PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Site

In2Deep
09-20-2007, 02:37 PM
The company I work for here in KC just completed developing a brand new website, for a boat manufacturer -- Epic Wakeboats. Went live today. Check it out. Very cool company. Great product. Very cool site.
www.epicboats.com
Interested in what you think.
Thanks.
I2D

squirt'nmyload
09-20-2007, 03:02 PM
nice site and nice boats. we camped out at saguaro lake last year with jimmy wolf and a couple other guys from epic boats. they spent all night building a ramp/rail so he could try to jump, on his wakeboard, over the peninsula in the back. when they finished, the water went down and the bottom of the ramp was way out of the water. :mad: we ended up kite tubing off the tower most of the day :D :D

MudPumper
09-20-2007, 03:20 PM
That's just what we need. More boats hauling 2-tons of ballast up and down the river f'n all the water up.:yuk: JMO

In2Deep
09-21-2007, 05:50 AM
bump

Tequila-John
09-21-2007, 05:52 AM
looks cool

wedge44
09-21-2007, 07:07 AM
That's just what we need. More boats hauling 2-tons of ballast up and down the river f'n all the water up.:yuk: JMO
Nice Boats....Nice Web-site....I'm just dam glad they are in Kansas ripping up thier shorelines, eroding away the nesting holes of the endangered Kansas loon...:D :D :D ....where are the tree huggers now....4000 lbs of ballast.....HOLY CRAPOLA...they might as well wake surf behind the freighters....just my .02 cents....Wedge

Froggystyle
09-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Looks like everything is coming together!
I guess it was only a matter of time until someone who used to work for Trident started infusing boats. Congrats Chris!
Strange how only startups, committed to building better boats are adopting new technology...