PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>>>>>nl West Is Tight<<<<<<<<<,

Not So Fast
09-20-2007, 01:39 PM
I gotta say that sometimes all the numbers and stats dont mean crap. The D-Backs have one of the lowest B.A.'s in the league, their pitching is a shaky mixture of veterans and young stars, the lineup is the same and Bob Melvin is a magician, probably manager of the year IMO. 1 game lead with what, 6 to go? Their motto of "Any body, Any day" is so true and I hope they win the West and go on to win it all. Got the day off today so rest up boys it will be a battle royal.:D :D NSF

Not So Fast
09-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Ok, I'm not exactly correct again but my intention was that somehow someway, they keep winning and I LIKEEY:D NSF

mbrown2
09-20-2007, 02:03 PM
They do keep winning, that's for sure. But, IIRC, the D'back were up by 4.5 a little over a week ago. :D
True and it was only 3 or 4 weeks ago where they were tied in first place or 1 game behind, difficult to remember...but it just points out how volatile their winning / losing has become down the stretch.. Go Dbacks!

CBadDad
09-20-2007, 04:14 PM
How 'bout them Dodgers.
:jawdrop:

mbrown2
09-20-2007, 04:18 PM
I think it's a foregone conclusion that they're both going to the playoffs and they can't play each other in the first round, so either way they both win.
Be a great NLCS matchup....heck, with the Angel's there is a chance of a all west World Series....any of the teams matched up would be cool if it was all out west.