PDA

View Full Version : ***Job Posting***

OGShocker
02-27-2006, 08:54 AM
The last time I posted a job opening on Hot Boat, it could not have turned out better. I thought since it worked out so well, I'd throw another opening up in here.
We are based in San Gabriel, CA and are in need of an Inside Sales Representative. We are looking for a motivated self starter to help us continue our, industry leading, customer service. All basic office (Word, Excel, Outlook,, etc) software knowledge is a must. Mas90, Act and Access a plus. We are an ISO 9001:2000 Company specialized in servicing the Pipeline Industry.
If anyone here is looking, or knows someone, please PM me for details regarding this position.
OGS

Mr. Pixilated
02-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Good Luck!!!

OGShocker
02-27-2006, 09:39 AM
bump...:D

djunkie
02-27-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm game. Does the job include employer matched 401k, pension, full benefits, and a mon-thurs. work week? J/K :crossx: Good luck with the hunt Mark.

OGShocker
02-27-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm game. Does the job include employer matched 401k, pension, full benefits, and a mon-thurs. work week? J/K :crossx: Good luck with the hunt Mark.
David,
We meet this criteria for most people. Knowing you, I don't think this is the right job or company for you. We can't afford your need for a potty break every five minutes. :crossx:
Thank you for the kind wishes! :)

djunkie
02-27-2006, 10:29 AM
David,
We meet this criteria for most people. Knowing you, I don't think this is the right job or company for you. We can't afford your need for a potty break every five minutes. :crossx:
Thank you for the kind wishes! :)
LOL!!!!!! :rollside:

Todd969
02-27-2006, 10:54 AM
get back to me when you move the company to LHC.

Debbolas
02-27-2006, 03:34 PM
but you didn't answer the REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION.... can we access ***boat from the office computer:D

OGShocker
02-28-2006, 06:26 AM
but you didn't answer the REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION.... can we access ***boat from the office computer:D
As long as all the work gets done.. Why not?

a catered life
02-28-2006, 07:07 AM
good luck it sounds like a cool gig......your a professional pipeplayer so is that what their calling it these days :p joking

SnakeWrench
02-28-2006, 07:32 AM
In all seriousness, I know a person that could fit in and do the job as good or better, but needs some computer training, is that an option? She is a self motivated hustler that gets the job done and always finds new ways to do them. Let me know because she's looking. I'll pm you my cell.
Call me
Laters

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 07:41 AM
In all seriousness, I know a person that could fit in and do the job as good or better, but needs some computer training, is that an option? She is a self motivated hustler that gets the job done and always finds new ways to do them. Let me know because she's looking. I'll pm you my cell.
Call me
Laters
You tryin' to hook up Charmer??? :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 07:52 AM
OG forgot to mention that the new hire will be fully trained and developed in the art of radio destruction. As this has become a skill that is in such high demand in the workforce. :D So in addition to the above experience mentioned, any such candidate possessing skills or experience with small, cylindrical shaped objects(ex. police baton, nun chucks, band leader batons, small pipes and such), are strongly encouraged to apply. :crossx: :rollside:

OGShocker
02-28-2006, 09:10 AM
OG forgot to mention that the new hire will be fully trained and developed in the art of radio destruction. As this has become a skill that is in such high demand in the workforce. :D So in addition to the above experience mentioned, any such candidate possessing skills or experience with small, cylindrical shaped objects(ex. police baton, nun chucks, band leader batons, small pipes and such), are strongly encouraged to apply. :crossx: :rollside:
Remind me to kick you in the JUNK on Sunday...:D

djunkie
02-28-2006, 09:34 AM
LOL!!!!!! What a dick!! :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Remind me to kick you in the JUNK on Sunday...:D
I'm here for you Mark. Really I am. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 05:20 PM
LOL!!!!!! What a dick!! :crossx: :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: You looking at my crotch again? You always say that when you are. :rollside:

SnakeWrench
02-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Yeah, Charmer needs to get out of the job she's in. I was talkin to Mark this morning and the service around our house took a dump. Anyway, I'll call him later. If Mark does the damage to you he did to the radio, I would be careful what you say he can do.OUCH

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah, Charmer needs to get out of the job she's in. I was talkin to Mark this morning and the service around our house took a dump. Anyway, I'll call him later. If Mark does the damage to you he did to the radio, I would be careful what you say he can do.OUCH
Yea, I know what you mean bro. SHe's probably not taken care of where she is at. Working where I do, I've come across alot of peeps like her in that industry. Good luck to her. :rollside:

stripperman
02-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi Mark,
The job thing sounds great. I use to work at olympic boats in San Bernardino doing that same job. If you have not already filled the postion, I would like to talk to you.
David cross
:rollside: (Gayvid for wildwash weekend)

OGShocker
03-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi Mark,
The job thing sounds great. I use to work at olympic boats in San Bernardino doing that same job. If you have not already filled the postion, I would like to talk to you.
David cross
:rollside: (Gayvid for wildwash weekend)
You do realize I bring Moby (my Lab) to work...BWAHAHAHAHA!

Dave C
03-01-2006, 09:09 AM
I thought for sure someone would have fun with this statement..... come-on!
...... servicing the Pipeline Industry.....
OGS

stripperman
03-01-2006, 12:17 PM
LoL Mark, funny. Well hit me up with the detials if you would please. I would like to know more about the job. My email is snowboard04@sbcglobal.net
David
P.S. and give the dog a big wet sloppy kiss for me