PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to Mostley Crew & Amy!

photo chick
09-20-2007, 08:14 AM
I just wanted to thank you guys again so much for the awesome experience in your crackerbox. It was a thrill, if you ever need a back up please let me know... I promise to get the hand signals down a little better! :D Thank you Missy for all the help too
Hey Guru, thanks for arranging it and making it happen! Thanks to my brother for getting me ready and calming me down!!
Lori
These are from the heat you took first in...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39619&stc=1&d=1190304737
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39620&stc=1&d=1190304759
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39621&stc=1&d=1190304780

mbrown2
09-20-2007, 08:19 AM
Cool.....Amy's a great driver!...that had to be a exhilirating experience...:)
Did this take place at the San Diego races? How did Amy do overall?

photo chick
09-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Cool.....Amy's a great driver!...that had to be a exhilirating experience...:)
Did this take place at the San Diego races? How did Amy do overall?
Yes it was San Diego.It was an experience of a lifetime for sure!
It wasn't sanctioned but she took 1st and 3rd I believe, in the heats I saw. I was running back and forth from each track photographing.

photo chick
09-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Oh, I should also thank these "officials" :rolleyes: for the "unique" license/physical test!! :D ;)
I will return the favor one day!!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39622&stc=1&d=1190305362

mostly crue
09-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Lori,
It was really great to meet you and your brother. I just got off the phone with Amy, and see loves the pics! Please e-mail her the shots. Amy and I will
keep in touch and get you back in the boat. Next time in a real race!
Jeff
P.S. Guru is next. (I knew those crackerboxes would suck him in!)

mostly crue
09-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Mike,
We thought 2nd overall for the weekend and at the awards cermony Ross Wallac stated Amy had a lane infraction on the final sunday causing the P-44 boat to flip. As Jerry talked to Ross about the infraction, I went into the pits to talk to Matt (driver P-44) and apologize, If that was the case. Long story short, no 2nd maybe 4th overall. Luckily not a points race, but still a bummer.
Jeff

photo chick
09-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Mike,
We thought 2nd overall for the weekend and at the awards cermony Ross Wallac stated Amy had a lane infraction on the final sunday causing the P-44 boat to flip. As Jerry talked to Ross about the infraction, I went into the pits to talk to Matt (driver P-44) and apologize, If that was the case. Long story short, no 2nd maybe 4th overall. Luckily not a points race, but still a bummer.
Jeff
I wondered why you guys disappeared suddenly from the awards ceremony...sorry to hear about that!

mbrown2
09-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Mike,
Jeff
Sorry to hear about the disqualification....good to hear the other driver was ok.

Jetboatguru
09-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Lori,
It was really great to meet you and your brother. I just got off the phone with Amy, and see loves the pics! Please e-mail her the shots. Amy and I will
keep in touch and get you back in the boat. Next time in a real race!
Jeff
P.S. Guru is next. (I knew those crackerboxes would suck him in!)
Jeff thanks again for making that happen. It is much appreciated. I will take you up on the ride in the cracker.
Tony

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-22-2007, 07:21 AM
Photo Chick Rules!!!!!!

photo chick
09-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Photo Chick Rules!!!!!!
Auh shucks man! Remember whenever you get that video finished I want to buy one!!! My brother was incharge of my camera when I was running but unfortunately he ran out of card space and I didn't tell him where the other cards were. I only have the warm up laps... I'd love to see the video of it!
Lori