09-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Go to bed you two!

hoolign
09-28-2007, 01:51 AM
Go to bed you two!
im working! :D

~FM
09-28-2007, 01:52 AM
I been reading here for years .. had to give in and register .. it was that or show Hooli my tits and we all know THAT was never gonna happen ... so yeah , thanks Rexone. :D

hoolign
09-28-2007, 01:54 AM
I been reading here for years .. had to give in and register .. it was that or show Hooli my tits and we all know THAT was never gonna happen ... so yeah , thanks Rexone. :D
lol...yet:D

OGShocker
09-28-2007, 01:56 AM
im working! :D
I am headed out for lunch...LOL:D

hoolign
09-28-2007, 01:58 AM
I am headed out for lunch...LOL:D
At 4 in the morning?? have you lost your mind?? That's not what you do at 4 in the morning! You grab another bottle of wine and get bust at 4 in the morning..sheesh:rolleyes:

Rexone
09-28-2007, 02:03 AM
Go to bed you two!
Sorry I don't swing that way OG. Regardless of how long Hoolign has been in the wilderness.

OGShocker
09-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Sorry I don't swing that way OG. Regardless of how long Hoolign has been in the wilderness.
Sorry, Mike, I should have been more clear. :D

hoolign
09-28-2007, 02:10 AM
Sorry, Mike, I should have been more clear. :D
and less homo:D

~FM
09-28-2007, 02:49 AM
lol, FM of course not I know better please accept my humblest apologies
I fixed it for you, Hooli. :) "FM" vs "yet" is an easy typo to make; no worries. :D

hoolign
09-28-2007, 02:59 AM
I fixed it for you, Hooli. :) "FM" vs "yet" is an easy typo to make; no worries. :D
I tried :D
Whew almost done my work here! This copying and Pasting really burns me out!:D

topless
09-28-2007, 05:48 AM
Welcome to the boards FM, you need to watch out for the chick called FMluvswaterbabe...............or something like that. She is trying to impersonate you.:idea:

Cheap Thrills
09-28-2007, 06:10 AM
Do I know you ? You seem so familiar :idea: ♪
T.

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2007, 06:51 AM
FM-How have you been???????????? Or ummmm Welcome :)

Sleeper CP
09-28-2007, 07:06 AM
I know I'm new here, but didn't I read somewhere that ***boat has
fulfilled its quota for Canadians and that the only way for any more
to post was for one of the other's to .....well leave or turn room temp.:idea:
I'm pretty sure I didn't think this up my self. I must have read it somewhere:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
P.S. Welcome:D ;)

Ziggy
09-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Our favorite caffeine junkie---welcome home sweetie

Some Kind Of Monster
09-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Welcome back FM. I wondered how long it would be until you were sucked back in. We missed you! :)

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the boards FM, you need to watch out for the chick called FMluvswaterbabe...............or something like that. She is trying to impersonate you.:idea:
Well she can try. :D

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Do I know you ? You seem so familiar :idea: ♪
T.
Wise guy. :p :)

Her454
09-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Welcome Back FM :D

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:24 AM
FM-How have you been???????????? Or ummmm Welcome :)
Hi, Dia. :) I'm doing okay. How're you and the Mr.?

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:25 AM
I know I'm new here, but didn't I read somewhere that ***boat has
fulfilled its quota for Canadians and that the only way for any more
to post was for one of the other's to .....well leave or turn room temp.:idea:
I'm pretty sure I didn't think this up my self. I must have read it somewhere:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
P.S. Welcome:D ;)
I was told or read the same thing .. I think .... but I promptly ignored that and came back anyway, so thanks. :D

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Our favorite caffeine junkie---welcome home sweetie
Aww! Thanks, Ziggy. :)

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Welcome back FM. I wondered how long it would be until you were sucked back in. We missed you! :)
There was no suckage; there was some mild (understated) BULLYING however. :D I missed you when you were away before too SKoM. Good to see you're back and posting. :cool:

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome Back FM :D
That means a lot coming from you, Traci ... considering that misunderstanding incident ... you're very forgiving. :wink: Thank-you for everything. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi hunny! Let's go mainline some coffee! :coffeycup I think I'm actually on cup #5 right now. Had three at home, then came to work and made a small pot. Nice to have you back.

bunny 166
09-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Hi FM! I was wondering where you ran off to..... Hope your son is doing well. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
09-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi, Dia. :) I'm doing okay. How're you and the Mr.?
Doing great.... Where have you been hiding out?? Hope all is well with you?? :)

Her454
09-28-2007, 11:17 AM
That means a lot coming from you, Traci ... considering that misunderstanding incident ... you're very forgiving. :wink: Thank-you for everything. :)
What misunderstanding? :D :D All is forgiven if you make Angie quit talking about coffee.;)

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Hi hunny! Let's go mainline some coffee! :coffeycup I think I'm actually on cup #5 right now. Had three at home, then came to work and made a small pot. Nice to have you back.
Even without mentioning how many you had already I would have been able to tell you started without me! :D Thanks, Angie it's good to be back. :coffeycup
I scrolled down and read Traci's post - we need a new code word for that strong black liquid she doesn't like ... it's important to my conscience! :D Being forgiven is riding on this. :squiggle:

topless
09-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Even without mentioning how many you had already I would have been able to tell you started without me! :D Thanks, Angie it's good to be back. :coffeycup
I scrolled down and read Traci's post - we need a new code word for that strong black liquid she doesn't like ... it's important to my conscience! :D Being forgiven is riding on this. :squiggle:I sent her an email with the word coffee in it and she wouldn't even open it.

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi FM! I was wondering where you ran off to..... Hope your son is doing well. ;)
Hi, Bunny. :) I didn't exactly run ... I just tried life without ***boat and decided it's not as much fun as life with it. :wink: Jacob is doing great! :cool: How are you and your kiddos doing?

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Doing great.... Where have you been hiding out?? Hope all is well with you?? :)
Wasn't hiding, just tried a few different things/places and discovered I like it here best. :) Everything is fine here, Dia - no worries. :cool:

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah!! FM is back!
:D
Your enthusiasm surprises me, John - thank-you for that. :cool: Good to see you, too. :)

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:39 PM
What misunderstanding? :D :D All is forgiven if you make Angie quit talking about coffee.;)
Does effort count? :squiggle: :D

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:45 PM
I sent her an email with the word coffee in it and she wouldn't even open it.
That would not surprise me; her aversion to that stuff is well documented. :D You're such a good friend to her, eh, offering her free desensitization therapy like that. :D WTG! :cool: (Just too bad it didn't work. :squiggle: )

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Come on FM spill the beans. What were ya locked up for? Did you REALLY do it? WE wanna know.:D
Welcome back
Rio
I was locked up for ... a while. Yes, of course, I REALLY did it (though I'm tempted to blame it on you, hahaha! :D ). Now you know. :wink: Thanks for the welcome back. :)

Nord
09-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi Fm!!! :)

~FM
09-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Hiya, Nord. :) You seem cheerful ... wazzup? :)

Her454
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
I sent her an email with the word coffee in it and she wouldn't even open it.
True. :D
Does effort count? :squiggle: :D
Only because it's you FM. :D
That would not surprise me; her aversion to that stuff is well documented. :D You're such a good friend to her, eh, offering her free desensitization therapy like that. :D WTG! :cool: (Just too bad it didn't work. :squiggle: )
"Free Desensitization Bullshit"...I mean "Therapy".................. :D :eek:

~FM
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Only because it's you FM. Whew! :cool: Thank-you! :)
"Free Desensitization Bullshit"...I mean "Therapy".................. :D :eek:
Oh come on, her avatar must be growing on you by now - you see it and think "hey there's my friend, Ali" - right? :D See? It can work sometimes. :wink:
Hmmmm ... :idea: ... uhh note to Rexone/Mike: But it doesn't work all that well on me so please don't go trying to prove any pointy points, with that damn ugly, purple, scary guy :( Yes, I do know I have major issues :redface: - leaving them unresolved is okay with me; REALLY! :D
P.S. I just had to edit for using too many smileys! LMFAO!

