PDA

View Full Version : Sara's Way 1st Annual Golf Benefit/Dinner/Auction (Killed 8/4/07 in Topock area)

sheba
09-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Hi Everyone,
I started this information in the thread that talked about Sara's accident, but it was suggested to start a new thread. So here I am... Please visit Sara's Website at www.saramargiotta.org for more information on Sara.
My name is Erica and I was on the boat that Sara (10 yrs old) was on when the tragedy happened and she lost her life on August 4, 2007 when a boat hit the boat she was in head on in the Topock/Havisu area. First I would like to thank each and every one of you who have been so supportive to the family and for everyones kind words, thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. It means so much... and we are all getting a little stronger each day.
I wanted to extend the following information to all of our new friends
and for those who want to support the efforts of safer boating. In early
November 2007, Sara's family and friends will be holding the First
Annual Sara's Way Golf Benefit, dinner and auction in Temecula, CA. The
details are still being finalized, but for those of you who would like
more information regarding the Golf Tournament, please e-mail me
(sheba144@hotmail.com) your contact information and I would be happy to
send you the details, which will be finalized by next week.
Sara's Way is a not-for profit organization that is currently in the
final stages of being set up in Sara's name by family and friends for the purpose of increasing boating safety awareness and much more. I
would also love to share more information regarding Sara's Way for those
who are interested. Let's make a difference. It is said that actions
speak louder than words, so let's act... Thank you all again for your
support and I look forward to hearing from all of you.
I will also continue to put updated information with in this thread. So keep checking back and thank you for everything.

socalmoney
09-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Looking forward to more details. Sounds like a great way to get the word out.
Wow, the pictures of Sara on her page are hard to look at. What a tragedy.

Havasu1986
09-20-2007, 08:12 AM
I am very interested. Maybe we can get a couple groups from Hot Boat. :)

b's sanger
09-20-2007, 08:36 AM
They should turn that bridge area into a no wake zone.

sheba
09-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Thank you for being so supportive. I would love to get as many people there as possible. Most likely it will be held on Nov. 9th from about 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. for the Golf portion at the Temecula Creek Inn.
The dinner will be around 5 or 5:30 p.m. on the 9th with a silent auction at ABC Childcare (This is Melinda Smiths's business who was also seriousely injured in the boating accident). It will be very family oriented maybe BBQ food, Jolly jumps, clowns, etc. It will be a lot of fun and for an amazing cause!
Sara's Way also wants to make a difference on the River and make it a safe place again for families and for everyone on the River. That is what the foundation is all about. Let's make boating safe again, it's about time....

pixilatedpussy
09-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi Everyone,
I started this information in the thread that talked about Sara's accident, but it was suggested to start a new thread. So here I am... Please visit Sara's Website at www.saramargiotta.org for more information on Sara.
My name is Erica and I was on the boat that Sara (10 yrs old) was on when the tragedy happened and she lost her life on August 4, 2007 when a boat hit the boat she was in head on in the Topock/Havisu area. First I would like to thank each and every one of you who have been so supportive to the family and for everyones kind words, thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. It means so much... and we are all getting a little stronger each day.
final stages of being set up in Sara's name by family and friends for the purpose of increasing boating safety awareness and much more. I
I will also continue to put updated information with in this thread. So keep checking back and thank you for everything.
Great idea, I will forward the info to my husband & Im sure he & few other HB'ers will be there!

sheba
09-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Great! I will constantly keep you posted.... :) I am on the Auction committee so if anyone wants to donate something for the auction, feel free to let me know, but if it is between coming to the event and donating an auction item, I would rather have all of you there than a silent auction donation. :)
The tenative pricing is below, but subject to change. I will post the flier once we create it.
Golf tournament Temecula Creek Inn Nov. 9th (tenative): $125.00 per person and includes 1 ticket per person for the dinner/auction
Dinner/Auction Tenative pricing, subject to change ABC Childcare Temecula: $10.00 per adult and $5.00 per child.
I will keep everyone posted and please let me know if anyone has questions.

sheba
09-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Looking forward to more details. Sounds like a great way to get the word out.
Wow, the pictures of Sara on her page are hard to look at. What a tragedy.
She was one of the most amazing little girls I have known. She had an enormouse heart and a gorgeous smile. Her laugh was also one of a kind, to the point all of her friends copied her laugh. It was adorable.. :) We all love our Angel...

pixilatedpussy
09-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Great! I will constantly keep you posted.... :) I am on the Auction committee so if anyone wants to donate something for the auction, feel free to let me know, but if it is between coming to the event and donating an auction item, I would rather have all of you there than a silent auction donation. :)
The tenative pricing is below, but subject to change. I will post the flier once we create it.
Golf tournament Temecula Creek Inn Nov. 9th (tenative): $125.00 per person and includes 1 ticket per person for the dinner/auction
Dinner/Auction Tenative pricing, subject to change ABC Childcare Temecula: $10.00 per adult and $5.00 per child.
I will keep everyone posted and please let me know if anyone has questions.
I will donate (5) $100.00 gift certificates towards any reapairs at our collision shop. Pm me your info & I will send them off to you. I will even donate a car care basket or two. Let me talk to my suppliers.;) ;)
Tina

sheba
09-20-2007, 11:05 AM
I will donate (5) $100.00 gift certificates towards any reapairs at our collision shop. Pm me your info & I will send them off to you. I will even donate a car care basket or two. Let me talk to my suppliers.;) ;)
Tina
That would be amazing. I am new and don't know how to PM, I tried to instant message, but that didn't work. Says that the page cannot be displayed. Help... :)
I hope I get to meet you... I have seen your posts on hot boats and you seem like a wonderful person.

sheba
09-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi Everyone,
I just got word that the Golf Benefit/Dinner and auction are now scheduled for Nov. 30th, 2007. It will be at Temecula Creek Inn (great golf course) followed by the dinner/auction at ABC...
We are creating fliers and Golf signup fliers now and I will post it when I get them...
Hope to see all of you there.

uLtRADeNniS
09-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I am interested.

Havasu1986
09-20-2007, 11:37 AM
That would be amazing. I am new and don't know how to PM, I tried to instant message, but that didn't work. Says that the page cannot be displayed. Help... :)
I hope I get to meet you... I have seen your posts on hot boats and you seem like a wonderful person.;)
Shepa..Just click on her screen name and the PM will pop up.

sheba
09-20-2007, 11:41 AM
;)
Shepa..Just click on her screen name and the PM will pop up.
Got it and sent it.. Thank you

sheba
09-20-2007, 11:42 AM
I am interested.
You have been such an amazing Rock for the family through this.. Thank you...

sheba
09-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm down with a Friday golf tournament.
Hi ShockwaveBob.... Awesome! Spread the word and let's make this the largest first annual ever!

Tremor Girl
09-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Sheba, if you're interested, I'll put together some hair care & nail care gift baskets from my salon for the auction.
Let me know
Lynn

shippingguy
09-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I am in for a Friday golf Tournament as well. I live in the area and would love to play and support this cause. Count me in.
Mike

Havasu1986
09-20-2007, 02:09 PM
I am in for a Friday golf Tournament as well. I live in the area and would love to play and support this cause. Count me in.
Mike
If you or SWB need a 4th let me know. Is this the Fri. before the Boat Bling tourney in Havasu. :confused:
Bobby

tiki god
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
i would like to donate a $500.00 gift certificate for any coatings that our company offers. pm me with your address. sorry for the loss.

sheba
09-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Sheba, if you're interested, I'll put together some hair care & nail care gift baskets from my salon for the auction.
Let me know
Lynn
Lynn, That would be great anything and everything will help. PM me and I will give you my address and information... Thank you so much!

sheba
09-20-2007, 03:05 PM
i would like to donate a $500.00 gift certificate for any coatings that our company offers. pm me with your address. sorry for the loss.
Awesome! Thank you. I just PM you... You guys bring tears to my eyes... It is so appreciated...

sheba
09-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Awesome! Thank you. I just PM you... You guys bring tears to my eyes... It is so appreciated...

shippingguy
09-20-2007, 03:14 PM
If you or SWB need a 4th let me know. Is this the Fri. before the Boat Bling tourney in Havasu. :confused:
Bobby
I am going to try and get my dad to play, but if he can't then it looks like I will be single. Maybe the three of us can join up. I am definitely going to play in the Boat Bling Tourney too. If it is the same weekend I guess I wll try and play in both:) Both are for great causes.
Mike

sheba
09-20-2007, 03:24 PM
I am going to try and get my dad to play, but if he can't then it looks like I will be single. Maybe the three of us can join up. I am definitely going to play in the Boat Bling Tourney too. If it is the same weekend I guess I wll try and play in both:) Both are for great causes.
Mike
This Golf Tournament will be on Friday, Nov. 30th at around 9 a.m. followed by the dinner/auction around 5 ish. I am not sure when the Boat Bling Tourney is, but it would be great if you guys can join us on the 30th.
Let me know how many players and I will make a note of it... If you are a single no problem we can always match you up. We are hoping to get 144 players. thank you again!

SMILEMAKER
09-20-2007, 03:58 PM
:D Sheba, call me at my office sometime and I will donate a Zoom 1 hour in office bleach worth $ 500.00. I used to be in Rotary with Melinda and live close by the ABC school.
God bless you guys and great work!!!!
951-676-6600
doc :D

sheba
09-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Mike
That would be great if you can play in our tournament. Let me know how many players and I will keep track... Then I will send you the flier with information and sign up form. When is the Boat Bling? Ours is on Nov. 30th.
Thank you again for everything!

sheba
09-20-2007, 04:13 PM
:D Sheba, call me at my office sometime and I will donate a Zoom 1 hour in office bleach worth $ 500.00. I used to be in Rotary with Melinda and live close by the ABC school.
God bless you guys and great work!!!!
951-676-6600
doc :D
Rick that is amazing! Small world... We hope you can also join for just dinner so you can see Melinda and the family.
I will give you a call tomorrow. I can always pick it up for you can mail it either way.
Thank you!

SMILEMAKER
09-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Your welcome, I'll try to play and make the dinner.
Call me on Monday, I'm off on Fridays, I'll be playing golf! :D

sheba
09-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Your welcome, I'll try to play and make the dinner.
Call me on Monday, I'm off on Fridays, I'll be playing golf! :D
Good Luck Golfing.. :) I will call you on Monday. Thank you again!

sheba
09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry for the double postings everyone.. My internet is acting up.. gotta love technology... :)

SarasMom
09-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
Thank you Erica, this was a great idea to pass the word.
Mardi

Sara's Aunt Sue Sue
09-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I am Sara's Aunt and I live in Idaho. Sara loved to come here in the winter and ski with her cousins, play in the snow and make beautiful snow angels,well now she really is our snow angel. We miss her more then words can say. Thank you all for your kind words of support.she was and still is the light of my baby sisters eyes,Sara was all my sister ever wanted. Please keep those prayers coming. WE NEED THEM!!!

WishIknew
09-20-2007, 06:09 PM
I am Sara's Aunt and I live in Idaho. Sara loved to come here in the winter and ski with her cousins, play in the snow and make beautiful snow angels,well now she really is our snow angel. We miss her more then words can say. Thank you all for your kind words of support.she was and still is the light of my baby sisters eyes,Sara was all my sister ever wanted. Please keep those prayers coming. WE NEED THEM!!!
You have our deepest sympathy and prayers and Welcome to ***boat

shippingguy
09-20-2007, 06:45 PM
That would be great if you can play in our tournament. Let me know how many players and I will keep track... Then I will send you the flier with information and sign up form. When is the Boat Bling? Ours is on Nov. 30th.
Thank you again for everything!
Send me the info for srue. Right now just one possibly two, but maybe I will join with some guys from here. The Boat Bling Tourney is in Havasu so I will leave that night and play in that one on Saturday monring.
Mike

sheba
09-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Send me the info for srue. Right now just one possibly two, but maybe I will join with some guys from here. The Boat Bling Tourney is in Havasu so I will leave that night and play in that one on Saturday monring.
Mike
Wow that is a drive... but thank you. It would be great to meet you and hopefully many more... We should have the fliers in a couple of days. Thanks, Mike..

Havasu1986
09-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Mike
Mike, I PM Patrick to see when his tourney is. Is it for sure that weekend. Like you I will be playing both. If you have room in your group let me know. I'm a only a 16 handicap..but I can hit the long drive. :D But not always in the fairway. :)
Bobby

sheba
09-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Mike, I PM Patrick to see when his tourney is. Is it for sure that weekend. Like you I will be playing both. If you have room in your group let me know. I'm a only a 16 handicap..but I can hit the long drive. :D But not always in the fairway. :)
Bobby
That would be great, Bobby! Thank you...

DeathFlightMedic
09-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Wish I could come and hit a round with you all!!!

shippingguy
09-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Bobby
I do not know when the Boat Bling one is. I do not have a group so if you want you and I can be two and get two more. Works for me.
Mike

Havasu1986
09-20-2007, 08:10 PM
I do not know when the Boat Bling one is. I do not have a group so if you want you and I can be two and get two more. Works for me.
Mike
Good Deal...We have some time to fill the foursome. :)

Throttle
09-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I dont golf, however I can caddy and drive the cart for someone... :idea:

uLtRADeNniS
09-20-2007, 10:01 PM
You have been such an amazing Rock for the family through this.. Thank you...
Thank you for you kind words. I will be at the event. I look forward to it! I'll try to get a few of my friends that where there in Topac that day to come as well.
Best Regards,
Dennis Ferncez

WET HULL
09-20-2007, 10:37 PM
I will be playing and possibly 3 more. I will let you know asap.

sheba
09-21-2007, 07:11 AM
I will be playing and possibly 3 more. I will let you know asap.
Awesome! I will write it down so we hold some spots for all our ***boat friends. :) keep me posted on how many people and I will send oyu the sign up sheet when it is up and going.
Should only be a few days

sheba
09-21-2007, 07:11 AM
Thank you for you kind words. I will be at the event. I look forward to it! I'll try to get a few of my friends that where there in Topac that day to come as well.
Best Regards,
Dennis Ferncez
That would be great... It will be nice to meet you and put a face with a name. Thank you

sheba
09-21-2007, 07:13 AM
I dont golf, however I can caddy and drive the cart for someone... :idea:
Hey Throttle,
Well you can always come hang out and enjoy the day. Then off to dinner. Or just come for the dinner.. Whatever you would like to do.
My golfing is definitely not the best. Half the time I can't hit the stupid little ball. :D

sheba
09-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Good Deal...We have some time to fill the foursome. :)
That would be great. I will put you two down for a foursome tenatively, and if you can't come up with 2 more no worries, we'll find 2 for you. :)

uLtRADeNniS
09-21-2007, 09:35 AM
'm not the worlds best golfer, but I'll be number 3 to the foursome if thats cool...
I'm hoping to get a lot of course time this winter.

Havasu1986
09-21-2007, 10:10 AM
My golfing is definitely not the best. Half the time I can't hit the stupid little ball. :D
Hopefully the format will be where everyone tees off and then you play the best shot from their and so on until the ball goes in the cup. Makes it nicer and faster for the people that don't play as much. :)

sheba
09-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Hopefully the format will be where everyone tees off and then you play the best shot from their and so on until the ball goes in the cup. Makes it nicer and faster for the people that don't play as much. :)
I love playing best ball. It's the only way I can finish a tournament. I'd be out there for days, if I didn't. :)

riverroyal
09-21-2007, 03:24 PM
looking forward to more details

sheba
09-21-2007, 03:34 PM
looking forward to more details
Great! I will send you more info shortly! See you on Nov. 30th!

pixilatedpussy
09-21-2007, 04:50 PM
I hope I get to meet you... I have seen your posts on hot boats and you seem like a wonderful person.
Pm sent sweetie;)

NdaWind
09-21-2007, 07:32 PM
We'd love to come but we never even picked up a golf club. So is it ok just to come for diner and auction?

riverroyal
09-22-2007, 10:36 AM
We'd love to come but we never even picked up a golf club. So is it ok just to come for diner and auction?
it looks like ive picked up a club also:D

Havasu1986
09-23-2007, 06:02 AM
Alright, who am I golfing with?
John,
Do you want to join shippingguy, me and maybe his dad. :)
Bobby

Havasu1986
09-23-2007, 10:35 AM
That would be fine with me. :D
Awesome..:) shippingguy's team won the boat bling tourney and I heard he was the best golfer in the tourney. Should be alot of fun. :D
Shepa..when is the sign up form coming out.

sheba
09-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Absolutely! The Dinner will be around 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. It will be a casual BBQ family style dinner with a lot of fun activities as well as an auction.
It will be a lot of fun for the family as well as it goes towards a great cause. Once again the pricing will be approximately $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for kids.
We would love to have you there.
The address is below and I will send more detail soon.
ABC Child Care Center located at 29705 Solana Way, Temecula

sheba
09-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Awesome..:) shippingguy's team won the boat bling tourney and I heard he was the best golfer in the tourney. Should be alot of fun. :D
Sign up form should be coming out shortly. We have another meeting tomorrow night, so I am hoping to have the form tomorrow... For now, I am keeping my own little list. :) So I have made a note of your team and others that are interested.
You guys and anyone else that is interested can also e-mail me at sheba144@hotmail.com with your names and contact info (e-mail address also please), so that I can start compilling the foursome list and have a detailed list of who to e-mail the form to.
I will also try to post it in this forum so that you can fill it out and send it my way...
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

sheba
09-23-2007, 11:57 AM
We should go win that Boat Bling tourney too. I mean go participate and have fun. :D
Look at you guys wanting to win all the tournaments... I mean go golfing a lot. :) Thanks again guys...

shippingguy
09-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey now thanks for the pressure:D I have a feeling SWB will be taking the reins. Either way any time on the golf course is a great time especially when it is for a great cause as well.:)
BTW: SWB since we live close to each other we may need to play a couple practice rounds together and you can show me some of your tips.:idea:
Mike

Havasu1986
09-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey now thanks for the pressure:D I have a feeling SWB will be taking the reins. Either way any time on the golf course is a great time especially when it is for a great cause as well.:)
BTW: SWB since we live close to each other we may need to play a couple practice rounds together and you can show me some of your tips.:idea: Mike
Hey..Don't forget about me. :) I think I can schedule a "job walk" in your area during the week. :D

shippingguy
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
I don't really have any tips other than "hit it in the hole." :D Do you ever play during the week?
I do sometimes, but I have not lately. I have been real busy. I work for myself out of my house so it is pretty easy to get some time off:D I played Diamond Valley yesterday. PM me whenever you are thinking about going out and I will see if I can join.
Havasu1986. Sounds good let me know when yo uwill be doing that job walk:D
Mike

sheba
09-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Here is the flier. Let me know if anyone needs anything at all or has any questions.
Hope to see everyone there!
~Erica

bignet
09-26-2007, 07:46 PM
powerful images....powerful message.
God speed sara.
bignet

Havasu1986
09-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Shepa..ShockwaveBob, shippingguy, shippingguys dad and myself are a foursome. You should have our entry form and $$ soon. :) Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

sheba
09-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Shepa..ShockwaveBob, shippingguy, shippingguys dad and myself are a foursome. You should have our entry form and $$ soon. :) Looking forward to meeting you and your family.
That is great! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

sheba
09-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Everyone,
I thought that people may want to read this... More info on what happened and about the foundation...
Sara’s Story… R.I.P. Our Angel
An innocent child, the blink of an eye, Life has changed. When will you make a change?
On Saturday August 4th 2007, the lord took 10-year-old Sara Margiotta to a place that she was ready to receive. She passed away from head trauma suffered in a collision involving two boats. Malinda Smith, owner of ABC Childcare in Temecula was severely injured also. The driver of the boat that hit the vessel that Sara was riding in was reportedly under the influence of alcohol and not paying attention to his path. This is a tragedy that hurts your heart and makes you wonder what it will take to make people understand how precious life is. I know I know it’ll never happen to you. We want to let the world know how much Sara meant to us, and also let you know that the Lord has the most capable of Angels to assist him in his desires. It is her life that we celebrate by the creation of SARA’S WAY.
Sara Margiotta was an angel on earth. Her captivating smile, never-ending energy and generous caring were what made her unforgettable to all that had the pleasure to meet her. Her outgoing personality was infectious and always showed the best example when there were other children to influence. Her recent baptism gave her a sense of pride and confidence that could not be matched by any man made supplement. In the few hours before her passing Sarah used that courage to learn how to water-ski on Lake Havasu with her proud daddy supporting and encouraging her, as always. With a shaky start she was up and skiing within three tries. I will always remember her beautiful smile and engaging attitude, nobody was ever left out when Sara was around, every friend she had would call her their best friend. It is in remembrance of Sara that we created SARA’s Way, a non-profit organization to carry on her serving ways.
Sara’s Way consists of three goals, first, to educate the public regarding the need for boat operator training to further the skills of all boat owners and operators regarding the safe and accepted measures regarding the operation of their vessel. Secondly, to seek proper enforcement of the laws on the waterways through DUI checkpoints and an increased ratio of police to public users so a tragedy like Sara’s is less probable to happen to others. Last but most importantly, to create the “Sara Margiotta Scholarship Fund to fund higher education that would benefit those that need the help.
All of the things we carry on in her name are mirrors of what we know Sara was about. Always the one to look out for the smaller children and help anyone she could without even questioning what was in it for her. I would appreciate any help you could offer the foundation so we can continue her good deeds, SARA’S WAY.
It is with a heavy heart that I ask all of those that are able to donate to this worthy cause, if you use the Colorado river, you probably already know, we are already behind with the lack enforcement and need to catch up ASAP. Educating boaters and PWC operators on rules of conduct and safety is lacking in the industry and needs to be implemented. I am asking, begging and pleading for you to get involved and give what you can in an effort to keep Sara’s memory alive.
Sara’s Way
104 Hannalei Drive, Vista, CA 92083
Phone: 951-757-5966, Fax: 951-346-3130, e-mail: events@sarasway.org, website: www.sarasway.org

jacky1982
10-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Thanks! That's great!

Charley
10-01-2007, 07:48 AM
I would be very interested in putting a 4some together for this event.... please add me to your email list... I may also be able to get some concert tickets donated as an auction prize.
Charley Guest
charley@stage-tech.com

sheba
10-01-2007, 09:33 AM
I would be very interested in putting a 4some together for this event.... please add me to your email list... I may also be able to get some concert tickets donated as an auction prize.
Charley Guest
charley@stage-tech.com
Hi Charley,
That would be great! I just sent you all the info to your e-mail. Please let me know if you have any questions.
~Erica

Riverat84
10-07-2007, 05:01 PM
WOW! count me in!...ill be there for the tournament...so all I have to do is email her my info?
Reid

Havasu1986
10-07-2007, 05:08 PM
WOW! count me in!...ill be there for the tournament...so all I have to do is email her my info?
Reid
See post #71. :) Hope to see you there. Shippingguy, his dad, ShockwaveBob and I have already signed up as a team. ;)

sheba
10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Reid
Hi Reid,
It would be great to see you! I sent you an e-mail with the sign up form and more information. Let me know if you have any questions.
See you soon.... ~Erica

Ziggy
10-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havasu1986
John,
Do you want to join shippingguy, me and maybe his dad.
Bobby
That would be fine with me. :D
I wanna be in the group behind you so I can show you my aim, I suggest you take your helmet :D :D :D

BarryMac
10-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Hi Erica,
Sent you a PM, if you can send me the details I would really appreciate it.
jetboat_barry@yahoo.com
BarryMac

skyskier
10-15-2007, 04:51 PM
You gotta get in on the HB sidebets too. :D
Who's "holding" the bets? Any "handicap" BS apply:idea:

skyskier
10-15-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm reluctant to give strokes, but I'll consider it. Why does somebody have to hold the bet, you can't pay up after the round? :D
It's been my expierence, EVERY TIME some 38 handicapper shoots 66 It cost's me a lot of green:rolleyes: And then it's the old " shit man:eek: I don't know what happened:confused: I just shot lites out today:D

pixilatedpussy
10-16-2007, 08:25 AM
I haven't made the baskets, but I am planning on finishing them this weekend. I have been sick, & of course being pregnant, I can't take any meds.:( I need to know how you plan on doing this...as a silent auction ( therefore I will fill the baskets up for higher bidding) or raffle (then I will make multiple smaller baskets). Please let me know what you prefer.:D Thank you once again for the lovely baby gifts.
Tina:D

skyskier
10-16-2007, 12:31 PM
That's why I don't give stroke. ;) Tell me your handicap and maybe I'll give you a couple.
When I quit playing my handicap was a 62............................... a 62 inch long driver:D While I never knew for sure what zipcode the ball was gonna come down in, I knew it was gonna be DEEP:eek:

Havasu1986
10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Bring your long drive driver, that would be fun. I have a 54" one that I fool around with.
You hit your 3 wood just fine. :D How can you make side bets. Its a team format isn't it. :confused:

skyskier
10-16-2007, 03:14 PM
You hit your 3 wood just fine. :D How can you make side bets. Its a team format isn't it. :confused:
It COULD go something like this: TEAM $50 three ways ( front back & total ), $25 for longest drive on all par 4's & 5's ( Ball MUST be in the short grass/fairway), $25 closest to the pin on ALL par 4's ( usually the 2nd shot ) par 5's, closest to on 3rd shot, $25 for closest "T" shot on all par 3's, $25 for NET birdies, $50 for a NET Eagle, $50 team buy in for NET skins. And of course it helps a lot if I have 3 guy's that won't gag & puke themselves after I hit one sideways:eek: That's why they made golf a game of 18 holes:D

Havasu1986
10-16-2007, 03:29 PM
It COULD go something like this: TEAM $50 three ways ( front back & total ), $25 for longest drive on all par 4's & 5's ( Ball MUST be in the short grass/fairway), $25 closest to the pin on ALL par 4's ( usually the 2nd shot ) par 5's, closest to on 3rd shot, $25 for closest "T" shot on all par 3's, $25 for NET birdies, $50 for a NET Eagle, $50 team buy in for NET skins. And of course it helps a lot if I have 3 guy's that won't gag & puke themselves after I hit one sideways:eek: That's why they made golf a game of 18 holes:D
SWB...You want to reply to this one...:confused: :D

skyskier
10-16-2007, 04:10 PM
We'll go:
Team 3 way (Front/Back/Total - autopress)
Two long drive holes (par 5s one front, one back)
Closest on four par 3s
GROSS SKINS (Birdies/Eagles pay only) (net skins are for pussies, be too hard to handicap a team event?)
As for the money, we better let everybody chime in on this, I don't want to spend other people's money for them.
My dumbass mistake:confused: GROSS skins I meant, AND Gross EVERYTHING If you need shots.....................go see your doctor:D I'm checking to see if I can get a day pass for my three old golf pals. They're all in the same rest home in Sun City.:sleeping: Big Louie is blind in one eye, but if we can line him up he can putt. Mikey has a hard time not dozing off from green to T, but I'll check on getting him a extra dose of meds. " Mad Dog " has made trenendous progress with his anger management classes over the past 7 years, so "flying clubs" will not be an issue. Sounds like a fun day.:D

jacky1982
10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks for this valuable thread!

Havasu1986
10-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Shepa..Any updates on the golf tourney. Is it filling up. :)

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 11:20 AM
I mailed our form and entry fees out on Saturday. Cannot wait to get out there and play.

sheba
10-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
We are not filled up yet, so please pass the word. I look forward to meeting everyone!

pixilatedpussy
10-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Check pm's;)

pixilatedpussy
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi Everyone,
We are not filled up yet, so please pass the word. I look forward to meeting everyone!
Thank goodness because I know Mr Pixi hasnt registered yet!:( :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
10-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Thank goodness because I know Mr Pixi hasnt registered yet!:( :eek:
Please remember to sign up Mr.Racer also :)

Havasu1986
10-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Thats quite a drive from Bakerstown... :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Thats quite a drive from Bakerstown... :D
LOL
Not for me. :) Carefull he is probably going to be staying the night in YL :) :)

Havasu1986
10-24-2007, 07:25 PM
LOL
Not for me. :) Carefull he is probably going to be staying the night in YL :) :)
:eek: Canyon Inn here we come...:D :D

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I wont forget hun....hopefully Diddy & one other will make a foursome!;) Im going to try & make it for the family dinner & auction with the kids:)

Mrs.Racer277
10-25-2007, 11:24 AM
:eek: Canyon Inn here we come...:D :D
LMAO

Mrs.Racer277
10-25-2007, 11:24 AM
I wont forget hun....hopefully Diddy & one other will make a foursome!;) Im going to try & make it for the family dinner & auction with the kids:)
Hmmmm maybe I should take the day off?????

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Hmmmm maybe I should take the day off?????
:confused: :jawdrop: :idea:

sheba
10-29-2007, 07:05 AM
We'd love to have you there, but don't push your self too hard. :) It would be fun to see the kids...
Hope to see everyone there.. I can't believe it's only a month away... Crazy! :)

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 12:06 PM
It will be a good day for some bad golf from my foursome, looking forward to picking up my sticks for the first time in 6 months... :D :D

Havasu1986
11-02-2007, 05:47 PM
It will be a good day for some bad golf from my foursome, looking forward to picking up my sticks for the first time in 6 months... :D :D
My team. ShockwaveBob,Shippingguy,his dad and me haven't played in years. How about a freindly bet. :D

shippingguy
11-02-2007, 07:06 PM
My team. ShockwaveBob,Shippingguy,his dad and me haven't played in years. How about a freindly bet. :D
Yeah it has been a while. I just finished Bear Creek this afternoon. Last minute deal. Love that course.:D

BarryMac
11-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Yeah, the only thing that we could beat your group in is maybe the amount Magic deck boats in our group compared to yours... :D :D

JB in so cal
11-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Yeah, the only thing that we could beat your group in is maybe the amount Magic deck boats in our group compared to yours... :D :D
queer!

sheba
11-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing good! I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the tournament!
Just wanted to let you guys know, for anyone who hasn't signed up yet we are asking for everyone to do so by Nov. 10.
Look forward to seeing everyone soon and thank you all again for supporting this cause. You will love the family when you meet them.
~Erica

Havasu1986
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Not if we make a couple holes in one. :D
Wrong tourney Jon. :D

Havasu1986
11-08-2007, 09:20 PM
We better buy a couple Magic deckboats then, just to be safe. :D
I'm going to Costco tomorrow. I will see what they have in stock. :eek: :D

uLtRADeNniS
11-10-2007, 12:36 PM
What happened to the 30 pack bet? LOL
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend. I will be out of state during this time. I tried to move my schedule and no luck! Been playing quite a bit though lately.. I think I'll hit the course tomorrow if anyone is up for a game.
My best goes out to Sara's Family. My thoughts are still with you all! I hope all is well!

Charley
11-19-2007, 11:55 PM
Good news folks!!! After a little poking by me :D .... one of my best clients (Live Nation) has agreed to donate 2 tickets to the dec 12th Velvet revolver show at Gibson Amphitheater towards this cause.... although it would make a nice raffle prize I think an open auction might fetch some decent money.... without a doubt velvet revolver is one of the hottest bands around to see live.... Should I start a thread asking for bids???

riverroyal
11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
yesterday,I still suck

Havasu1986
11-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Less then a week to go. Can't wait. :D

Top Cat II
11-24-2007, 09:12 AM
I am a single, anybody need a fourth? I can't seem to get a team together.

JB in so cal
11-24-2007, 04:23 PM
PM CBad Dad - he was looking.

pixilatedpussy
11-26-2007, 04:27 PM
;) I have two more to add to Geza's foursome! Thanks hunny!:D

JB in so cal
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
;) I have two more to add to Geza's foursome! Thanks hunny!:D
wouldn't that be a sixsome:idea: :D Hope your baby is doing well.!

Top Cat II
11-26-2007, 10:47 PM
PM CBad Dad - he was looking.
Not sure how to do that? I noticed on thier web site that the tournament is full. I would still like to play if thier is a group looking for a fourth. I have a 8.3 index if that helps?

Havasu1986
11-27-2007, 06:56 AM
Not sure how to do that? I noticed on thier web site that the tournament is full. I would still like to play if thier is a group looking for a fourth. I have a 8.3 index if that helps?
I will PM him for you. You can also call (951) 757-5966 for more info. ;)

Havasu1986
11-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Hey, if they can have a sixsome, we can have five. We can use another single digit. :D
I like your thinking. :D

BarryMac
11-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I haven't touched my stick in 6 weeks.
Yeah, but has your wife touched your stick in 6 weeks??? :D
I just got a new driver and new set of Irons, I should really stink the place up, my group is gonna hate me... :D

JB in so cal
11-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Yeah, but has your wife touched your stick in 6 weeks??? :D
I just got a new driver and new set of Irons, I should really stink the place up, my group is gonna hate me... :D
too late:idea:

Top Cat II
11-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I will PM him for you. You can also call (951) 757-5966 for more info. ;)
Thanks, I figured if I called them they would put me with anyone. So I threw it out here in hopes to golf with a boater.

Havasu1986
11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Thanks, I figured if I called them they would put me with anyone. So I threw it out here in hopes to golf with a boater.
You may not get to golf with a boater, but I'm sure you can have a beer with alot of boaters afterwards. :D

JB in so cal
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Friday
Partly cloudy in the morning...becoming mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Highs 67 to 72.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows 48 to 53.

shippingguy
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
I haven't touched my stick in 6 weeks.
Well I do not want to hear any excuses. I have played about 5 rounds within the last month so no excuses for me either. Picking up the new driver Thursday morning. hope to hit some with it before Friday. Should be a great time. See you Friday.

Charley
11-27-2007, 10:28 PM
I have myself and 2 others.... may very well need a 4th but we are HACKERS....:D

Top Cat II
11-28-2007, 09:32 AM
I have myself and 2 others.... may very well need a 4th but we are HACKERS....:D
I will be politicly correct in my response:
It’s not about winning, its about the cause!
So if you need a fourth I’m in. :)

Havasu1986
11-28-2007, 09:48 AM
I will be politicly correct in my response:
It’s not about winning, its about the cause!So if you need a fourth I’m in. :)
Your right...The cause is 1st. ;) But winning and having fun is a very close
2nd. :D

riverroyal
11-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I still suck

Havasu1986
11-28-2007, 07:32 PM
I still suck
To busy looking at the lady getting lessons. :eek: :D

riverroyal
11-28-2007, 07:34 PM
To busy looking at the lady getting lessons. :eek: :D
She drove a 100k range rover,she was hot,and wouldnt stop giggling with the instructor.With JBNSOCAL next to me the "guy" talk from us was making it hard to swing,I was laughing to much.

Lightning
11-28-2007, 09:25 PM
So is this a rain or shine event?
BarryMac - can you get me one of those golf sweatshirt deals from the local store?

BarryMac
11-29-2007, 11:03 AM
BarryMac - can you get me one of those golf sweatshirt deals from the local store?
Yes...;)

Top Cat II
11-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Your right...The cause is 1st. ;) But winning and having fun is a very close
2nd. :D
Make no mistake, once on the first tee it’s about winning.

Havasu1986
11-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Make no mistake, once on the first tee it’s about winning.
Did you find a 4 some. :confused:

BarryMac
11-29-2007, 02:09 PM
You should bring Callaway rain gear for everybody. I would if I worked at Callaway. :D
Sorry Bob, we only have Mens rain gear, everyone but you will get some... :D

Top Cat II
11-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Did you find a 4 some. :confused:
No takers yet?

Havasu1986
11-29-2007, 02:19 PM
No takers yet?
Did you see Charleys post #142

Charley
11-29-2007, 02:49 PM
No takers yet?
MY BAD!!!!! yes you are in!!! sorry man, I've been slammed... I actually have not pre-registered, just had 3 now 4 golfers... Ill assume we can show up and pay tomorrow morning.
Call me so we can arrange a meeting place in the AM!:D :D
Charley Guest
(714)317-9371 cell

Charley
11-29-2007, 03:03 PM
I wanted to give you guys the Update on the Concert Ticket auction I did. We were able to raise $460, maybe $500 free and clear for Sara's way!!!
Congrats and thanks to Krumbsnatcher & Cornwater
$300 top bid for Dane by Krumbsnatcher
$160 top bid for Velvet by Cornwater
I need these guys to cut checks or arrange payment directly to the Charity.... does anyone have the name and phone number of the person who is handling that end of things?
Thanks again to Ford Englerth and Live Nation for the gracious donation for such a worthy cause!:D

Havasu1986
11-29-2007, 04:47 PM
You may want to verify that. We were there today and they said it was sold out, 280 golfers. They had to borrow golf carts from another course.
280 golfers. They have to be playing all 3 golf coures. Because 144 is usually the max for 18 holes. :confused:

riverroyal
11-29-2007, 05:43 PM
280 golfers. They have to be playing all 3 golf coures. Because 144 is usually the max for 18 holes. :confused:
with that many players

Top Cat II
11-29-2007, 06:16 PM
I believe they are sold out. I was hoping to be a fourth if some cant fill thiers or someone bails out? I was going to go as a single and hope to find a spot but a foursome:idea:
My cell is 951-906-3085.

JB in so cal
11-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Supposedly sending all players out on random 9s, so we may not play the same 18 as everybody else. Whoever doesn't play Stonehouse has a real advantage.
Stonehouse will humble most players!

JB in so cal
11-29-2007, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=ShockwaveBob;2918316]It humbled the fock out of me today. I shot a 40 with a triple at that stupid way downhill par 4 (#6?). I had to go birdie birdie at 8 and 9 to get to 40. I hate that 9 with a passion.[/QUOTE
Hopefully, we will get an 18 with a very capable cart "person/hottie" that can mix a bloodie like nobody's business:) :) :)

SMILEMAKER
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
:D Shockwave Bob is a playa!!! Fock'n ringer, might as well give them the trophy! The beast hits his 3wood 300 yds +!!!!
I still suck, hope for no rain!!!! 280 players, gonna be a LONG day!!!
Good Luck SWB, it was fun play'n wit ya today...
Later, doc:devil:

Havasu1986
11-29-2007, 09:15 PM
:D Shockwave Bob is a playa!!! Fock'n ringer, might as well give them the trophy! The beast hits his 3wood 300 yds +!!!!
I still suck, hope for no rain!!!! 280 players, gonna be a LONG day!!!
Good Luck SWB, it was fun play'n wit ya today...
Later, doc:devil:
Great..I quess I will just drink beers all day. He won't need me then. :D

riverroyal
11-29-2007, 09:38 PM
That's 250 yards down and 50 off line. :D I had a blast Doc, we're gonna have to do that again. See you manana.
200 out,100 sideways.that makes 300 correct?

Ziggy
11-29-2007, 09:40 PM
It humbled the fock out of me today. I shot a 40 with a triple at that stupid way downhill par 4 (#6?). I had to go birdie birdie at 8 and 9 to get to 40. I hate that 9 with a passion.thats sounds like it would be a good 60 for me :)

Ziggy
11-29-2007, 09:41 PM
200 out,100 sideways.that makes 300 correct?
I think you are conning us and you are a scratch player

Top Cat II
11-29-2007, 10:07 PM
I just got a email from Laura from the golf committee and she said there is a long waiting list. Charlie I got your message but it doesn't look hopefull. Good luck to all.

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2007, 09:03 AM
WOW
Cancelled

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 10:07 AM
WOW
Cancelled
Got to the course this morning around 8:00. Course was under water. They are still having the BBQ dinner and raffle/auction tonight between 5:30-8:30in Temecula. They said they will be rescheduling the tournament for a later date.
Mike

NdaWind
11-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Yep we got a lot of needed rain down here this morning - best rain all year I think. unfortunate for the golf tourney though. We'll be at the dinner/auction tonight too

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 10:36 AM
Yep we got a lot of needed rain down here this morning - best rain all year I think. unfortunate for the golf tourney though. We'll be at the dinner/auction tonight too
We will see you there. It is dumping REAL HARD right now in Murrieta!

sheba
11-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to let everyone know that the Golf Tournament has been cancelled due to rain. We will be rescheduling it for some time after the Holiday's. I will keep everyone posted on that portion at a later date.
The Acution/Dinner is still going to happen tonight at ABC Child Care in Temecula off of Salona Way and Margarita Road. It starts at 5:30 p.m. and we hope that everyone will still come.
We have over 160 baskets for the acution! Hope to see everyone there.
Sincerely,
Erica - 951-813-6700

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Got to the course this morning around 8:00. Course was under water. They are still having the BBQ dinner and raffle/auction tonight between 5:30-8:30in Temecula. They said they will be rescheduling the tournament for a later date.
Mike
After driving over 2 hours both ways to go 45 miles in the rain because of all the accidents. And then find out the tourney has been cancelled. :mad: But it was nice to set in the bar for a couple hours and meet some new faces. There was Ziggy, BarryMac, RiverRoyal, Lighting, ScreamingPete, JBinSoCal and some others that I can't remember. Oh yea..SWB I think its clearing up and we can get at least 9 holes in. :D

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 03:16 PM
SWB wins the tourney with the only posted round on record. :D
Then I ate lunch with some very nice purple shirted ladies and came home.
Well after 2 more hours on the freeway. :mad: I ate lunch at T.G.I.F's with some old ladies that were't very nice. (looking) :eek: :D

JB in so cal
11-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Nice meeting/seeing everyone, again. Drive home was just peachy!!:rolleyes:
Did I win a TV?

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM
You should have stayed and played. I got 9 in on the Creek in an hour and ten walking. :D
If I would have stayed it would have taken me 3 hours to go 45 miles to get home. :( I never seen so many upside down cars on the way home.

Ziggy
11-30-2007, 05:30 PM
WOW
Cancelled
I saw your hubby there, said hi briefly before I headed to the bar......hehe, I didn't drive :D

Ziggy
11-30-2007, 05:32 PM
After driving over 2 hours both ways to go 45 miles in the rain because of all the accidents. And then find out the tourney has been cancelled. :mad: But it was nice to set in the bar for a couple hours and meet some new faces. There was Ziggy, BarryMac, RiverRoyal, Lighting, ScreamingPete, JBinSoCal and some others that I can't remember. Oh yea..SWB I think its clearing up and we can get at least 9 holes in. :D
Nice to put a face to you and Jon and well.
We had a blast at K1 racing, should have joined us .

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Hubby said the traffic was the pits. :(

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2007, 05:58 PM
I saw your hubby there, said hi briefly before I headed to the bar......hehe, I didn't drive :D
He mentioned he saw you...In between complaining about OC traffic :rolleyes: ;)

Lightning
11-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Great meeting everyone today....had a good time even though we didn't even take the bags out of the car. Karl Strauss for lunch and K1 after was fun. Dropped Pete off at his house and spent 1 hour going south on the 15 to get home.

Screaming Pete
11-30-2007, 08:22 PM
great meeting some nw faces at the links, next time at K1 i'm not paying attn. to the sign guy. lost my grove for a split second and BAM into the wall. my side is killing me now, can't wait till the am for the real pain to kick in.:eek:

Screaming Pete
11-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Just got home from the dinner. There was A LOT of people there. A LOT. What's that called when you're uncomfortable in large crowds? That's me and it's getting worse.
SCARRED..........lol:sqeyes:

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Just got home from the dinner. There was A LOT of people there. A LOT. What's that called when you're uncomfortable in large crowds? That's me and it's getting worse.
Thanks for showing up for us that could'nt. :)

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Jon I just got home as well. I have a feeling you were eating at the table behind us, but I do not know what you look like. Were you guys talking about playing poker today at the table? I had all four of our dinner tickets. Sorry I missed you.
Mike

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Jon I just got home as well. I have a feeling you were eating at the table behind us, but I do not know what you look like. Were you guys talking about playing poker today at the table? I had all four of our dinner tickets. Sorry I missed you.
Mike
How many people have have 2 ear rings. :confused:

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Nope, just me and my daughter. I was wearing my yellow USC sweatshirt and she looked like a reindeer. :D
Oh man I wish we would have met up. I was wearing a brown hooded Ultra sweatshirt. Lets get together and play some golf soon. I owe you ten bucks for your dinner ticket.
You are right that Mike Santoro guy dropped about $10,000 minimum from what I could add up:jawdrop: I also met Ercia Scubbia (Sheba) here on the boards. Very nice lady. Very nice tight group of family and friends they have supporting the family and organization:)
Mike

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:13 PM
How many people have have 2 ear rings. :confused:
Huh I did not know he had those either:confused:

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:14 PM
They match my purse.
Did you buy one of the ones there for $5:D

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Most of the cool guys I know. :D Fag. :D
I know where to shop for you for XMAS. Nordstroms. :D or Victoria Secrets.

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:20 PM
It's too bad we didn't get to play today. I went out and shot a 35 in that downpour with a pair of three putt bogies.
I really want to get out there. It would have been my first round with my new Callaway FT-5. I have yet to hit a ball with it.

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:24 PM
That's a fine fairway finding machine. When you're ready to really make it good, let me know. I've probably done 200 of those.
What you got for me? I had them put the Aldila NV 75g-S shaft in it.

shippingguy
11-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Matrix Ozik Code 6 or XCON 6. Finest shaft you can put in that thing for under $300.
I will keep that in mind. I will set some cash aside for the upgrade.:D

SMILEMAKER
12-01-2007, 03:33 PM
:mad: Really sorry the Tourny got rained out, would have been a blast. I missed the dinner, because I had to drive to my place in Palm Desert in the pouring rain!
I had to Tee off at 8 am at Eagle Falls ( Fantasy Springs Casino owned ) in Indio. Played in another scramble with my buddy and our wives. It sucked, it was a VIP/Invitation only PlayBoy scramble! Really tuff to play with my wife socking my arm and two to four cute playmates scantily clad at each teebox, it was really cold (nipply) and wind to 40mph gusts! But I sucked it up and played. We were only 3 under, 69, par 72!
Bummer we have to go to the dinner/awards/lingerie show at 5pm, I'm pretty tired, but we will go, it's for a great cause!!!!!!!:D :D :D
SWB, the new CGB was working pretty good, I have an old ft-5 laying around, a friend is demoing it, possibly to buy, if not maybe we can work somethig out, and you can reshaft it for me!!!!
later, doc :devil:

Havasu1986
12-01-2007, 03:42 PM
:mad: Really sorry the Tourny got rained out, would have been a blast. I missed the dinner, because I had to drive to my place in Palm Desert in the pouring rain!
I had to Tee off at 8 am at Eagle Falls ( Fantasy Springs Casino owned ) in Indio. Played in another scramble with my buddy and our wives. It sucked, it was a VIP/Invitation only PlayBoy scramble! Really tuff to play with my wife socking my arm and two to four cute playmates scantily clad at each teebox, it was really cold (nipply) and wind to 40mph gusts! But I sucked it up and played. We were only 3 under, 69, par 72!
Bummer we have to go to the dinner/awards/lingerie show at 5pm, I'm pretty tired, but we will go, it's for a great cause!!!!!!!:D :D :D
SWB, the new CGB was working pretty good, I have an old ft-5 laying around, a friend is demoing it, possibly to buy, if not maybe we can work somethig out, and you can reshaft it for me!!!!
later, doc :devil:
The new Taylor Made Driver ? I have been looking at that and the 3 wood is now in the stores starting today. I have a liitle slice problem every once in a while. Did is straighten you out. :confused: I have the quad driver now.

SMILEMAKER
12-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes and yes. It is the newest, at least this week!!!!LOL
I have a bad slice. I have the FT-5 draw, and still slice it. It may be the shaft. I had it shafted with an accuflex assasin 2 R flex, it probably needs to be stiff.
I played with Jon on Thur, and was still having trouble going a little right. I changed the weights to the 16 gram in the heel and 1 gram on toe and 1 gram back. I can still slice but I actually hit a few draws, but mostly a slight fade. If I really swing shit*y, it still slices, but I like it. It is 9' stiff. I bought it Wed at Golf Etc. in Temecula on my lunch hour. I went in for a new grip on my Vokey wedge, and they were having a four hour sale, 20% off. Retail is $499, I got it for $399. I would recommend it. My budddy who is a 7 index and hits a 9' stiff TM burner TP, hit it and LOVED it, he's gonna get one!!!!
Come on down and play with And me, you can demo mine for free!
Later, doc:D

SMILEMAKER
12-01-2007, 04:16 PM
That was supposed to say Jon and me, I've been drinking Tommy Bahama dark Rum and coke all day, can't type, sorry:devil: :D :D
doc

SMILEMAKER
12-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks Jon. Yea TM is famous for new driver of the week?:D Trading in used sucks, no residual value, but oh well!
I like the CGB.
Gotta get ready to go to dinner with the Playmates, talk to you FAGS later.
Oh by the way, Jon is gay, butt still a great guy!!!!!
We gotta play sum moe BRo....
Later, doc ( thin skinned retarted 4th grader) :D :D :D :D (got my DDS in Guadalara on the internet, dee dee dee.....):)

SMILEMAKER
12-01-2007, 04:40 PM
My loving, beautiful wife will be there ( she just got back with her new outfit from White house/black market on El Paseo) she didn't even notice the new driver, 'till I pointed it out to her, I'm soooo DUMD..... Just gonna look, I will only stare 'till my arm hurts from her banging on it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
Gonna have to give her all the $ to gamble!

sheba
12-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi Everyone,
I got a chance to see and meet some of you. I am sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. I wanted to thank all of you for your support. We all apprecaite it so much. Thank you for those who came and hopefully I will meet all of oyu when we reschedule the tourney.
You al known how to get a hold of me, so let me know if you ever need anything at alll!
~Erica

Havasu1986
12-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi Everyone,
I got a chance to see and meet some of you. I am sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. I wanted to thank all of you for your support. We all apprecaite it so much. Thank you for those who came and hopefully I will meet all of oyu when we reschedule the tourney.
You al known how to get a hold of me, so let me know if you ever need anything at alll!
~Erica
Charley has been trying to get a hold of you. :) He has $$$ See post #157 for his cell#

shippingguy
12-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Hi Everyone,
~Erica
Very nice to meet you Friday night. Please keep us posted on the the tourney reschedule.
Mike

Charley
12-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Charley has been trying to get a hold of you. :) He has $$$ See post #157 for his cell#
thanks dude, Erica, I dropped my cell in a puddle of water yesterday and it is on the fritz ... please call my office instead
562-407-1133

Charley
12-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Phone is working again
(714)317-9371 cell
Please call asap!