09-27-2007, 09:10 AM
can gargle my sack.

Pepperkornski
09-27-2007, 09:16 AM
can gargle my sack.
what's up with that, eh.

Cigalert
09-27-2007, 09:56 AM
It's an eat my ass party and I'm providing the spoon.
I needed parts for a broken down machine. They want to charge me $120 just to come out and tell me I don't need lube but they'll be gentle. I tried calling 4 times yesterday to their local parts department and it says "leave a message". So I left a message. No call back. I give the task to my secretary. She calls 4 more times all with the same message.
No call back today so I decided to get a hold of repairs instead of parts. They picked up the phone right away. I weasled my way into the parts department but lost productivity for a whole day becuase they pound ass when their not answering the phone.

Pepperkornski
09-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Since this is the case, Hobart Sux!

yopengo
09-27-2007, 10:53 AM
My buddy is a DM for Hobart (South East now) still has connections out here...used to run the Buena Park office…. what do you need?

yopengo
09-27-2007, 10:59 AM
They are no way cheap...and yes bring the lube....but they are the best. I emailed my friend to get a contact for you.
Hot Boat... people helping people...one people at a time :D

Cigalert
09-27-2007, 11:15 AM
They are no way cheap...and yes bring the lube....but they are the best. I emailed my friend to get a contact for you.
Hot Boat... people helping people...one people at a time :D
Hey Yo anything you can do would be appreciated. If I can get someone on the inside before they get inside me that would be great.