PDA

View Full Version : Off Road shindig in LB

HokeySon
09-27-2007, 01:02 PM
I was driving along in Downtown Long Beach today and saw all these new and old off road race cars unloading and setting up in the Long Beach Terrace Theater Plaza. Pretty amazing. Saw the OLY truck, some old manxes and other fiberglass bodied racers and also some newer stuff. Didn't have time to stop and fully check everything out (but I did stop in the middle of the street for a while to look the stuff over).
I came home and some internet research revealed that it is a party/ red carpet Gala called "40 Years To Glory." Looks like quite the event, but tickets are like $75. Anyone going?

Sportin' Wood
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
I was driving along in Downtown Long Beach today and saw all these new and old off road race cars unloading and setting up in the Long Beach Terrace Theater Plaza. Pretty amazing. Saw the OLY truck, some old manxes and other fiberglass bodied racers and also some newer stuff. Didn't have time to stop and fully check everything out (but I did stop in the middle of the street for a while to look the stuff over).
I came home and some internet research revealed that it is a party/ red carpet Gala called "40 Years To Glory." Looks like quite the event, but tickets are like $75. Anyone going?
Its a very big ta do, but I'm headed out to a race in the AM. Thought about taking the wife then heading to the race but tech is FRI NIGHT!:mad: