PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Job Opening:

TwinMach26DCB
09-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Inside sales - Salary plus commission - Position open immediately. We are a 3rd party trucking services provider. We coordinate the movement of freight -- In business 13-14 years. 36 Full time employees -- If interested please email Steven@onestoplogistics.net or Kirk@onestoplogistics.net Havasu office has 2 full time and ready to expand. Previous trucking experience a plus. I also have an identical position in Santa Cruz / Watsonville. www.onestoplogistics.net

HighRoller
09-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Check your PM's please...

TwinMach26DCB
11-02-2007, 12:51 PM
What gives here in LHC ? I have a 2 LEGITIMATE positions - (CAREER - not just a job) in a brand new office here in LHC and I'm just struggling finding energetic, eager, growth minded, applicants. All inside sales - Business to business. 14 year company history - Flat GREAT opportunity. Salary PLUS commission - Honest earnings (just hit company goals) of 100K per year. I have 3 of 30 that will make in excess of 200K this year. Learning curve here of 12-18 months -- Realistic expectations --- SALESPEOPLE>. True sales position -- You want a raise, bring more sales.. YOU control your own destiny.. 8-5 NO WEEKENDS>>>> get on the lake !!! Order takers need not apply... Come on guys. Contact Steven Weippert (LHC Manager) @ 928 854-7867 or sweippert@onestoplogistics.net

riverroyal
11-02-2007, 06:19 PM
150k a year im in!!:D Motivated,energetic,in Havasu??My uncle has a business there.I hear horror stories about employees

riverracerx
11-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Ya, me too. I have no trucking experience but I have over 12 years experience at the Walt Disney Company and have helped generate over 100 million in operating income over the last 12 months. I think I could handle a 8-5 job in Havasu ;)
I don't do drugs. I have no criminal record and I show up to work everyday!
Where do I sign?

OutCole'd
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Ya, me too. I have no trucking experience but I have over 12 years experience at the Walt Disney Company and have helped generate over 100 million in operating income over the last 12 months. I think I could handle a 8-5 job in Havasu ;)
I don't do drugs. I have no criminal record and I show up to work everyday!
Where do I sign?
Sorry, that's three strikes. You would not qualify.

riverracerx
11-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Don't you have a plane to catch? ;)

TwinMach26DCB
11-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Hopefully the phone is ringing on Monday. Very real position.. If it were that easy EVERYONE would be doing it, but we have a track record and growth curve that simply speaks for itself. I regrettably may have OVERESTIMATED the talent pool in LHC. I had envisioned there would be semi-retired, quality, successful people from SoCal who had sold and cashed out of Cal, and were looking to keep busy and THRIVE here in Havasu. Corporate people.. THIS is what you have been looking for. Get paid what you are WORTH -- no holds barred -- Build a territory - We have little to no turnover -- Our number 1 employee is still here (98) This IS the call and LIFE CHANGE you need to make.

HighRoller
11-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Kirk,
Check your Email please. Sent you something I hope you'll find interesting.
Thanks.
D