PDA

View Full Version : Scott Jets..Some might Likey!

River Runin
09-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Bye!

rivrrts429
09-22-2007, 07:57 AM
I just lost 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back:mad: :D

Squirtcha?
09-22-2007, 08:50 AM
I just lost 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back:mad: :D
Actually it was 7 minutes and 4 seconds if you watched the credits at the end.
I think it's pretty cool for what it is (rock bashing river boat). Gotta a hella reverse on it and BRAKES! Also liked the trick stomp grate.
Those Aussies and New Zealanders run Hamiltons on the sprint boats. They're no slouches and I believe they're real similar to the Scotts pump.

rivrrts429
09-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Actually it was 7 minutes and 4 seconds if you watched the credits at the end.
I think it's pretty cool for what it is (rock bashing river boat). Gotta a hella reverse on it and BRAKES! Also liked the trick adjustable rideplate.
Those Aussies and New Zealanders run Hamiltons on the sprint boats. They're no slouches and I believe they're real similar to the Scotts pump.
:)
I agree, I was just waiting for the big pay off at the end hoping for something crazy. The ride plate was cool though

TRG
09-22-2007, 01:53 PM
:)
I agree, I was just waiting for the big pay off at the end hoping for something crazy. The ride plate was cool though
I for one was not impressed, cuz it did not prove to me any reason why i should install a scott in my boat, and someone on a lake driving like a 13YO first time on a jet ski is not the best way to sell product, cuz everyone who owns a boat would like to go fast, they did not show any sort of "FAST"!
Just my opinion, and it aint worth much!:)
Todd

camoman
09-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Made me feel like i needed to go salmon fishing in a river or something:confused:

GAWnCA
09-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Made me feel like i needed to go salmon fishing in a river or something:confused:
I'll bet you can out troll him!! :D

TRG
09-22-2007, 07:02 PM
I'l stick with my berk!

bottom feeder
09-23-2007, 07:29 AM
That is not an adjustable ride plate. It is a stomp grate to clear out the pump intake so you do not have to go swimming in salmon season:D

OverKill
09-23-2007, 11:30 AM
I'l stick with my berk!
Same here. Just like the one in my avatar :)

Squirtcha?
09-23-2007, 02:20 PM
That is not an adjustable ride plate. It is a stomp grate to clear out the pump intake so you do not have to go swimming in salmon season:D
Stomp grate huh? Fixed it.

Sangster
09-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Does it have a livewell & a lowrance....Also heard it comes with 20lbs. of FREE BAIT..........