PDA

View Full Version : 1 Week Moratorium on UNION threads

HavaSkank
09-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Effin' Aye. Enough already. Let's get back to discussing the important things in life, like pussified guys getting dumped/divorced, cock fights, refactionary periods, toilet seats and lame chicks in yellow boats.
Can I get a witness?

Racey
09-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Amen Sister! :D
Let's hear some more of the 'my life sucks, my ol' lady left me' threads :D :D :D

Havasu1986
09-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Amen Sister! :D
Let's hear some more of the 'my life sucks, my ol' lady left me' threads :D :D :D
. :eek: :D

HavaSkank
09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Here here! The sniveling man threads are ALWAYS entertaining in my book.
WAAAA! My wife left me for my cuter, younger brother...WAAAAA! My wife emptied my bank accounts, left me homeless and ran off with our priest.....WAAAAAAA....I caught my wife blowing the dog again...WAAAAAAA.
Love those!

Dave C
09-26-2007, 12:53 PM
See thats the problem... I don't often see sniveling women threads... thats cuz women lie, cheat, steal, connive, cajole in order to get back at the ex.... :D ;)
hey don't get mad, get even:devil:
Here here! The sniveling man threads are ALWAYS entertaining in my book.
WAAAA! My wife left me for my cuter, younger brother...WAAAAA! My wife emptied my bank accounts, left me homeless and ran off with our priest.....WAAAAAAA....I caught my wife blowing the dog again...WAAAAAAA.
Love those!

Quest4Fun
09-26-2007, 01:02 PM
I could live with a 1-year moratorium. :D

HavaSkank
09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
thats cuz women lie, cheat, steal, connive, cajole in order to get back at the ex.... :D ;)
Come on Dave, we all know Im your FAVORITE ex-wife, despite the lying, cheating, conniving and cajoling.

Dave C
09-26-2007, 01:22 PM
I guess its only fair considering all the lying cheating conniving and cajoling that I did to you along with all the denial ;) ;) :) but what drove me crazy was all the farm animal noises that you do.... thats just weird.
Oh and the power tools were no bueno also.:sqeyes: I can't utter the words Black and Decker without cringing.
Come on Dave, we all know Im your FAVORITE ex-wife, despite the lying, cheating, conniving and cajoling.
You know what we need a good photochopping thread to lighten things up a bit.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-26-2007, 01:48 PM
See thats the problem... I don't often see sniveling women threads... thats cuz women lie, cheat, steal, connive, cajole in order to get back at the ex.... :D ;)
hey don't get mad, get even:devil:
No it's because we're tougher. Accept it :D
My vote is Aye.

Dave C
09-26-2007, 02:16 PM
that may be true some of the time..... but lets just say women are just better at playing dirty ;)
No it's because we're tougher. Accept it :D
My vote is Aye.
actually a union is alot like a divorce... someone is getting taken to the cleaners and someone else is getting paid....:D

Kilrtoy
09-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Woman of the 21st century are making men of the 20th century look tame..
Women nowadays are ruthless, coldblooded and make mens sexual escapades look like disney movies.
Women scary me nowadays

HavaSkank
09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

phebus
09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
What does a weak mormon have to do with union threads?

Boatcop
09-26-2007, 02:52 PM
I think we should all just strike this Forum, until we can take a member vote and negotiate the exact terms of not posting Union threads?
1 week from when you posted the demand?
or
1 week from the time we read it?
or
1 week from the time of the last post in a Union related thread?
And what about those who may WANT to read Union threads?
I say we all organize and demand that Hot Boat does what it's member want. But of course, that will take money.
So I am formally starting the BSHBP* Local #6969. Dues are a mere $20.00 a month and can be sent to PayPal using my email address.
The Union Hall is now open. :D
*Brotherhood & Sisterhood of Hot Boat Posters.

HavaSkank
09-26-2007, 04:01 PM
^5 BoatCop :D