PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Hookup.........

FryJet
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Looking for a Tacoma, anyone on the boards deal in Toyota here in So Cal? Im getting sick of talking to all the Habibs' and Sanchos', half of which I cant hardly understand. Let me know. Thanks.
F.J.

BOBALOO
09-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Do a search for Toyota and Roz, I think he knows someone at toyota in Fontana. Or Lavey..... I cant remember works there also.

shippingguy
09-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Looking for a Tacoma, anyone on the boards deal in Toyota here in So Cal? Im getting sick of talking to all the Habibs' and Sanchos', half of which I cant hardly understand. Let me know. Thanks.
F.J.
My buddy owns Bud Gordons down in El Centro. Call down and ask for Dave Pedder. Tell him Mike Brambilla sent you form the Hot Boat forums.
Mike

Phat Matt
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
PM 26lavey525. John works at Toyota of San Bernardino and can hook you up.

That Guy
09-24-2007, 09:40 AM
PM 26lavey525. John works at Toyota of San Bernardino and can hook you up.
Call John...he is great to work with...you won't be disappointed :) We bought my daughters Scion from him and the service couldn't have been better.

house
09-24-2007, 10:52 AM
F.J.
Call Tina at South Bay Toyota 310.323.7800. My friend is buddies with the owner and Tina helps all the owners friends. She as hooked me up on two vehicles and probably 5 others for friends. She is no nonsense!
Tell her Ryan Miller the wheel guy sent ya.

willowrat
09-24-2007, 11:01 AM
F.J.
If you can get the new Tundra. I bought one and it is awsome.