PDA

View Full Version : Could this be for real?

clownpuncher
09-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Ya think:devil:
Just got this email..................................
;Matter Of Urgency/ Email Me.
Mr. Patrick Chan.
Good Day,
Though I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the Internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.
I am Mr. Patrick Chan, Executive Director and C.F.O of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for you. Gen.Samir Abi Rahman who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of USD$24.5 Million only in my branch. Several maturities notices was sent to him, before the war which began in 2003. also after the war another notification was sent and no response came from him. We later found out that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
After more inquiry it was also discovered that this General did not declare any next of kin in his official papers.And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 5years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. We shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me 40% for you.
Should you be interested send me the following; Full names, private phone number, current residential address and I prefer you reach me on my private email address below after which I shall provide you with more details on this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Patrick Chan.
Email: patrick08acct@yahoo.com.hk

clownpuncher
09-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Here was my reply.
"You gotta do better than this ****wad. Try another scam that hasn't been all over the net for years.
Rest assured, this email is being forwarded to someone you might not get along with.
Asswipe. Kiss my dick."
I say everyone email him with the ricky bobby roller or whatever the HELL that was Phat Matt skunked us with for days.:D :D

RiverToysJas
09-19-2007, 05:55 PM
It's the real deal....that's how I got all my money! ;)
RTJas :D

Old Man Havasu
09-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Ya think:devil:
Just got this email..................................
;Matter Of Urgency/ Email Me.
Mr. Patrick Chan.
Good Day,
Though I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the Internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.
I am Mr. Patrick Chan, Executive Director and C.F.O of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for you. Gen.Samir Abi Rahman who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of USD$24.5 Million only in my branch. Several maturities notices was sent to him, before the war which began in 2003. also after the war another notification was sent and no response came from him. We later found out that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
After more inquiry it was also discovered that this General did not declare any next of kin in his official papers.And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 5years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. We shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me 40% for you.
Should you be interested send me the following; Full names, private phone number, current residential address and I prefer you reach me on my private email address below after which I shall provide you with more details on this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Patrick Chan.
Email: patrick08acct@yahoo.com.hk
I signed up. It's for real! I am gonna buy my DCB tomorrow!!! :D:

topless
09-20-2007, 11:55 AM
Wow, you're going to be rich!
Here's his website.
http://www.hangseng.com/hsb/eng/abo/bd/index.html

Big Warlock
09-20-2007, 12:06 PM
One time at Band Camp...................

topless
09-20-2007, 12:15 PM
I would insist on a 60/40 split in my favor.I got one of those one time and did that. I never heard back from the guy. LOL

Baja Big Dog
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Wait a minute...I got one of these last week, sent in the information, and quit my job the next day, dont tell me there is a problem here!!!:jawdrop:

DeltaSigBoater
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
I signed up. It's for real! I am gonna buy my DCB tomorrow!!! :D:
Instead of buying a DCB, why don't you buy DCB? :D

hkunz
09-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Dude, you gave him confirmation that your e-mail address is valid....:sqeyes: