PDA

View Full Version : Bite the bullet in Tahiti

No Name
09-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Some of you who know DA and I know we are getting married in OCT. We will be leaving on the 1st and will be tying the knot on the 4th aboard the Tahitian Princess. I was able to put this off for almost 6 years but now itÂ’s time for me to pay the piper.:cry: :cry:
Please wish me, I mean us good luckÂ….:D
:D :D :D
http://static.flickr.com/51/106617973_8a1c6c6b5c_m.jpg
Just in case sheÂ’s reading this.:D
I LOVE YOU LISA.:)

Cole Trickle
09-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Some of you who know DA and I know we are getting married in OCT. We will be leaving on the 1st and will be tying the knot on the 4th aboard the Tahitian Princess. I was able to put this off for almost 6 years but now itÂ’s time for me to pay the piper.:cry: :cry:
:D
http://static.flickr.com/51/106617973_8a1c6c6b5c_m.jpg
Don't do it!!!!!!!:devil: :D

No Name
09-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Right back at yaÂ…..:D :D

MRSDRMCAT
09-20-2007, 10:59 AM
CONGRATS!!! You guys are great people who are the perfect match!!! It will be great!!! Have a awesome time!!! ENJOY!!

MRSDRMCAT
09-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Plus...if you get to wake up and look at that "booty" every morning....HOW BAD CAN IT BE??? LOL

Cole Trickle
09-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Right back at yaÂ…..:D :D
I will drink a beer for you guys when I am on my honeymoon:D
Congrats.....Any women willing to wait that long without hasseling you is in it for the long run:) :)

Cole Trickle
09-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Plus...if you get to wake up and look at that "booty" every morning....HOW BAD CAN IT BE??? LOL
I would let her have the $$$$ but I would write the booty into the prenup;):D

barbigrl
09-20-2007, 11:01 AM
You shut your mouth! :rolleyes: I am going to your wedding in less then two weeks! :D :D

OnlyMoney
09-20-2007, 11:02 AM
So, I wanna know if it's a legal marriage in the US. :idea:
Just curious. :D

photo chick
09-20-2007, 11:03 AM
Lisa, have you lost your mind? Just kidding! Have fun and enjoy!!
Be sure to rent a Moke and not a moped, drive it around one of the small islands....the entire backend is an ice chest. It doesn't have any horsepower but they are tons of fun to run around in :D It's even more fun if you get others to rent one too and then you can race.... Take lots of pictures too!!!

MRSDRMCAT
09-20-2007, 11:04 AM
I would let her have the $$$$ but I would write the booty into the prenup;):D
LOL!! Aint that the truth!!

No Name
09-20-2007, 11:07 AM
I will drink a beer for you guys when I am on my honeymoon:D
And IÂ’ll do the same for you guys as well. :)
Congrats.....Any women willing to wait that long without hasseling you is in it for the long run:) :)
DonÂ’t know anything about that not hassling thing you speak of.:D :D

No Name
09-20-2007, 11:10 AM
So, I wanna know if it's a legal marriage in the US. :idea:
Just curious. :D
http://static.flickr.com/97/251649357_795ac00b63_m.jpg
:D :D :D :D

No Name
09-20-2007, 11:17 AM
CONGRATS!!! You guys are great people who are the perfect match!!! It will be great!!! Have a awesome time!!! ENJOY!!
Thank you sweetheart.:)

Devil's Advocate
09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
What's this about a wedding??:confused:
:D
Always the little :devil:

Devil's Advocate
09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
We may need to review that grenading marriage thread one more time.:idea:
:crossx:

Devil's Advocate
09-20-2007, 11:53 AM
I love you too honey. I'm marrying a good man.;)
Thank honey. And thanks with the booty compliment too.:D
Lisa, have you lost your mind? Just kidding! Have fun and enjoy!!
Be sure to rent a Moke and not a moped, drive it around one of the small islands....the entire backend is an ice chest. It doesn't have any horsepower but they are tons of fun to run around in :D It's even more fun if you get others to rent one too and then you can race.... Take lots of pictures too!!!
Yes, I may have lost my mind. I think that happens as we get older.:D
A moke huh? We'll have to give it a try. It will be hard enough to get Mark in the water, he doesn't want to get eaten by sharks.:rolleyes: :D

Jbb
09-20-2007, 11:57 AM
A moke huh? We'll have to give it a try. It will be hard enough to get Mark in the water, he doesn't want to get eaten by sharks.:rolleyes: :D
But if he does get eaten by sharks....make sure your insurance beneficiary paperwork is up to date...;)

Devil's Advocate
09-20-2007, 11:59 AM
But if he does get eaten by sharks....make sure your insurance beneficiary paperwork is up to date...;)
Yes, good thinking.:D

BOBALOO
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Have a great trip, and Congradulations!
We did Tahiti for 13 days in Feb and also went on the Princess. Check out http://www.cruisecritic.com/ for a TON on info on excursions and what to expect. Excursions are the way to go, on many islands there is not much else to do but RELAX.:D
BTW, the ship lets you take booze back to your room from the shore, or in your checked luggage. Take your Ipod, the forward lounge turns into a " 10 person dance club" ( mostly older crowd on the ship) and if you want they will play your own music. Some nights the DJ left and we kept partying.
Have fun!

BOBALOO
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
I never saw any sharks except for the ones on Roratonga (I think). They had them in a pen and let us (not me:eek: ) swim with them. I also swam with Turtles, and Rays.
You'll love it.

photo chick
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Yes, I may have lost my mind. I think that happens as we get older.:D
Then Mark will love one, they stay on the land, preferably! they are little Fred Flinstone cars..:)

Jordy
09-20-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm marrying a good man.;)
Have any of us met him??? Apparently Mark must know if you're posting it in this thread... :idea: :D
Congrats guys. See ya Friday at the Tits for Textbooks meeting at BSCC. :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
09-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Have any of us met him??? Apparently Mark must know if you're posting it in this thread... :idea: :D
Congrats guys. See ya Friday at the Tits for Textbooks meeting at BSCC. :D :D :D
What about my dicks for a degree night?:D

Havasu1986
09-20-2007, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=No Name;2799359]Some of you who know DA and I know we are getting married in OCT. We will be leaving on the 1st and will be tying the knot on the 4th aboard the Tahitian Princess. I was able to put this off for almost 6 years but now itÂ’s time for me to pay the piper.:cry: :cry:
I'm heading to Hooters to see if I can find a youngin looking for a sugar daddy too. :eek: :D

Devil's Advocate
09-20-2007, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=No Name;2799359]Some of you who know DA and I know we are getting married in OCT. We will be leaving on the 1st and will be tying the knot on the 4th aboard the Tahitian Princess. I was able to put this off for almost 6 years but now itÂ’s time for me to pay the piper.:cry: :cry:
I'm heading to Hooters to see if I can find a youngin looking for a sugar daddy too. :eek: :D
:eek: Yes I used to work at Hooters, yes he's older than me, no he's not a sugar daddy.:D :idea:

Kilrtoy
09-20-2007, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Havasu1986;2800070]
:eek: Yes I used to work at Hooters, yes he's older than me, no he's not a sugar daddy.:D :idea:
That would be RATSO:D :D