PDA

View Full Version : KIRKALDY vs KACHINA POWERBOATS/ Trial update, you are invited.

KACHINA KEN
09-28-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi All,
We will be wrapping up my suit against Kachina Powerboats on Oct 3rd and 4 with a bench trial in Mesa AZ and I wanted to post the location and time so all concerned boaters may attend, this is a public hearing so anyone can attend and I would appreciate any of you that could come and be supportive. As soon as this is over I will be able to post more over here, I do miss the fun of the sandbar:)
The trial starts on Oct 3rd at 2pm
Southeast Court (SE)
222 E. Javelina Ave.
Mesa, AZ. 85210-6234
Courtroom 2F (Second Floor)
Thank You All,
Ken Kirkaldy

Jordy
09-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Keep an eye out for me. I'll be wearing the Kachina shirt. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40124&stc=1&d=1190992437

Big Warlock
09-28-2007, 07:19 AM
I am going to guess we have to bring our own popcorn huh??? :eek:

BadKachina
09-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Hi All,
We will be wrapping up my suit against Kachina Powerboats on Oct 3rd and 4 with a bench trial in Mesa AZ and I wanted to post the location and time so all concerned boaters may attend, this is a public hearing so anyone can attend and I would appreciate any of you that could come and be supportive. As soon as this is over I will be able to post more over here, I do miss the fun of the sandbar:)
Southeast Court (SE)
222 E. Javelina Ave.
Mesa, AZ. 85210-6234
Thank You All,
Ken Kirkaldy
Are you finally going to pay Louie the 25k you still owe on the boat? Or is this where you claim it's unseaworthy to get out of owing money? I hope the GHT's don't try to put it in the water................

Jordy
09-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Regardless of the outcome, are you going to remain KACHINA Ken on the boards or are you going to reregister under your boat manufacturing company name? :idea: :D

reb939
09-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Regardless of the outcome, are you going to remain KACHINA Ken on the boards or are you going to reregister under your boat manufacturing company name? :idea: :D
Shockwave Ken

Magic34
09-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Are you finally going to pay Louie the 25k you still owe on the boat? Or is this where you claim it's unseaworthy to get out of owing money? I hope the GHT's don't try to put it in the water................
That is why it is going to court, so a judge can set the record straight.

No Name
09-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Holly shit! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.:D :D

Jordy
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Holly shit! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.:D :D
See, that's a prime example of what happens when you get married. It's the same side of the bed from there on out. :jawdrop:

No Name
09-28-2007, 08:30 AM
See, that's a prime example of what happens when you get married. It's the same side of the bed from there on out. :jawdrop:
lol....:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-28-2007, 08:44 AM
:D :D :D :D :D
What if you sleep in the dog house:eek:

Jordy
09-28-2007, 08:47 AM
I am going to guess we have to bring our own popcorn huh??? :eek:
That does raise a good point... what type of refreshments will be served at this get together??? Open bar??? Cash bar??? Punch and pie??? :idea:
What if you sleep in the dog house:eek:
You get fleas? :idea: :jawdrop: :D

topless
09-28-2007, 08:48 AM
Maybe he can be Lawsuit Ken.:D :D

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Whoops! Did that slip out?:D

Phat Matt
09-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Punch and pie??? :idea:
We were lead to believe there would be punch and pie. :(

Jordy
09-28-2007, 09:28 AM
We were lead to believe there would be punch and pie. :(
More people will come if they think we have punch and pie. :idea:

Jyruiz
09-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Maybe he can be Lawsuit Ken.:D :D
Lol.

DeltaSigBoater
09-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Don't for get the Cheezy Poofs, mmmm k!
:D

Big Warlock
09-28-2007, 09:39 AM
That might entice me there.......hmmmmmmm.....is there an after party???? :eek:

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Yes, at the new house!!!:D :D :D

Jordy
09-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Yes, at the new house!!!:D :D :D
I've seen the folder. It's real. We're not getting in that place. :(

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:51 AM
I've seen the folder. It's real. We're not getting in that place. :(
What if I start dating Mikey? Can I stay there?:eek:

Jordy
09-28-2007, 09:52 AM
What if I start dating Mikey? Can I stay there?:eek:
Who do you think is on the first page of the folder? Kid. I heard he was moving in with you. :idea:

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Damn, could you imagine the money you could make if you had Ryan promote and work the door.......:idea:

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Who do you think is on the first page of the folder? Kid. I heard he was moving in with you. :idea:
Nope. No room! Plus he might try to bang Tricia! He is pretty much a rebel with out a cause now! Broken hearts will do that to you.......:(

Jordy
09-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Damn, could you imagine the money you could make if you had Ryan promote and work the door.......:idea:
The money Rob would make or the money that Ryan would make??? That's the question. :D
However, it is Rob's door all year, so would it be fair to charge people just to come in for the day, or would a charge that reflects the annual cost be more appropriate. :idea:

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:56 AM
The money Rob would make or the money that Ryan would make??? That's the question. :D
The question is. What was this thread about again????:confused: :D

Jordy
09-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Jenna trying to bang Tricia at Mike and Barbies while Mikey watches and we're hanging out with Louie at the trial, I think. :idea:
Shit, now I'm confused. :D

AZJD
09-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Mikey
Jami
Ryan
Robs house
party
cheezey puffs
punch and pie
marrige
bed sides
sea worthiness
Oh ya....... LAWSUITS!:D

Jordy
09-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Jami
Who??? :notam:

AZJD
09-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Who??? :notam:
You know! That girl Ken used to date..........

Jordy
09-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Did someone say popcorn??? :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
I'm just glad I'm not a member of that little, wait, that's not going to work, I mean club... :D

AZJD
09-28-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm just glad I'm not a member of that little, wait, that's not going to work, I mean club... :D
Jump on board everyone. I am now going to make a concious effort to be removed from you christmas list......:D See you in January!:eek: :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
09-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi All,
Southeast Court (SE)
222 E. Javelina Ave.
Mesa, AZ. 85210-6234
Thank You All,
Ken Kirkaldy
Kenny are you starting shit again?
COOL!!:D

Devil's Advocate
09-28-2007, 11:24 AM
No, they said Cheezy puffs:D

KACHINA KEN
09-28-2007, 11:29 AM
Kenny are you starting shit again?
COOL!!:D
No Ma'am, just the facts Ma'am;)

KACHINA KEN
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Hahaha, I hope you are joking, otherwise you have gotten some bad info my friend.

KACHINA KEN
09-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Keep an eye out for me. I'll be wearing the Kachina shirt. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40124&stc=1&d=1190992437
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this pic.

Jordy
09-28-2007, 11:46 AM
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this pic.
The amazing thing is, that's the real deal, undoctored, no photoshopping required. Had to go down and check on my build. :)

squirt'nmyload
09-28-2007, 12:14 PM
The amazing thing is, that's the real deal, undoctored, no photoshopping required. Had to go down and check on my build. :)
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/jordycourt.jpg

AZJD
09-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Wouldn't that be great..........
Hey B we are going to be knocking a few back for Jordy's girlfriends b-day this afternoon. Text me if you wanna roll. I don't want to tell everyone where it is....... I could get beat up!:D

squirt'nmyload
09-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Wouldn't that be great..........
Hey B we are going to be knocking a few back for Jordy's girlfriends b-day this afternoon. Text me if you wanna roll. I don't want to tell everyone where it is....... I could get beat up!:D
LMAO...jordy's girlfriend......funny you mention that, erin just told me about it. i'll let you know, i'm gonna drive erin and her friend to myst tonight but i'm not going in. i might just go over to the b-day deal if you all are still there

