PDA

View Full Version : why ???

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:17 PM
if this is a website about boating, why do stupid people put stupid pics of their ugly cars, motorcycles and other useless cr@p ?

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Nice first post dipshit. The Sandbar is a open topic forum didn't you see the sign on the door?
T.

hoolign
09-27-2007, 08:19 PM
if this is a website about boating, why do stupid people put stupid pics of their ugly cars, motorcycles and other useless cr@p ?
Mama said ***boat is the devil:devil:
i'll save that thought!
So.... now on to why your here.

squirt'nmyload
09-27-2007, 08:20 PM
nice first post dumbass

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh and welcome to ***boat. :D
T.

OutCole'd
09-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Because we don't have pictures of our ugly boats. Why don't you post a pic of your ugly boat to get us started?

CornWater
09-27-2007, 08:22 PM
There's something wrong with his medulla oblongata!!
:D

Nord
09-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Someone's ex, girlfriend, or wife just found their ex, boyfriend, or husband's favorite site.:D :D :D

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:25 PM
thank you everyone for the warm welcome. hope you you are all donig well this evening. i didnt think i would get such a fast response so thanks for that.
although it sounded like a stupid question it was a sincere one. so thank all of you quick-to-judge a-holes who started with the name calling.

squirt'nmyload
09-27-2007, 08:25 PM
There's something wrong with his medulla oblongata!!
LMAO!!!!!!

CornWater
09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm donig just fine thank you!!!
;)

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
hooligin ! now that was funny !!!!

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:27 PM
thank you everyone for the warm welcome. hope you you are all donig well this evening. i didnt think i would get such a fast response so thanks for that.
although it sounded like a stupid question it was a sincere one. so thank all of you quick-to-judge a-holes who started with the name calling.
Which one are you ? The Pot ? or The Kettle ?
T.

squirt'nmyload
09-27-2007, 08:28 PM
you are gonna fit in quite well here.....you figured it out pretty fast. just wait till you spell something wrong :D

Nord
09-27-2007, 08:29 PM
:D :D

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:30 PM
and as for cheap thrills. please, im not here for the therapy. ive met alot of great boating people on the lake and have much respect. so again please everyone no therapists tonight.

DeltaSigBoater
09-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome to Hot Boat, never mind the locals they dont bite... hard :devil:
Yes this is a website about boating, and about the stupid people who put stupid pics of their ugly cars, motorcycles and other useless cr@pthe... each to their own, and if that in any way bothers you, then build a focking bridge & get over it!
Have a good evening too! :D

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:34 PM
DSP i will thank you.

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:35 PM
. ive met alot of great boating people on the lake and have much respect. so again please everyone no therapists tonight.
I don't doubt that you've met some great people at the lake and I'm sure they all bowed down and worshiped your ass right off the bat.:rolleyes:
Respect is something to be earned around here. Jumping on and calling people Stupid and their toys Ugly is not the way to earn it. I'm not here to Analise you nor to offer you any therapy. I couldn't care less about your mental state.
and again Welcome to ***boat
Have a nice evening
T.

OCMerrill
09-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Oh Look...........it's LATER.
What a time for the midget to be on vacation.
Where's Topless?

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:40 PM
first of all " cheap thrills" it is cheap thrills right? it is called analize with a Z not an S.
Second of all i already said sorry enough of your little attitude.
i also said thank you for the advice to all those who deserve it.
Enough judging now. got it?
ang again, have a nice evening.

boatsnblondes
09-27-2007, 08:41 PM
As the owner of the ugliest boat on ***boat, (just ask them), they'll tell ya, welcome to hot boat....I'd like to also offer you this, your gonna need it....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40102&stc=1&d=1190954326
We eat lots of it around here, wait and see......:D
And make sure you spell correctly, otherwise a certain manic depressive schoolteacher will haunt your posts...:eek:

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:42 PM
like Arizona is the brainiac cap. of the world!!

Nord
09-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I love this chick:D :D
Welcome:)

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:45 PM
first of all " cheap thrills" it is cheap thrills right? it is called analize with a Z not an S.
Second of all i already said sorry enough of your little attitude.
i also said thank you for the advice to all those who deserve it.
Enough judging now. got it?
ang again, have a nice evening.
So I made a spelling error BFD is that the best you have?
You sir are rattling the wrong fuĉking cage.Unless you're looking to get bitten.
Back up and regroup try another screne name Wha Wha Whater boy Beotch.
You are no longer amusing.
T.

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:46 PM
ok then, now that i have everyones attention........ if you had the choice ot a Commander 26 Sig or an Ultra 23 shadow deck what would you guys purchase??

Scarab Jet
09-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Nice first post dipshit. The Sandbar is a open topic forum didn't you see the sign on the door?
T.
:rollside:

Nord
09-27-2007, 08:48 PM
It depends...........are they both brand new, or used.
If new, The Commander isn't too bad. They are completely different boats though. If you did the 26, which powertrain would you purchase with it??
More info please.

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Cheap thrills-ive already asked you to get off my ass. if you dont want to have communication with me then go to another forum. im not here to amuse you nor here to listen to your childish threats. you may now go to another forum.

HokeySon
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
so thank all of you quick-to-judge a-holes who started with the name calling.
Ahhh .... screw it ..... I cannot make the picture show up!!!!

Nord
09-27-2007, 08:50 PM
ive already asked you to get off my ass. if you dont want to have communication with me then go to another forum. im not here to amuse you nor here to listen to your childish threats. you may now go to another forum.
Hey!!! You started the childish sh*t with your grand opening. I'm your Huckleberry.............answer the question.

pw_Tony
09-27-2007, 08:53 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :argue: :boxingguy

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 08:54 PM
ive already asked you to get off my ass. if you dont want to have communication with me then go to another forum. im not here to amuse you nor here to listen to your childish threats. you may now go to another forum.
I've been here for four + years and have endured more idiots like yourself than you can imagine. Don't think for a sec that I'm going to tuck and run because of you. It's not going to happen.
Still, you have yourself a nice evening and once again Welcome To ***boat.
T.

CBadDad
09-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Welcome aboard.
The rules here are show us a pic of your boat and your ol' ladies tata's.
If you have neither, than move on....
BTW, I can't answer your question w/o the answer to Nords question.

ROZ
09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
There's something wrong with his medulla oblongata !!
He wouldn't be alive..i don't think... I think the Medulla Oblongata controls the autonomic systems..

HemiDude
09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
ok then, now that i have everyones attention........ if you had the choice ot a Commander 26 Sig or an Ultra 23 shadow deck what would you guys purchase??
I am not sure your "Boy" enough to handle either one....:idea:

HokeySon
09-27-2007, 08:59 PM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9127/potkettlegp1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Try analyze, dumbass :D
hey that is the picture I was trying to post!!
I will try again:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/a812_thumb.jpg
Yipppeeee, I did it !!! well sort of anyway. Someday, I will be able to do stuff like Bildgee .. gotta walk before running though.

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 09:02 PM
Nord... the ultra has a 377 scorpion and the Commander has a 496 HO and both are used.

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 09:07 PM
great now i have Hemi dudes husband pissed at me. jeesus i said i was sorry. like the great DR. Martin Luther Rodney King said "cant we all get along?"

Sleeper CP
09-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Great first impression btw:rolleyes:
Welcome to the boards.
Did you figure out where to talk boats ?:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 09:10 PM
great now i have Hemi dudes husband pissed at me. jeesus i said i was sorry. like the great DR. Martin Luther Rodney King said "cant we all get along?"
Who's mad ? Were just breaking you in like everybody else. Welcome Aboard. :D
T.

Nord
09-27-2007, 09:10 PM
First of all, I'm sure you can understand the comments after your first post. If not, then you need to read the thread over.
As for the boat question.......
If you are going to use the boat for the river like Parker, Blythe, Lower etc. I would say the Ultra would be the way to go. If your going to Havasu, Mead, or the Ocean, I think the Commander might be applicable. I have ridden in a couple of the ultras, and they have a pretty shallow hull. I think the Commander has a deaper V with a higher free board. Are they priced out about the same??
~NORD~

waterboy1
09-27-2007, 09:15 PM
about 10k diff on the price. and i will mustly use is in hav or castaic or pyramid lakes. and thanks for such a warm break in C.T. it was deserved and fun. tx again.

CBadDad
09-27-2007, 09:20 PM
about 10k diff on the price. and i will mustly use is in hav or castaic or pyramid lakes. and thanks for such a warm break in C.T. it was deserved and fun. tx again.
Uh, nevermind...

BadKachina
09-27-2007, 09:30 PM
:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40115&d=1190957398

Nord
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
then u sould by wat you wunt :)

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 09:32 PM
thanks for such a warm break in C.T. it was deserved and fun. tx again.
Hey turn on your PMs so I can cuss you in private :D LMAO......
T.

Magic34
09-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I dont think my sh*t is ugly. WTF?
And come to think of it, I dont know the last time I talked about boating in here.

CBadDad
09-27-2007, 09:57 PM
I don't think R King and the great Dr should be considered one in the same.

Nord
09-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Well WaterBoy, I must say I enjoyed your thread. I'm sure you have lurked on these boards long enough to know you have to be thick skinned. Check this thread out and click on the first link. You will see others have not faired so well:devil: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161489

Miss Perfect
09-28-2007, 06:18 AM
I don't think R King and the great Dr should be considered one in the same.
No kidding!

Sleeper CP
09-28-2007, 07:15 AM
:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40115&d=1190957398
Okay I'll bite: WTF does that mean?:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

BadKachina
09-28-2007, 07:24 AM
Okay I'll bite: WTF does that mean?:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
It's just a map of a country Niger with the city Please in it.:rolleyes:
I made a reference to it following his reference to Rodney King.

Some Kind Of Monster
09-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Neither.. I don't have any money left after buying all those stupid cars and motorcycles.
No seriously.. Neither.

MADDOG355
09-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Was thinking it was time for that, Guess he will be busy for a while ROLLING through that thread. :D

shippingguy
09-28-2007, 08:25 AM
Dude it is your boat and your money so make it YOUR CHOICE! I have had a total of 4 Ultras and will build my fifth within the next couple years. They build a great boat and the customer service after the sale is awesome. I have never owned or ridden in a Commander, but I have heard and read mixed feelings. BTW you will also have those who have their OWN OPINION about Ultra as well. Take it for what it is an opinion.
Also, you are comparing two VERY DIFFERENT types of boats. If you do most your boating in Havasu then I would not suggest the 23 Shadow. It is more of a river boat or smaller lake boat. Now if you want to compare Apples to Apples then that would be the Commander 26 Sig or the new Ultra 26 Stealth. Hands down my choice for many reasons the Ultra 26 stealth. JMO
Mike

Sleeper CP
09-28-2007, 08:33 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. LOL:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

riverbound
09-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Beacause its actualy a gather place the boating community. and most of us do more than just boat.

Liberator TJ1984
09-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Because , while your sitting in your rowboat thinking of nothing but the POS your in , ....were having a good time enjoying all other aspects of life and sharing those experiences :rolleyes:

meaniam
09-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Nord... the ultra has a 377 scorpion and the Commander has a 496 HO and both are used.
start an I'm sorry thread.:D so you get it all out at once. people love it around here.

OCMerrill
09-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Beacause its actualy a gather place the boating community. and most of us do more than just boat.
What? :D :D :D

riverbound
09-28-2007, 08:56 AM
I dont care who you are ........THATS FUNNY :D :D :D :D

Sleeper CP
09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
I dont care who you are ........THATS FUNNY :D :D :D :D
I would have to agree :D :D ;)
Sleeper CP

Nord
09-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Well WaterBoy, I must say I enjoyed your thread. I'm sure you have lurked on these boards long enough to know you have to be thick skinned. Check this thread out and click on the first link. You will see others have not faired so well:devil: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161489
lol.........I was so funny last night!!!:D :D

Big Warlock
09-28-2007, 09:33 AM
There's a Magazine too!!!!!

OCMerrill
09-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Your were firing them off right and left.:D
HB to RD and back. Hard to keep up.:D

DeltaSigBoater
09-28-2007, 09:35 AM
I know I had some good laughs :D

Nord
09-28-2007, 09:38 AM
I know I had some good laughs :D
You can say that again.........................
Hey are you going to the Wedding tomorrow??

Nord
09-28-2007, 09:39 AM
You could say that again.........
Hey Are you going to the Wedding tomorrow?

DeltaSigBoater
09-28-2007, 09:45 AM
You can say that again.........................
Hey are you going to the Wedding tomorrow??
Since I don’t know nor have I ever met CT or his fiancée, no.
And to top it off CT said that I couldn't crash it, something about not having the facilities, food or beverage for crashers.
Whatever... I told him that I'd eat before, and bring my own booze :D
Whats the BBQ Status?