PDA

View Full Version : Hey HalletDave

centurion tunnel
09-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Hows the boat bro?

Squirtin Thunder
09-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Damn, its elevator boy:D I thought you folks fell off the face of the earth.:idea:

centurion tunnel
09-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Damn, its elevator boy:D I thought you folks fell off the face of the earth.:idea:
Naw we are still around:D
How have you been?

Jacamo
09-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Hows the boat bro?
Wrecked , how does that happen?:eek: :idea:

HalletDave
09-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Hows the boat bro?
Billy,
It is coming along just fine. Jeff at Smooth As Glass is hoping for early October. I am also having him replace the 30 year old shag.
Pinstriper Girl will redo the registration #s for me and a little something special for the back of the transom. ;)
It should look really good when I get it back.:)
That is all I am going to say.
I hope everything is fine with you and Missy.:)

centurion tunnel
09-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Billy,
It is coming along just fine. Jeff at Smooth As Glass is hoping for early October. I am also having him replace the 30 year old shag.
Pinstriper Girl will redo the registration #s for me and a little something special for the back of the transom. ;)
I guess I should have asked how you where first:D
You know how things travel so I just thought I would pop in and ask..
Glad to hear that she is going to be all together and everything is good.
WTF is with all these fly by's over our house lately? I think one of them gave me the bird:mad: ...lol..
P.S I sent a kid to you about some pump work a couple months ago,hope u did not mind?

HalletDave
09-24-2007, 12:34 PM
I guess I should have asked how you where first:D
You know how things travel so I just thought I would pop in and ask..
Glad to hear that she is going to be all together and everything is good.
WTF is with all these fly by's over our house lately? I think one of them gave me the bird:mad: ...lol..
P.S I sent a kid to you about some pump work a couple months ago,hope u did not mind?
I did not mind at all. TJ seems like a good kid. I hope everything is still working out OK for him. :)

sleekvino
09-24-2007, 03:17 PM
hey old man , hows life? any how i only have one thing to say..... buy a gps you cheap bastard!!!!LATER hope you get it back for halloroost.

river redy
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
hey Dave, I can only guess what will be on the back of the boat (BITCHSLAPPER):D

Schiada Time
09-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey HalletDave. How you doin'? I've been good. We went up to Mead for Labor day and the boat ran great. I ran a new 12x15 3 blade prop and it worked out great. Boat gets up on plane nice and runs smooth right at 3000 and 3200. Tachs to 5000.
I bought a bright red crew cab dually and am going to sell my '99 3/4-ton crew cab. The '56 is coming along nicely!
I'm getting ready for SEMA and once mid November is through I will be ready for 1 more river trip this year. thinking about heading to Havasu Springs for a 4 day trip. Should be fun.
Trav

Schiada Time
09-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey HalletDave. How you doin'? I've been good. We went up to Mead for Labor day and the boat ran great. I ran a new 12x15 3 blade prop and it worked out great. Boat gets up on plane nice and runs smooth right at 3000 and 3200. Tachs to 5000.
I bought a bright red crew cab dually and am going to sell my '99 3/4-ton crew cab. The '56 is coming along nicely!
I'm getting ready for SEMA and once mid November is through I will be ready for 1 more river trip this year. thinking about heading to Havasu Springs for a 4 day trip. Should be fun.
Trav

Diamondintheruff
09-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Billy,
Hi Dave. Doesn't sound like you'll make it to Halloroost this year huh? Sure am missing my Hallet as much as I love the Daytona. Glad to hear you're getting rid of the shag carpet. It was the only thing I didn't like in ours. I wonder sometimes how the Hallet is doing for the new owner, or really I wonder is he treating her good. So many people came out of the woodwork once she was sold and wished they had bought her. They know what a beautiful reliable boat she is/was. Wish we could have kept both. Oh well, enough reminiscing. Can't wait to see yours all done. Send us some pics.
By the way, maybe you can come down for the Christmas party this year. You can stay with us and I'll drive you and Vince since I won't be drinking.
Love, Kris

JetBoatRich
09-29-2007, 06:20 AM
letgs see pictures:confused:

Cas
09-29-2007, 07:22 AM
hey old man , hows life? any how i only have one thing to say..... buy a gps you cheap bastard!!!!LATER hope you get it back for halloroost.
LMAO! I concur, get the GPS and quit sticking a wetted finger in the air! :D

Cas
09-29-2007, 07:23 AM
letgs
new word? :D