Jordy
09-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Hey B we are going to be knocking a few back for Jordy's girlfriends b-day this afternoon........ I could get beat up!:D
My what??? Don't forget, I know where your Warlock sleeps at night, not to mention, can get in contact with a special surprise guest who would make you want to beat yourself up!!! :notam: :D

Big Warlock
09-28-2007, 12:26 PM
WOW this thread made a turn for the ugly!!!! Let's leave my place out of it ok??? :D

AZJD
09-28-2007, 12:35 PM
My what??? Don't forget, I know where your Warlock sleeps at night, not to mention, can get in contact with a special surprise guest who would make you want to beat yourself up!!! :notam: :D
A. I know you wouldn't do anything to the Warlock.....
B. You want her there less than I do!:eek:
Maybe I will start making some calls to R2 and telling him you ain't going to his house 2nite! :devil: :D :D :D

OverKill
09-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Guys be carfull what you say about Kachina Boats, you just might get a phone call from Wesley over there. He called me at home to bitch me out when I bashed his shoty work that he did to my boat. I couldn't believe a the GM of Kachina Boats was swearing at me because I posted the truth about his below standards work. Then I get a call from Louie Majors, he wanted to try and cool things off with Wesleys anger and impulse way of managment. I hung up the phone on him, only to get another call from Louie. At this time he was about to cross the line of harssment. This all went down about 3 weeks ago.
If Wesley would read all of whats going here, he would if fact know about my head on accident with a drunk driver and am now in a wheel chair. Way to go Wesley you in fact wanted a handycap guy in a wheelchair to start a fight with. I'm sure I will get another life threating phone call here from you here in the future. Wanting a stand off with a guy in a wheel chair, how'd that be for your reputation??? Once again good luck with your boating career.
OverKill

MikeyDado
09-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Jenna trying to bang Tricia at Mike and Barbies while Mikey watches and we're hanging out with Louie at the trial, I think. :idea:
Shit, now I'm confused. :D
Wow, tell me how you really feel..hahaha
"Lock up the women, Mikeys on the prowl"...LMAO

AZJD
09-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Wow, tell me how you really feel..hahaha
"Lock up the women, Mikeys on the prowl"...LMAO
Oh snap.....time to go back and edit!:D :D :D

MikeyDado
09-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Nope. No room! Plus he might try to bang Tricia! He is pretty much a rebel with out a cause now! Broken hearts will do that to you.......:(
AZJD what are you doing for lunch tomorrow. Theres something I want to talk to yo uabout.hahaha

Hotfish
Guys be carfull what you say about Kachina Boats, you just might get a phone call from Wesley over there. He called me at home to bitch me out when I bashed his shoty work that he did to my boat. I couldn't believe a the GM of Kachina Boats was swearing at me because I posted the truth about his below standards work. Then I get a call from Louie Majors, he wanted to try and cool things off with Wesleys anger and impulse way of managment. I hung up the phone on him, only to get another call from Louie. At this time he was about to cross the line of harssment. This all went down about 3 weeks ago.
If Wesley would read all of whats going here, he would if fact know about my head on accident with a drunk driver and am now in a wheel chair. Way to go Wesley you in fact wanted a handycap guy in a wheelchair to start a fight with. I'm sure I will get another life threating phone call here from you here in the future. Wanting a stand off with a guy in a wheel chair, how'd that be for your reputation??? Once again good luck with your boating career.
OverKill
What did you have them do to your boat?

AZJD
AZJD what are you doing for lunch tomorrow. Theres something I want to talk to yo uabout.hahaha
You bangin Jenna now?

LuckyStrike
09-28-2007, 01:16 PM
JUDGE JUDY AS A MAN:D :D

MikeyDado
09-28-2007, 01:18 PM
You bangin Jenna now?
Funny. Is she back in town?