Cheap Thrills
09-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Heyyyyy FM ?
Tag, You're it :p
T.

Nord
09-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Hiya, Nord. :) You seem cheerful ... wazzup? :)
Nothing much, its rained this morning so no more yard work today:( I am trying to figure out my BBQ gig for tonight, but it seems as though that is dwindling.:notam: I am debating on popping my first beer of the day, but holding out until anxiety strikes. Maybe after I work out in my garage for about 20 minutes, I'll start my drinking binge:cool: But, I won't get to that until I finish these 2 corndogs I just made:)
I love these frozen corndogs. Fast, easy, a real bachelor cuisine. They aren't kind to the stomach though. After 1 of them, its about time for a shot of pepto. After 2..................I think I might be in trouble because I feel a number 4 coming on:(

~FM
09-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Heyyyyy FM ?Tag, You're it :p
T.
Newbie grace period! :devil: Just because you can't find the rule book doesn't mean there isn't a rule! :D Not it! :p

~FM
09-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey Ali!? I missed it the first time ... do you see that? She actually typed the accursed c-word. :eek: Traci? Are you traumatized? :confused:

Cheap Thrills
09-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Newbie grace period! :devil: Just because you can't find the rule book doesn't mean there isn't a rule! :D Not it! :p
Rules ? we don't need no stinking rules ....
Duck,
Duck,
Duck,
GOOSE ! You're it :p
T.

Rexone
09-28-2007, 02:28 PM
~FM... 12 hours, 53 posts. :eek:

~FM
09-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Nothing much, its rained this morning so no more yard work today:( I am trying to figure out my BBQ gig for tonight, but it seems as though that is dwindling.:notam: I am debating on popping my first beer of the day, but holding out until anxiety strikes. Maybe after I work out in my garage for about 20 minutes, I'll start my drinking binge:cool: But, I won't get to that until I finish these 2 corndogs I just made:)
I love these frozen corndogs. Fast, easy, a real bachelor cuisine. They aren't kind to the stomach though. After 1 of them, its about time for a shot of pepto. After 2..................I think I might be in trouble because I feel a number 4 coming on:(
Why do today what can be put off indefinitely? :wink:Yards like rain! :cool:
Can't offer any yea or nay for your beer dilemma or your BBQ disappointment so onto this intriguing idea then ... just what did you mean by "a number 4"? 4th corndog? or is there more to bodily functions beyond number 1 and number 2 that I don't know about? :confused: Do tell. :eek:

~FM
09-28-2007, 02:34 PM
~FM... 12 hours, 53 posts. :eek:
Slow computer. I could probably get more in per hour when my real computer is fixed, Mike. :wink:

~FM
09-28-2007, 02:39 PM
Rules ? we don't need no stinking rules ....
Duck,
Duck,
Duck,
GOOSE ! You're it :p
T.
If you make me be it I'm telling on you! :cry: :p :D

Cheap Thrills
09-28-2007, 02:52 PM
If you make me be it I'm telling on you! :cry: :p :D
One potato,
Two Potato :D
T.

~FM
09-28-2007, 03:01 PM
One potato,
Two Potato :D
T.
That's kind of underhanded but okay that IS one of the ways to decide ...
three potato, four ... :squiggle:

maxwedge
09-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Dammitt Hooli, I thought you said you had her locked up good and there was no way she could get out of your basement unless she found all the missing letters in the central vac system first.:mad:
Welcome back FM.:D

~FM
09-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Hmmm thanks I think. :confused: (What'd I ever do to warrant that? :( I wasn't the ONLY one who laughed at your imaginary wife/life confession. :squiggle: )

maxwedge
09-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Hmmm thanks I think. :confused: (What'd I ever do to warrant that? :( I wasn't the ONLY one who laughed at your imaginary wife/life confession. :squiggle: )
See I'm still an idiot...and that was just another feeble attempt at funny-ness. Seriously welcome back.:D

~FM
09-28-2007, 03:40 PM
See I'm still an idiot...and that was just another feeble attempt at funny-ness. Seriously welcome back.:D... and apparently I'm getting better at deadpanning! LOL! Thanks, Max. :cool: