PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rivertard Aka (snailtard)

river redy
09-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Mike I hope your doing something to your boat before the next trip, so it is not so embarrising for you in front of the whole beach, and this time we will only do it one time instead of 4 times (glutten for punishment) you probabaly need to put a prop on it and you be able to be in the same picture frame. You will be there on 10/12 and the 13th for your other ass whoppen LOL:D

rivertard
09-23-2007, 09:29 AM
River Redy did You fall in the shower and hit your head?.First off everone knows your boat won't make four passes without a problem. As for the last time We raced, We know who won. Better yet SHOW THE VIDEO. 12th-13th bring Your "A" game. river redy (it is always fun playing with you v-drive guys)
:D (I'll pull some plug wires to give you a chance):D
Your nemesis, :DRivertard:D

river redy
09-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Once again to many 12 ounce arm curls, and like the video shows us just crusing to turn around so I can whip you again:D On the top of your Christmas list ask Santa to borrow his Reigndeer to pull your green sled. 2nd I would ask for a BBC AND A V-DRIVE:D Between you and Skip with these boats the fastest they have been is on the trailer behind your trucks:D You senior citizens just like to talk shit:D

rivertard
09-23-2007, 10:35 AM
As for the 12 ounce curl's, thats aiming fluid. bbc I already have an anchor.V- drive i like to use my boat,:idea: ( I dont need a trailor gueen:o ).I don't have to wait for smooth water to have fun:sqeyes: .(rivertard). THE SENIOR CITIZEN CLUB.:eek:

river redy
09-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Your right, so you and Skip can sit on the beach and have Depends races to see who can change theirs faster, and then and only then will see about racing, but before I do I have to run the seadoo against you to see if it will be worth it to put the boat in the water:D

455Rocket
09-23-2007, 04:36 PM
LOL...
I love you bench racers keeping the river open for the rest of us... :D

Wicked Performance Boats
09-24-2007, 05:21 AM
Your right, so you and Skip can sit on the beach and have Depends races to see who can change theirs faster, and then and only then will see about racing, but before I do I have to run the seadoo against you to see if it will be worth it to put the boat in the water:D
Rivertard doesn't wear underwear! He just soils his swimming trunks. Depends is what old pussy tastes like! Put the roost on that vdrive mike when your in front of him. Pat:D

Goad
09-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Mike just told me about this thread and I just might have to go watch this ass whoppin take place :D

river redy
09-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Rivertard doesn't wear underwear! He just soils his swimming trunks. Depends is what old pussy tastes like! Put the roost on that vdrive mike when your in front of him. Pat:D
Well Pat the only way he will be in front is that I dont show up,:D but I told him no problem anyday anytime:D

river redy
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Mike just told me about this thread and I just might have to go watch this ass whoppin take place :D
That would be great, and maybe this time he will stop after the first beating:D

78CoLe
09-26-2007, 06:37 PM
sound like a CRACK HEAD ha ha is talkin some shit hell have a cuople of fords to deal with 12 13 bring trailer queen and if skip took the throttle stop of he would leave that john boat you call a v-drive let just say steve would have tunnel vision

river redy
10-01-2007, 05:02 AM
sound like a CRACK HEAD ha ha is talkin some shit hell have a cuople of fords to deal with 12 13 bring trailer queen and if skip took the throttle stop of he would leave that john boat you call a v-drive let just say steve would have tunnel vision
More the merrier:D just haven some fun:) Make sure your there and we can all have a beer together:D Oh by the way Jeremy you need a faster boat

river redy
10-01-2007, 05:26 AM
The last trip on the 12th and 13th of october who is comming
tunnel vision
river redy
snailtard
78cole

78Southwind
10-01-2007, 12:00 PM
You guys need to come up to Park Moabi where there’s some water. I’ll be lunching by 10:00 AM. I am guessing at that time you guys will be making a lot of engine noises, telling a bunch of lies and drinking a lot of beer waiting for the water to come up.:D

78Southwind
10-01-2007, 12:27 PM
but before I do I have to run the seadoo against you to see if it will be worth it to put the boat in the water:D
We just got notice that Rivertard and 78Cole were out at the river this last weekend preparing for their race against river redy. These are top secret photos. River redy I hope that Sea Doo is tuned up.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Secret_RiverTard_Photos.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Moabi_Jeremy1.jpg

river redy
10-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Nitrous on the Doo:D and the secret photos are not me, those guys have hair, im bald on top less drag:D

river redy
10-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Nitrous on the Doo:D and the secret photos are not me, those guys have hair, im bald on top less drag:D

river redy
10-01-2007, 06:59 PM

Wicked Performance Boats
10-04-2007, 06:18 AM
Add on Wicked Boats and Double Dcup Racing. We're bringing 4 boats to Big River Sat 13th!!!!! Rivertard, tune that bitch up Wicked's comming!! Bring plenty of cold beer, they get faster in the cove! Pat