PDA

View Full Version : What do you know about Fortune High Tech Marketing (FHTM)?

skygod73
09-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I have some family members that have gotten sucked into this MLM. Does anyone have actual experience with this company? I know the guy who started FHTM was a top sales rep years ago in a now defunct MLM that was the belle of the ball at one time. I've heard the pitch, I want to hear actual stories from people involved. Do I need to conduct an intervention?

Froggystyle
09-27-2007, 12:50 PM
I have some family members that have gotten sucked into this MLM. Does anyone have actual experience with this company? I know the guy who started FHTM was a top sales rep years ago in a now defunct MLM that was the belle of the ball at one time. I've heard the pitch, I want to hear actual stories from people involved. Do I need to conduct an intervention?
Talk to Holy Moly...

skygod73
09-27-2007, 06:02 PM
paging Holy Moly...

cab_01
09-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Never heard of them. I have only been in one MLM and that is Xpower.
www.Sandiegoxium.com

skygod73
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Come on peeps, looking for the real scoop.

BajaMike
09-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Come on peeps, looking for the real scoop.
What do you need to know….all MLM are scams and pyramid schemes…..:idea:

skygod73
09-28-2007, 02:48 PM
I want to know if anyone has actually made money doing it for any length of time besides the founder!

HemiDude
09-28-2007, 03:35 PM
I did my MBA Thesis on Multi Level Marketing.
With out a long drawn out discussion, MLM, DOES NOT work for the MOST part. Any nit wit with a brain can start an MLM program. It only takes a bunch of nit wits with half a brain to buy into the MLM program.
Yes, BTW, my Thesis was on Why MLM is FLAWED and does NOT work....
Nit wits....:rolleyes:

Magic34
09-28-2007, 03:53 PM
What do you need to know….all MLM are scams and pyramid schemes…..:idea:
Not true. I own one and we have been in business 17 years. We are a product driven company and create a way for people to make an income based off of a sales organization. I have many people making $3000-$4000 month just retailing product,not even getting int eh MLM side. It is hard work, but they set their own rules.
If you have any questions on MLM, just ask. Never heard of the company being asked about. Seems like 10 start up every day and only 10% of those or so make it past their first year.
If the comp plan is a binary or martix, it will seem very pyramidish. Those gain steam quickly, especially binary plans. Those are the "get in now" plans before it is too late. They rarely last more than 12-18 months.