PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu Lighthouse Club

Mrs.Racer277
09-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Just recieved my Fall 2007 Newsletter, I wanted to share a few things with everyone.
Message from the President..........................
The Lake Havasu Lighthouse Club has had a very busy summer. We kicked off the summer with the SANDY HOOK lighthouse dedication in June. (Trimman's)
As I write this, a crew is preparing to paint and apply a new plaque to the Sandy Hook lighthouse. We've waited because we're taking a photographer from Phoenix who wants pictures of workers working on a lighthouse as part of the story she's doing for Arizona Highways magazine.
Bob Keller
Also...............................
We need your HELP!!!
We have 3 more lighthouses coming on line hopefully this year. We need more volunteer help!!
Physical help building and painting these new lighthouses
Help maintaining the existing lighthouses
Help with some inside office work
Also needed Construction Help
Contact Bob Keller
If anyone of us can give them a hand please send me a PM and I will send you Bob's phone #.
For those of you that attended the dedication you saw what a wonderful job they did for us. Besides dedicating the Sandy Hook lighthouse to Kenny the Lighthouse Club also made it possible for us to have the plaque in the Channel.(no extra cost) As some of you might remember I could not get the city to give us the ok. The Lighthouse Club came through for us...:) :)
Thanks
Dia

OnlyMoney
09-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Very cool Dia!
And I'll say it again, you guys ROCK. :)

That Guy
09-25-2007, 10:25 AM
I wouldn't mind helping them out if I can work it out schedule wise...they really did a great job for Kenny and it is a worthwhile cause...maybe coordinate something with the Marine Association....Todd? Just a thought....

atomickitn
09-25-2007, 10:26 AM
hey ..how come I did not get a news letter? hummmmm...damm I quess I have to give more money to one of them:)

Mrs.Racer277
09-25-2007, 10:35 AM
hey ..how come I did not get a news letter? hummmmm...damm I quess I have to give more money to one of them:)
LOL
I wrote the check :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't mind helping them out if I can work it out schedule wise...they really did a great job for Kenny and it is a worthwhile cause...maybe coordinate something with the Marine Association....Todd? Just a thought....
Sent you Bob's # :)

Throttle
09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
dia, thanks for the update... send me bob's number please. :D

hava life
09-25-2007, 08:49 PM
I'll help out. Send me Bob's #.

Mrs.Racer277
09-26-2007, 06:54 AM
PM's sent.
Thank you :)