PDA

View Full Version : What if.........................

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2007, 05:50 PM
George Bush was beginning and ending all his speeches "Praise the lord, and God give me the strength to do what must be done. Health be to Jesus upon his return."?
What if, George Bush said 2 years ago, that Jesus would return in 3 years?
What if, George Bush said, "we are in the Tribulations, and the end times are near, and if I wash the world in blood, it will speed the arrival of Jesus."?
What if, George Bush said, "I kinow who the anti-Christ is, and, if I kill him, it will bring peace to the world."?
What if, George Bush said, "I am starting a Nuclear Power program, because in 5 years, our nation will NEED electrical power derived from peaceful nuclear energy."? (Jesus is coming in only 1 more year)
What would the press be saying about Bush?
What would the public be saying about Bush?
What would the WORLD be saying about Bush?
I'll take this to where it goes .... tomorow perhaps ... if nobody can "investigate" to figure out WHO HAS said these things.

centerhill condor
09-25-2007, 05:55 PM
oh, pick me...pick me.:)
If "W" said this he'd be out of the white house and in a rather snug fitting extral long sleeve sport coat before then end of the week.
CC

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Along with being labeled "The most dangerous man in the entire world".

ULTRA26 # 1
09-25-2007, 07:12 PM
George Bush was beginning and ending all his speeches "Praise the lord, and God give me the strength to do what must be done. Health be to Jesus upon his return."?
What if, George Bush said, "we are in the Tribulations, and the end times are near, and if I wash the world in blood, it will speed the arrival of Jesus."?
What if, George Bush said, "I kinow who the anti-Christ is, and, if I kill him, it will bring peace to the world."?
What if, George Bush said, "I am starting a Nuclear Power program, because in 5 years, our nation will NEED electrical power derived from peaceful nuclear energy."? (Jesus is coming in only 1 more year)
I'll take this to where it goes .... tomorow perhaps ... if nobody can "investigate" to figure out WHO HAS said these things.
You mean Bush didn't day those things :confused: :argue: :)

OKIE-JET
09-25-2007, 07:48 PM
You mean you havent found a website that attributed those quotes to him yet?:D :sleeping:

Old Texan
09-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Which of the smilies conveys your actual position? :devil:

OKIE-JET
09-26-2007, 05:37 AM
All 3 of 'em I believe Tex.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
09-26-2007, 05:49 AM
That's a definite maybe, I think.:confused: :idea: :2purples: :boxingguy
Only one smile there

SmokinLowriderSS
09-26-2007, 04:28 PM
If he knew, perhaps he could tell you.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-26-2007, 04:34 PM
If he knew, perhaps he could tell you.:rolleyes:
Tex should have asked you? :idea:

Sleeper CP
09-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Smokin'
You know perfectly well that it isn't politically correct to treat wacko Muslims like Ahmadinejad like they are evil Christians. :confused:
He is just a misuderstood peaceful Muslim. You bigot:rolleyes: ;)
The jackass press in this Country of ours believes that they shoudn't choose sides in this war.:mad: Bunch of sorry asswipes. Bush is the bad guy and the fact that he is a Christian just makes it worse.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

SmokinLowriderSS
09-27-2007, 02:43 AM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a "twelver", a muslim who solidly believes the "12th prophet" (or "Mahdi") is about to return to the world, amid a world strewn with chaos and bloodshed, to lead the world into an era of universal peace and prosperity.
Replace the references to "God" with Allah, and "Jesus" with Mahdi.
Iran's dominant "Twelver" sect believes the Mahdi will be Mohammed ibn Hasan, regarded as the 12th Imam, or righteous descendant of the Prophet Mohammad.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims to have communicated with him.
"Twelvers" were believed by the Ayatollah Homeini (you remember him, leader of Iran in the late 70's & 80's) attempted to have them wiped out, killed, he ordered this.
He apparently missed one (or more).
Now, the absent blown472 thinks Bush should be locked up and ignored since he has claimed to pray to god.
Ahmadinejad on the other hand, gets to "comunicate", which means talk to and hear back from.
Nov. 16 speech in Tehran, "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."
In his first ever speech to the UN, the speech ended with the messianic appeal to God to "hasten the emergence of your last repository, the Promised One, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace".
Another:
“Our revolution’s main mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi,”
“We don’t shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world”,
“We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return”,
“Our interpretation is that the hand of the Almighty is putting every piece of the jigsaw puzzle of the future of the world in place in line with the goals of Islam”,
...” The Mahdi's eventual return is an article of faith for Shiite Muslims that taps deeply into Persian consciousness and mystical tradition. Signs began to appear in Tehran three years ago, announcing that "He's Coming." But only a portion of Iranians actively prepare for that moment.
He also wants to claim that he has no intention of threatening Israel, and claims the translations of his speeches where he wants Israel "wiped from the map" are mis-understood, yet they are Iranian govt approved translations, and he has made statements (contradictory ones at that) about nuclear power and nuclear weapons.
The most dangerous leaders in modern history are those (such as Hitler) equipped with a totalitarian ideology and a mystical belief in their own mission (few people know of Hitler's religious ideology, it's been ignored and swept under the rug for decades).
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad fulfills both these criteria, as revealed by his repeated comments in the UN and elsewhere.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-27-2007, 02:47 AM
Thx for calling me on that Sleeper, it's probably racism. :eek: :rolleyes: :D
I'm so far out-of-line, that I'm drawing a new line. :D

