PDA

View Full Version : What a focking hypocrite...

Outnumbered
09-20-2007, 09:27 AM
In the words of the lovely Hillary Rodham Clinton, ..."We have a culture of corruption, we have cronyism, we have incompetence,"...
Well now, have a look at this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democratic Fundraiser Norman Hsu to Face Federal Campaign Finance, Fraud Charges
Thursday , September 20, 2007
NEW YORK —
Federal prosecutors plan to unseal a criminal complaint Thursday charging Democratic fundraiser Norman Hsu with campaign finance violations and the creation of a $60 million Ponzi scheme, according to a law enforcement official.
The charges were to be announced at a 1 p.m. news conference in New York, said the official, who was familiar with the investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.
Details of the charges were not immediately available.
Hsu is already in custody in Colorado awaiting extradition to California, where he is wanted on an unrelated charge. He was captured in Colorado earlier this month after skipping a scheduled court appearance.
Hsu raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton and other Democrats until the recent disclosure of a 1991 fraud case. Since then, politicians have been returning his cash. Clinton said she would give back $850,000.
Hsu's lawyer in San Francisco, Jim Brosnahan, did not immediately return phone messages Thursday.

Community
09-20-2007, 09:35 AM
A hypocrite in Politics you say.....I am shocked.....
There was a funny joke in Easy Rider regarding politicians that lie....I will have to dig it up and post here....

Big Warlock
09-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Say it ain't so!!!!! Really????? With the Clintons even???? And a Chinese felon????? Never, ever would I have believed such a thing......:D

Roaddogg 4040
09-20-2007, 03:21 PM
What is this world comming to???:D
Steve

Blown 472
09-20-2007, 03:41 PM
And yet this thread isn't locked either???

Moneypitt
09-20-2007, 06:10 PM
What is it Blown, is Rexone suppose to lock any thread you don't like? Both of these threads are real, so what is your complaint?........MP

SmokinLowriderSS
09-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Because the pasted information is, unlike yours, informative, current, relevant to reality, of interest, and worthy of discussion. :idea:
Jealousy becomes you. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
The "cut and paste" had a lead in to dialogue about an actual topic unlike a lead in to "cut and puke" from the latest anti-Jewish blogger garbage.....:eek:

Rexone
09-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Blown your bs is getting old. You continually and regularly mock this forum's guidelines with cut and pastes as a replacement for your famous links (without an opinion or reasonable input written by yourself), regularly participate in name calling, not that others don't either, in just about every thread you start or post in.
Someone else does it one time that may not be aware of the guidelines and you're immediatly in my face about it. I'm not a babysitter. I do not get paid here. I do not even have to do anything at all here if I so choose not to. Conversely ***boat put me and the other moderators in charge to use our descretion of forum content based on our history of good judgement and fairness. My choice is to try and improve the quality of this forum and get more participation in it. To some extent that is working no thanks to you and a few select others.
I do not catch everything. This thread got moved here by someone in the sandbar. Get a life and attempt to abide by the PR forum guidelines. Continued mocking of them will result in your departure. I hope I've been very clear here. The ***boat PR forum in not a democracy. Your 2 cut and paste threads I locked earlier today are a perfect example of you mocking the guidelines over and over.
Outnumbered posted this in the sandbar and it got moved here. He probably was not aware where it should go or the guidelines in the PR forum. Therefore he gets a pass and the thread remains.
Any further posts off the topic of this thread will be removed. The forum guidelines are not open for discussion. Carry on.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-22-2007, 04:30 AM
At least Hillary has spine (well, sort of).
In the last week, I have heard 2 interviews with her, where she was asked directly by the interviewer about her opinion of the "General Betrayus" ad in the NY Times, and both times, she did a fine job of walking arround the question refusing to say it was uncalled for, over the top, out of line, slanderous, pick a negative description.
Also all the while refusing to say it was good, or she'd have moveon's throat cutters hacking away at her.
She DID go on reccord yesterday on the ad tho, by voting against the Cornyn amendment which DID denounce the ad, which supports the ad as being just fine. (a refusal to denounce IS a tacit acceptance, especially from a position of "leadership").
Again, she is affraid of Soros and his move-on hit team, yet wants to be president, where she'll STILL BE afraid of soros' hit squads on the internet.

centerhill condor
09-22-2007, 10:51 AM
you know, the clintons and commie money prove a point.
I am, however, concerned that everybody may have skeletons in the campaign closet. I'm concerned it has become the nature of the beast.
BTW, a $60m ponzi scheme is one heck of a con!
CC

SmokinLowriderSS
09-22-2007, 11:55 AM
BTW, a $60m ponzi scheme is one heck of a con!
CC
Yes, it sure is.
Just for curiosity, know what the "fast-track" education is to work for the FBI?
Criminal Justice Degree? :confused:
Nope. Not hardly.
Accounting. :eek:
Especially if work history is included in the resume.
So many criminals nowadays are smoked by money trails. :idea:

Kachina26
09-22-2007, 12:37 PM
In the last year, he has posted 3 threads like this, none in the PR forums, all from legit news organizations. You however post 3 or more a day from wack job fringe "news" organizations. There is a bit of a difference here.
I see you had your web cam running when you made your post.
http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/crybaby.jpg