PDA

View Full Version : Omazing grace, crack head style..

Baja Big Dog
09-25-2007, 07:46 AM
This is priceless, do not have any liquids in your mouth, you will spit!!
Pay attention at around 2:10, thats when it gets real good!
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1758887

centerhill condor
09-25-2007, 07:52 AM
WOW!
you weren't kidding about the 2:10
This guy! Amen, indeed
CC

BEER&WATER
09-25-2007, 08:10 AM
he needs all the help he can get

Cheap Thrills
09-25-2007, 08:19 AM
What Language was that in ?
O mazing blah, blahblah ,, gobbledygoop.
T.

Baja Big Dog
09-25-2007, 08:45 AM
What Language was that in ?
O mazing blah, blahblah ,, gobbledygoop.
T.
T..you wouldnt understand, its a Cali thing, its called the "909". Little area in the San Berdo area containing some of the most fruitful climate for growing Crack!!! Some town of the area include Fontana (aka Fontuckey), at one time they hosted the most felons per square mile in america!!!:D :D

yopengo
09-25-2007, 09:08 AM
OMG :D That was fukking funny...I mean omazing. :D

Nord
09-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Heard this on Howard Stern last week LMAO. You would think that if one were to sing a song, they would know the words.........:jawdrop:

topless
09-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Oh my!!! I'm still laughing!!!:)

Cheap Thrills
09-25-2007, 09:30 AM
T..you wouldnt understand, its a Cali thing, its called the "909". Little area in the San Berdo area containing some of the most fruitful climate for growing Crack!!! Some town of the area include Fontana (aka Fontuckey), at one time they hosted the most felons per square mile in america!!!:D :D
Maybe my comment was a little insensitive on the religious level, for that I apologize.
I'm not entirely ignorant to CA.. Salinas and LA were one of my regular stops back in my trucking days. I can't imagine it getting any better than it was back then.
Up until my first trip out there I always pictured CA. as being the bright lights big city with all it's fame a glamor to be one my most desired places to live. As I'm sure alot of people that ended up there probably thought the same.
It only took a couple of trips to figure out that behind the glitz and glamor the state was in trouble, hell the whole country was/is in trouble. But what can you do?
It saddens me to think that people can get so strung out on crack and other mind altering substances that they lose all sense of reality and self.
I could probably write a book on my views of substance abuse and what it would take to turn this country and it's people around. But chances of actually changing the views of the country on substance abuse is slim to none for a Tarheel country boy such as myself.
I feel like I'm drifting off to the dark side with this post so I'll end it for now before I stick my foot in my mouth and piss of the people that don't share my views on the subject.
CIAO
T.

stoker22405
09-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Just when I thought I had seen it all.....Unbelievable.....

RitcheyRch
09-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Simply Omazing :D

Nord
09-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Where do you get this stuff:confused:

HavaSkank
09-25-2007, 05:16 PM
The best part is when the band kicks in louder, in an attempt to over power him, but he suddenly becomes Stevie Wonder.
Didnt the poor bastard have a family member, or a close friend there to pull his retarded ass off the mic with a giant cane?
Maybe I watch too many cartoons.

Nord
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
The best part is when the band kicks in louder, in an attempt to over power him, but he suddenly becomes Stevie Wonder.
Didnt the poor bastard have a family member, or a close friend there to pull his retarded ass off the mic with a giant cane?
Maybe I watch too many cartoons.
Maybe he WAS retarded!!!:jawdrop: :idea: :D