PDA

View Full Version : Petty and Cruel Dictator....INDEED!

STRETCH
09-24-2007, 08:06 PM
so I changed my post after reading the rules....:sqeyes:

never_fast_enuf
09-25-2007, 04:25 AM
You wouldn't believe what the kooks at the dailykos are saying about his visit. The scary thing is, these are now the faces of the new "mainstream" democrat.

OKIE-JET
09-25-2007, 04:51 AM
so I changed my post after reading the rules....:sqeyes:
You can do the cut n' paste as long as you have a stated position or arguement of your own included in the post, I believe.:D

centerhill condor
09-25-2007, 06:12 AM
I watched the entire Pres. Tom visit and was a little bit surprised at how Pres. Bollinger did insult Pres. Tom...as if that would make up for bringing him to the lecture hall in the first place. Pres. Tom played the event very well. He is educated and well spoken...kinda like Hitler.
Somehow, these libs think they can reason with a man that equips suicide/homicide bombers.
#1. Pres. Bollinger just isn't that pursuasive...he is after all an administrator.
#2. Pres. Tom prays before every speech for the return of some Muslim Saint/profit to bring peace to the world following a bloodbath.
#3. Pres. Bollinger wouldn't allow any prayer in a classroom.
#4. The only "boos" Pres. Tom got was when he said we have no homosexuals in Tehran...not a boo for denial of the holocaust, nor state sponsored terror, nor nuclear weapon programs...but no fags! WOW! guess we know what's important to the students at Columbia.
Pres. Tom said, relative to homosexuals, we execute those who harm children...very well played!
Columbia Univ. gets fed money and won't allow rotc! How's that happen? 'cause the Congress and higher education take today's and tomorrow's freedom for granted.
Many of you may not recall that after the Soviets installed a puppet gov't in Afgh the muslims/taliban killed teachers and professors for teaching women/girls to read. This lead to the afgn war for the soviets. make note to self there college kiddies...your teachers get the rope first. You might want to consider that when you select the guest speakers for the new year.
CC

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Yes Stretch, you can post a "paste" of information, you just need to have something of your own to say about it other than "look kiddies". :idea:
Support it, denounce it, give a reasoning for your position, something other than "ctrl-c"/"ctrl-v", and you will not get yelled at. :)
I have been listening to what is said about it. Hard to believe the "support" the new Adolph gets (except when you realize he was on a VERY "liberal" college campus (very liberal, even compared to other college campuses)).

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2007, 12:28 PM
You wouldn't believe what the kooks at the dailykos are saying about his visit. The scary thing is, these are now the faces of the new "mainstream" democrat.
It is sad but true. They are the party base now. Thus explaining why Rep Pelosi has made it to House Speaker.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-26-2007, 01:07 PM
It is sad but true. They are the party base now. Thus explaining why Rep Pelosi has made it to House Speaker.
Does anyone find it strange that the Iranian President was invited to speak at Colombia U only to have Colombia's President publicly rip him apart. Why the invitation in the first place?

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Does anyone find it strange that the Iranian President was invited to speak at Colombia U only to have Colombia's President publicly rip him apart. Why the invitation in the first place?
The rip apart was mild compared to what that Nazi-like creep most likely deserves and it was no doubt in response to the political fallout, that is the result of their stupidity for inviting him in the first place.

Old Texan
09-26-2007, 02:34 PM
How would any of us know, Bollinger's a Liberal. We don't understand how they think.....much less expalin their social skills with guests. Then again it's about how Rosie O'D treats her guests.:devil:
Actually I believe Bollinger took so much heat for the invitation, he felt compelled to "grill and roast" the "Infidel".
I'm just PO'd nobody shot the sorry F---! Good thing he didn't come near my neighborhood.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-26-2007, 02:37 PM
The rip apart was mild compared to what that Nazi-like creep most likely deserves and it was no doubt in response to the political fallout, that is the result of their stupidity for inviting him in the first place.
Obviously there should have no invitation to speak in the first place. No disagreement about what the guy deserved.
How would any of us know, Bollinger's a Liberal. We don't understand how they think.....much less expalin their social skills with guests. Then again it's about how Rosie O'D treats her guests.:devil:
Actually I believe Bollinger took so much heat for the invitation, he felt compelled to "grill and roast" the "Infidel".
I'm just PO'd nobody shot the sorry F---! Good thing he didn't come near my neighborhood.
This dude is way deeper than an "Infidel". IMO

eliminatedsprinter
09-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Obviously there should have no invitation to speak in the first place. No disagreement about what the guy deserved.
This dude is way deeper than an "Infidel". IMO
This psudo-intellectual clown is what has been called a useful idiot and "President" Aquavelvaturd used him like an old toilet brush.
However, I for one do not think Aquavevaturd is a dictator or a tyrant. Dictators and tyrants have power and this Iranian "President" clearly has very little. He is nothing but a mouthpiece and a lackey for the nutty-fundementalist mullas that really run Iran. In my eyes he is nothing but a terrorist and a would be tyrant, rather than the real thing.

asch
09-26-2007, 08:21 PM
The power and orders come from the Ayatollah. Ahmadinejad extols the "desires" of the Ayatollah.
He is not unto himself. He may not have the power to make the decisions, but he an ambasador and messenger FOR that power.

never_fast_enuf
09-27-2007, 03:30 AM
The power and orders come from the Ayatollah. Ahmadinejad extols the "desires" of the Ayatollah.
He is not unto himself. He may not have the power to make the decisions, but he an ambasador and messenger FOR that power.
>----Insert Bingo man here__----<

eliminatedsprinter
09-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Exactly!!
He is more like a Joachim von Ribbentrop than a Hitler.:mad: