PDA

View Full Version : New Boat Site

In2Deep
09-20-2007, 03:57 PM
The company I work for here in KC just completed developing a brand new website, for a boat manufacturer -- Epic Wakeboats. Went live today. Check it out. Very cool company. Great product. Very cool site.
www.epicboats.com
Interested in what you think.
Thanks.
I2D

XtrmWakeborder
09-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Very cool website. As far as the boats, they have been taking a ton of flak lately, but I wish them all the success in the world. Crazy hull design, infusion technology, tons of balast, I can't wait to see them on the water.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-21-2007, 05:50 AM
Nice Job on the site. You guys did excellent.
The standard ballast bags are a welcome idea.
If it's priced right it'll find a following.
The boats ride very rough and perfect pass is obsolete.
But the duel rudders seem like a good idea.

Cole Sanger
09-22-2007, 06:40 PM
I saw these at the boat show last year. I don't have one, but I would say the one thing that turned me off of them is the transom. It is square as a brick. Reminded me of those scion xb's. I can't see stepping down over a foot to get on the swim platform.

XtrmWakeborder
09-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Nice Job on the site. You guys did excellent.
The standard ballast bags are a welcome idea.
If it's priced right it'll find a following.
The boats ride very rough and perfect pass is obsolete.
But the duel rudders seem like a good idea.
Did you drive one TPC?

Goodtime$
10-01-2007, 11:34 AM
I helped put together the first boat. It has a lot of key features like the rear transom speakers that are perfect for riding, without blasting your passengers like tower speakers can. Huge ballast in the floor, infused hulls etc and big power.
Its not a powerboat, but for a wakeboat it is very competitive with top builders.