
His new tone should have been after Sept 11th " your with us or your are with the terrorists and that includes the Democratic Congress". And every time they opened their freakin mouths about war for oil or the Pres. lead us into this he/or the GOP should have been playing those quotes on TV.
....Why did you get me started.. I better stop.
The last time the GOP called me for a contribution and to renew my membership I asked to talk to the supervisor. A minute later someone came to the line and introduced themselves and then I very politely told him to" stick it " and quit calling me until my "party" the "party" of Ronald Reagan grew a "F"ing back bone. This was right around the illegal amnesty deal. I told them of my disappointment with the Pres and the party and if they wanted $ call the damn illegals that they want to give a free pass to and get money from them.
Ok I feel better now...out
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Amen brother