Old Texan
09-27-2007, 04:39 AM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a "twelver", a muslim who solidly believes the "12th prophet" (or "Mahdi") is about to return to the world, amid a world strewn with chaos and bloodshed, to lead the world into an era of universal peace and prosperity.
Replace the references to "God" with Allah, and "Jesus" with Mahdi.
Iran's dominant "Twelver" sect believes the Mahdi will be Mohammed ibn Hasan, regarded as the 12th Imam, or righteous descendant of the Prophet Mohammad.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims to have communicated with him.
"Twelvers" were believed by the Ayatollah Homeini (you remember him, leader of Iran in the late 70's & 80's) attempted to have them wiped out, killed, he ordered this.
He apparently missed one (or more).
Now, the absent blown472 thinks Bush should be locked up and ignored since he has claimed to pray to god.
Ahmadinejad on the other hand, gets to "comunicate", which means talk to and hear back from.
Nov. 16 speech in Tehran, "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."
In his first ever speech to the UN, the speech ended with the messianic appeal to God to "hasten the emergence of your last repository, the Promised One, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace".
Another:
“Our revolution’s main mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi,”
“We don’t shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world”,
“We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return”,
“Our interpretation is that the hand of the Almighty is putting every piece of the jigsaw puzzle of the future of the world in place in line with the goals of Islam”,
...” The Mahdi's eventual return is an article of faith for Shiite Muslims that taps deeply into Persian consciousness and mystical tradition. Signs began to appear in Tehran three years ago, announcing that "He's Coming." But only a portion of Iranians actively prepare for that moment.
He also wants to claim that he has no intention of threatening Israel, and claims the translations of his speeches where he wants Israel "wiped from the map" are mis-understood, yet they are Iranian govt approved translations, and he has made statements (contradictory ones at that) about nuclear power and nuclear weapons.
The most dangerous leaders in modern history are those (such as Hitler) equipped with a totalitarian ideology and a mystical belief in their own mission (few people know of Hitler's religious ideology, it's been ignored and swept under the rug for decades).
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad fulfills both these criteria, as revealed by his repeated comments in the UN and elsewhere.
"No worries, if we just leave them alone they'll go away. Enough of the scare tactics......"- anonymous ***boat Prophet
:devil: :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-27-2007, 05:24 AM
"No worries, if we just leave them alone they'll go away. Enough of the scare tactics......"- anonymous ***boat Prophet
:devil: :idea:
"We need to gather what we have left of our volunteer military, bomb Iran and start another war" . ...pathetic ***boat Neo-Con Braintrust :2purples: :2purples:

Old Texan
09-27-2007, 07:02 AM
"We need to gather what we have left of our volunteer military, bomb Iran and start another war" . ...pathetic ***boat Neo-Con Braintrust :2purples: :2purples:
Let's save logistical costs and have them invade us. We can fight the war right here in the US. Let's do it out in the mountain states. Too Cold? we could do it in south TX, NM, and AZ, better weather and easier on the sinuses. Or maybe do the whole thing in NYC, hell both sides have experience there. True Urban Warfare.
Get real John, no one wants war. If the rest of the world would start taking a little more serious interest, I believe Iran can be negotiated with. It's the extremist orgs that need to be held in check and Iran needs to stop their support. I don't see us bombing Iran nor do I want that to happen.

ULTRA26 # 1
09-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Let's save logistical costs and have them invade us. We can fight the war right here in the US. Let's do it out in the mountain states. Too Cold? we could do it in south TX, NM, and AZ, better weather and easier on the sinuses. Or maybe do the whole thing in NYC, hell both sides have experience there. True Urban Warfare.
Get real John, no one wants war. If the rest of the world would start taking a little more serious interest, I believe Iran can be negotiated with. It's the extremist orgs that need to be held in check and Iran needs to stop their support. I don't see us bombing Iran nor do I want that to happen.
We agree

SmokinLowriderSS
09-27-2007, 06:44 PM
The jackass press in this Country of ours believes that they shoudn't choose sides in this war
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
But they HAVE chosen a side, just like they chose a side in Vietnam.
They chose the OTHER side then, and have again.
A N. Vietnamese general admitted thet they were soundly beaten in Vietnam, and were about to give in, untill they saw the damage at home OUR OWN PRESS DID TO US.
After that, it was merely a waiting game.
The nightly US Corpse-count (which is LOWER than ANY other conflict IN US HISTORY).
The constant reporting of EVERY SINGLE EXPLOSION in Iraq, with no context, no further explanation, just to make it look more chaotic than it really is.
The "insurgents", instead of the factual accuracy of "foreign terrorists allied with many groups, and supplied by Iran".
The complete LACK OF REPORTING of ANYTHING positive in the country.

Sleeper CP
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
I agree, they have chosen sides and you would think that they
are cheering for the other side.
You may remember that after 9-11 three of the major networks
didn't want their reporters wear the US Flag pins on their jackets
on the nightly news. What a bunch of POS's I would say that they
should be ashamed, but the truth is they have no shame.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover