PDA

View Full Version : I'm Stoned

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
So I have a few gnats flying around the shop pestering the hell out of me. So what's stupid me do? Grab a can of Raid and proceed to fog the computer station and surrounding area. Of course I'm not one to read labels or heed the warnings on said labels I blow off washing my hands and continue with my ***boat activities. Not realizing while I'm rolling a cigarette I am contaminating my rice paper full of Halfzware Shag tobacco with potentially leathel dose of ......Permethrin (3-Phenoxyphenyl) methyl (+-)cis-trans-3(2.2-dichloroethenyl)-2.2dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate]
Whatever the fuĉk that is. amongst other unpronounceable agents. It only took me a couple drags to figure out that this aint my usual smoke. My lips are numb and everything on HB seems a bit out of focus and just a tad more humorous:D
I don't know whether to call the CDC and Poison Control, or spark that bad boy back up.
Oh and I seem to be strangely fascinated with my belly button for some odd reason.. And my toes seem to be an object of strange fascination too. If I could get my foot up to my belly button this would be the wildest trip I have ever been on.
T.

hoolign
09-27-2007, 08:09 PM
So I have a few gnats flying around the shop pestering the hell out of me. So what's stupid me do? Grab a can of Raid and proceed to fog the computer station and surrounding area. Of course I'm not one to read labels or heed the warnings on said labels I blow off washing my hands and continue with my ***boat activities. Not realizing while I'm rolling a cigarette I am contaminating my rice paper full of Halfzware Shag tobacco with potentially leathel dose of ......Permethrin (3-Phenoxyphenyl) methyl (+-)cis-trans-3(2.2-dichloroethenyl)-2.2dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate]
Whatever the fuĉk that is. amongst other unpronounceable agents. It only took me a couple drags to figure out that this aint my usual smoke. My lips are numb and everything on HB seems a bit out of focus and just a tad more humorous:D
I don't know whether to call the CDC and Poison Control, or spark that bad boy back up.
Oh and I seem to be strangely fascinated with my belly button for some odd reason.. And my toes seem to be an object of strange fascination too. If I could get my foot up to my belly button this would be the wildest trip I have ever been on.
T.
3-phenoxyphenyl
Cardiac effects of 3,5-dibenzoyl-4-(3-phenoxyphenyl)-1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethylpyridine (DP7), a novel multidrug resistance (MDR) inhibitor, in Langendorff-perfused rat heart have been investigated and compared to that of nifedipine. Nifedipine decreased concentration-dependently (IC50 = 8.89 ± 1.09 × 10− 8 M) left ventricular pressure leaving unaltered coronary perfusion pressure, whereas DP7 did not affect both parameters. Nifedipine did not modify both QRS and QT intervals of electrocardiogram (ECG). Second-degree atrioventricular block or ventricular rhythm occurred in presence of nifedipine, however, in 4 out of 6 hearts. DP7, up to 30 μM, failed to alter ECG parameters. In conclusion, DP7, may represent a lead compound for the development of potent dihydropyridine MDR chemosensitizers devoid of cardiac effects.
2,2-dichlorovinyl
The treatment of sea lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis infestations on farmed Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar requires regular bathing of the fish in diachlorvos (DDVP), 2,2-dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate, with subsequent release to the marine environment of spent pesticide. The toxicity of a possible alternative compound, carbaryl, l-naphthyl N-methylcarbamate) to kill sea lice and Atlantic salmon was examined. Preliminary studies with carbaryl indicate the potential advantage of a reduced treatment dose was outweighed by the greater persistence of both the parent compound and of its toxic degradation product. Hence this carbamate insecticide is unlikely to be considered by regulatory authorities as an alternative treatment for sea lice infestations.
Smoke er up :D

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Swwwwwft . EAR ! chk , chk ,, chk chk ,, COUGH PHEwwwwwwwwwww..
Hooie hah ahah ah hahah .. mmmmmm I like mustard on ma bizketz mmm
T.

OCMerrill
09-27-2007, 08:29 PM
T.
I say smoke it and hope those cravings you have go away right quick.
A tempting sig line?:idea: :D :D

bigq
09-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I think i read somewhere that flames kill all so....light it up:D
just kidding, trow it out wash your hands and stick your finger down your throut and heave one up:D