PDA

View Full Version : Intercourse question for the WOMEN

BEER&WATER
09-21-2007, 01:42 PM
1)how many times can you bingo in 10 min ?
2) do you need more than one partner to do it ?
3) would you fake it to impress your mate

Glamasu
09-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Now you did it......:D :D

HavaSkank
09-21-2007, 01:57 PM
1. Multiple O's for women is like political satire....some get it, some dont. The ones who dont get it are missing out and probably should take their own lives.
2. I dont need others in the mix. A sweaty, dirty-talking, one-on-one session of bumping uglies works for me. I guess this explains why I dont enjoy a 3 ring circus...too much shit going on at once.
3. Faking is weak. If you dont have what it takes to get me off, then you dont deserve any theatrics. Work hard, Im worth the real deal. Sure my head spins around and pea soup streams from my nostrils, but you know I cant fake that shit.

IMPATIENT 1
09-21-2007, 02:01 PM
1. Multiple O's for women is like political satire....some get it, some dont. The ones who dont get it are missing out and probably should take their own lives.
2. I dont need others in the mix. A sweaty, dirty-talking, one-on-one session of bumping uglies works for me. I guess this explains why I dont enjoy a 3 ring circus...too much shit going on at once.
3. Faking is weak. If you dont have what it takes to get me off, then you dont deserve any theatrics. Work hard, Im worth the real deal. Sure my head spins around and pea soup streams from my nostrils, but you know I cant fake that shit.
good answers, i like chick's who tell ya what they like, takes the guess work away;) my wife tells me what to do and how to do, i like it(big turn on!), she likes it:D been goin at it like rabbits for 14yrs now!!!

HavaSkank
09-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Where's Ratso?
He's gonna bust your balls about letting a woman tell you what to do.
Watch.

Mrs. 20
09-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Hilarious! And true;) :D :D

Cheap Thrills
09-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Tharz GOLD in dem dar werdz.
Siglines , Get Your Siglines...... :p
T.

Mrs. 20
09-21-2007, 02:16 PM
I'll take #1. Love the suicide part.:D

DeltaSigBoater
09-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Nothing worse than a chick that just lays there in bed like a passed out sorority girl and doesnt respond to anything you do. Only one thing to do at a time like that, turn her over and play in the mud :D

Nord
09-21-2007, 02:33 PM
I've had to fake an orgasm before.............:devil:

Jyruiz
09-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Nothing worse than a chick that just lays there in bed like a passed out sorority girl and doesnt respond to anything you do. Only one thing to do at a time like that, turn her over and play in the mud :D
FLMAO!!!!

BEER&WATER
09-21-2007, 03:24 PM
i allways fake the first one

RitcheyRch
09-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Hopefully no mud is present. :D

MissB
09-21-2007, 08:45 PM
1. 2
2. no, but it doesn't hurt the equation
3. see #3 post 3...:devil:

IMPATIENT 1
09-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Where's Ratso?
He's gonna bust your balls about letting a woman tell you what to do.
Watch.
no dear, you misunderstood what i was trying to say. i real man can take the time to learn what the woman likes and not have a damaged ego;)or fear catching shiat from other dudes. i read thru alot of those "when did your marriage go to shiat" posts the other nite, and was truly amazed at how often it was the woman cheating.leads me to believe either someone tried to turn a ho into a housewife or the wife wasn't getting what she needed in her own bedroom. now how many of those stories would've never happened if the woman told her fella what she wanted???