PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers

MUDXPRT
09-25-2007, 01:59 PM
My two boys (12 & 15) and I just got back Monday night from Green Bay. We had the best time and weather anyone could ask for. We toured Lambeau field and the packer Hall of Fame, they also had a legends hall of fame parade on saturday afternoon and got to see all the greats. I also bought for my youngest son (who Favre is his favorite) full size helmet autographed by Brett Favre & Bart Star also four helments Brett Favre's high school, college, Alanta Falcons, and Green Bay helmets all autographed by Brett. My son is on cloud nine they both had a memory the will never forget. We are already talking about going next year! (also who could of asked for a better game)

BBGetOn
09-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Congrats to you and the boys! There is nothing that compares to an experience at Lambeau! Go Packers!!!:)

C-2
09-25-2007, 02:28 PM
My two boys (12 & 15) and I just got back Monday night from Green Bay. We had the best time and weather anyone could ask for. We toured Lambeau field and the packer Hall of Fame, they also had a legends hall of fame parade on saturday afternoon and got to see all the greats. I also bought for my youngest son (who Favre is his favorite) full size helmet autographed by Brett Favre & Bart Star also four helments Brett Favre's high school, college, Alanta Falcons, and Green Bay helmets all autographed by Brett. My son is on cloud nine they both had a memory the will never forget. We are already talking about going next year! (also who could of asked for a better game)
My brother flew out for that game too, and said the same about the experience.:)
BTW
I may not be the sharpest tool, but I'm a guessing that's you driving around Corona in the White lifted truck, Hallett sticker with MUDXPRT on the plate? lol

RitcheyRch
09-25-2007, 03:21 PM
My Dad is a huge Packers fan and has always wanted to go on the tour.

Havasu1986
09-25-2007, 03:25 PM
How the heck did you get tickets. I hear theres like a 10 year waiting list for season tikets.

MUDXPRT
09-25-2007, 03:55 PM
My brother flew out for that game too, and said the same about the experience.:)
BTW
I may not be the sharpest tool, but I'm a guessing that's you driving around Corona in the White lifted truck, Hallett sticker with MUDXPRT on the plate? lol
Your right not the sharpest tool:D :D :D it's dark grey:) :)

ROZ
09-25-2007, 04:32 PM
My bro, my cousin, me, and a few friends had a similar experience in Boston at Gillette stadium 2 weeks ago... The fan fare out there is out of this world.
Plus Boston has killer pubs! :D :D :D
I had a killer time and plan to head back there to a BC game...

MUDXPRT
09-25-2007, 05:11 PM
How the heck did you get tickets. I hear theres like a 10 year waiting list for season tikets.
I got them through a broker. But the guy behind us was a season ticket holder he ordered his when he was in high school in 1971 and got his in 1989!!

Goldilocks
09-25-2007, 05:22 PM
How exciting for you and your sons! Phat Matt and I are going to the Packers/Redskins game at Lambeau Field on Oct 14th. I can't wait to experience a game there. I will be in heaven :)
Go Pack Go!!!

Jbb
09-25-2007, 05:25 PM
go falcons....

Phat Matt
09-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Looks like we have some good seats too. Corner end zone 8 rows back. Got them from a season ticket holder for face value so I got him an autographed picture from Hall of Famer Willie Davis. It was easy since I see the guy once a week. :D
http://www.cmgworldwide.com/football/davis/images/davw001.jpg