PDA

View Full Version : bartlett phx.az

cant squirt
09-20-2007, 08:05 PM
is any one going to bartlett oct 6 2007 jest seeing if the turn out is going to be big sorry if iam on the wrong part of the site new to this stuff if so please guide me in the right direction thanks cant squirt:confused:

eliminated1
09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
I Hear 30 Or So Jets Are Headed Out There That Weekend

squirt'nmyload
09-20-2007, 08:27 PM
here ya go..... http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163699
it looks like there will be some going. doesn't look like i'll be there. welcome to the site, what side of town do you live on? boat type? judging from your screen name choice, i'm gonna guess that its broke :D :D :)

cant squirt
09-20-2007, 11:17 PM
here ya go..... http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163699
it looks like there will be some going. doesn't look like i'll be there. welcome to the site, what side of town do you live on? boat type? judging from your screen name choice, i'm gonna guess that its broke :D :D :)
i have a 86 omega openbow 350 sbc small supercharger mabe 7psi from buckeye but cant squirt no jetovater:confused:

cant squirt
09-20-2007, 11:21 PM
where is everyone going 2 meet cuz iam going but dont know where 2 go the cove:eat:

meano66
09-21-2007, 05:46 AM
I have never been to bartlett,so what is the lake like,how is the road,is it pave ,dirt or the grandcanyon like apache,how is the camping good spots? Im from tucson and a few of us jetters might go! Thanks for any info! I their a store near buy? just in case the adult stuff runs out .

tx-19
09-21-2007, 08:24 AM
I have never been to bartlett,so what is the lake like,how is the road,is it pave ,dirt or the grandcanyon like apache,how is the camping good spots? Im from tucson and a few of us jetters might go! Thanks for any info! I their a store near buy? just in case the adult stuff runs out .
it is all paved until u get to the lake,then it is dirt roads from there.the only store near by is the marina,other than that its a 20 mile drive.the lake is real low but perfect for jet boats.camping is good as long as u get a spot early on the water.

Hotfish
09-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Its mostly paved. There should be plenty of camping right now since its pretty low. Real nice lake.

tx-19
09-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Its mostly paved. There should be plenty of camping right now since its pretty low. Real nice lake.
hotfish are going to camp at all?

Hotfish
09-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Well Friday night is my little boys B-Day party so I dont know if I would get up there till 11.. Are you staying Sat. night?

cant squirt
09-21-2007, 01:04 PM
So Will There Be Some Drags There R What

Some Kind Of Monster
09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Don't worry, there will be plenty of boats there. I'll be there for sure. Most people meet at the flats or in SB cove. I haven't heard where the "official" meeting spot is this year.

jet454boat
09-21-2007, 07:53 PM
some kind of monster do u still have the silver and white boat, i seen a picture of it on here???

Some Kind Of Monster
09-21-2007, 07:57 PM
some kind of monster do u still have the silver and white boat, i seen a picture of it on here???
Mine is white with brown trim. I'll dig up a pic. :)

Some Kind Of Monster
09-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Here is an older one:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39708&stc=1&d=1064170940

jet454boat
09-21-2007, 08:06 PM
my cousins kachina is almost identical

Some Kind Of Monster
09-21-2007, 08:16 PM
my cousins kachina is almost identical
It is a Kachina splash. It would be tough to tell them apart if Challenger didn't put that strake of gel on the bow of EVERY boat. They are good riding boats IMO.

tx-19
09-21-2007, 08:19 PM
Well Friday night is my little boys B-Day party so I dont know if I would get up there till 11.. Are you staying Sat. night?
where going up friday and staying till sunday morning.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-21-2007, 09:03 PM
I think we are going up saturday morning(4am) and staying til sunday :) :) Ill have the BBQ chicken and watermelon going.....

Some Kind Of Monster
09-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I think we are going up saturday morning(4am) and staying til sunday :) :) Ill have the BBQ chicken and watermelon going.....
Yeah right. You guys will show up at 3am again. I'll be there Friday night.

OverKill
09-21-2007, 10:10 PM
It is a Kachina splash. It would be tough to tell them apart if Challenger didn't put that strake of gel on the bow of EVERY boat. They are good riding boats IMO.
Ya Billy but how about that GT you rode in as Saguaro ;) . How was that Hull

Some Kind Of Monster
09-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Ya Billy but how about that GT you rode in as Saguaro ;) . How was that Hull
If I remember right, your boat has the same bottom, but a different cap. I can't remember exactly though. Your boat did ride nice too.

jet454boat
09-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Here is an older one:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39708&stc=1&d=1064170940
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/jetboats/Picture063.jpg
heres his kachina
its pretty close just a couple different things but they both look good

Hotfish
09-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Actually Louie splashed Kachina hull off of the Challenger

Hotfish
09-22-2007, 05:22 AM
where going up friday and staying till sunday morning.
I might try and stay Saturday night then.

cant squirt
09-22-2007, 12:38 PM
ANY BODY GOT SOME PIX SO WEN I SEE THE BOAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BY THE WAY NICE BOATS:confused: :confused:

tx-19
09-22-2007, 06:08 PM

Riverdog1
09-24-2007, 04:25 PM
I may go up for the day and meet you folks. How's the water? I've never been to Bartlett yet, any one have any recent pics?

Squirtcha?
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
We'll be headed up Friday night. Here's a pic of our 20 yr. old motorhome
and 30 yr. old boat. Hmmmn I see a pattern here. All old stuff. We'll be
trying to get in at SB cove. It's better launching there and a nicer beach.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/motorhome_and_boat.jpg

tx-19
09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
dan we will be heading up friday about 3 pm look 4 us we will be at sb cove.

Squirtcha?
09-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Roger that Joey. Is Kenny gonna make it up?

OverKill
09-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Dan is that the cove we launched at last December? If so I hope it's not all muddy like that any more.
I think I might need a tow. Chay'le has to work and cant take off. If you know a way to help get me up there please let me know.
James

Hotfish
09-25-2007, 04:25 AM
James thats the same place.What do you need help with?

tx-19
09-25-2007, 04:25 AM
Roger that Joey. Is Kenny gonna make it up?
he is going to try.dan nelson and darrin are suppost to come friday with me.

Squirtcha?
09-25-2007, 05:46 AM
he is going to try.dan nelson and darrin are suppost to come friday with me.
Good deal. I can return Darrin's TV to him. He lent it to us when we were at BR RV Park.
Dan is that the cove we launched at last December? If so I hope it's not all muddy like that any more.
I think I might need a tow. Chay'le has to work and cant take off. If you know a way to help get me up there please let me know.
James
The cove should be fine. The reason it was so muddy before is because the water level had just dropped. The water level has been stable all summer and the banks should have dried up nicely by now.
I'm not sure what you mean by needing a tow James.
I'll be driving the motorhome up with the boat on the back. Letty will bring my truck. We'll use the truck for launching and/or running around if need be. Letty has never pulled the boat and doesn't feel comfortable with it (which is why I pull it with the MH).
Explain what you need help with and lets see if we can figure something out?

Some Kind Of Monster
09-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Good deal. I can return Darrin's TV to him. He lent it to us when we were at BR RV Park.
The cove should be fine. The reason it was so muddy before is because the water level had just dropped. The water level has been stable all summer and the banks should have dried up nicely by now.
I'm not sure what you mean by needing a tow James.
I'll be driving the motorhome up with the boat on the back. Letty will bring my truck. We'll use the truck for launching and/or running around if need be. Letty has never pulled the boat and doesn't feel comfortable it (which is why I pull it with the MH).
Explain what you need help with and lets see if we can figure something out?
Dan,
He needs somsone to tow his boat to the lake because his wife will have the truck.
James,
I'll see what I can do. I might be able to get you out there. We'll get you out there one way or another if you want to.

Some Kind Of Monster
09-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Double post..

Squirtcha?
09-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Dan,
He needs somsone to tow his boat to the lake because his wife will have the truck.
James,
I'll see what I can do. I might be able to get you out there. We'll get you out there one way or another if you want to.
Gotcha. Yeah that'd be kind tough for me to pull off. He just had to buy a house on the other side of the world!

cant squirt
09-25-2007, 04:44 PM
how do you put the pix of your boat on the left side by who you are:confused:

bahner78
09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
have not been to bartlett in awhile thinking of taking trailer and boat down can i still launch in the flats

tx-19
09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
have not been to bartlett in awhile thinking of taking trailer and boat down can i still launch in the flats
yes u can,come to sb cove instead.

OverKill
09-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Dan,
James,
Hey thanks Billy. I will in fact need some help with getting the boat to the water cause the wife will have the truck. Ya If you can help out that would be great. Thanks
James

OverKill
09-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Gotcha. Yeah that'd be kind tough for me to pull off. He just had to buy a house on the other side of the world!
HaHaHa Funny Dan. Ya I'm out here in the sticks for sure. So if you Billy is unable to swing by lets see if another Hot Boater wants to go out of his way.
OverKill

OverKill
09-25-2007, 08:18 PM
James thats the same place.What do you need help with?
Kevin
My wife had the day off to get us out to the lake, now she has work due to someone quiting. Thats not all, I just ordered a 50-250 Nitrous kit. Dan is supposed to help me put it together this Sunday, and she has to go to work early so I'm stuck with a NO2 kit and can't get it put on. So if you or anyone else wants to give me a hand, I will have All you can drink and eat.
James