Jordy
09-28-2007, 01:18 PM
A. I know you wouldn't do anything to the Warlock.....
B. You want her there less than I do!:eek:
Dammit, I hate it when you call my bluff!!! :notam:
Maybe I will start making some calls to R2 and telling him you ain't going to his house 2nite! :devil: :D :D :D
My turn to call yours now. You want to talk to him even less than I do!!! Neither one of us are in his top friends now though. :(

AZJD
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Temporarily......I hope!:mad:

Jordy
09-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Thought that was why you wanted to have lunch with Justin... :idea:
Hell, I'll take you to lunch if you want to take a few off my hands. :D

MikeyDado
09-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Thought that was why you wanted to have lunch with Justin... :idea:
Hell, I'll take you to lunch if you want to take a few off my hands. :D
I already have a few lunches scheduled. How about 2 weeks from Monday..HAHAHA

Jordy
09-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I already have a few lunches scheduled. How about 2 weeks from Monday..HAHAHA
Sure thing!!! :D
BTW, I have a no return policy. :notam:

OverKill
09-28-2007, 04:44 PM
What did you have them do to your boat?
Just a new bench seat and re upolster the front bucket seats.

Xlration Marine
09-28-2007, 08:35 PM
So who here knows how Screwy became the owner of kachina boats?? Other than me. Oh and kecker.

squirt'nmyload
09-29-2007, 12:50 AM
So who here knows how Screwy became the owner of kachina boats?? Other than me. Oh and kecker.
where have you been???????....everything good??? :)

Xlration Marine
09-29-2007, 06:15 AM
where have you been???????....everything good??? :)
Back is still messed up from that candy ass punk that hit me. Oh well whatcha gona do.

Boatcop
09-29-2007, 07:13 AM
OverKill
So the question has to be, When are you going to sue the wheelchair maker for shoddy workmanship? You know, loose spokes and uncomfortable seat?
We know how you roll. :D

GHT
09-29-2007, 07:43 AM
Kenny, I think I'll make the trial so I can find out all the things wrong with the boat:idea: . Then we can deduct $1,500 per item listed in the court documents..:idea:..
Just kidding...
I will go on record though.... I have bought two Kachinas (both from Kenny) and I love the style of the boats and the way they run on the water. Although the 30' should have been a little deeper of a "V" IMO. The 34' Drone is an Incredible boat to ride in and it handles like a champ. I will say, however, that the interior workmanship is very good but the way it is put together (or installed into the actual boat fiberglass) is sub standard. For example, the side panels' (so far on both boats) screws start to back out or strip from the boat's fiberglass. The hinges are about a hokey as you could ever get (a nice "continuous" hinge would be nice and durable), and don't even get me going on the F'ING Cleats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!! they are barely big enough for an 18' Bayliner so why would you put them on a 34' Boat??????
Now, I knew all this going into the deal with Kenny and I will Up grade all these items (through bolt everything I can get to) to meet my standards.
All in All I am VERY happy with both of my Kachinas and don't regret owning one. I think they are about the BEST boat for the BUCK... Not everyone can afford 250,000 or 200,000 (starting) for a ocean worthy boat.
With all that said....
MY OLD KACHINA IS NOW ON SALE FOR $50,000......:D

Jordy
09-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Kenny, I think I'll make the trial so I can find out all the things wrong with the boat:idea: . Then we can deduct $1,500 per item listed in the court documents..:idea:..
Don,
You joke about this stuff, however, IMHO, Kenny selling the boat was the worst thing he could do at this stage in the game, especially in the eyes of the court, where he makes the complaint that the boat is unsafe, unseaworthy, and he's damaged because of these things and is seeking compensation. You can bet your ass that the sale of the boat, and the price he sold it for are going to be HUGE points that are brought up.
I attached a copy of the original complaint, as Kenny posted on OSO, just in case you haven't read it. Based upon those allegations, he should have never sold the boat. I'm not an attorney, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Hope you guys are having fun with the new boat, as dangerous and shoddy as it is. ;)
Oh, and I hear ya on the cleat issue. Talked to Louie about it at the open house. :)

No Name
09-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm not an attorney, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
:D :D

Big Warlock
09-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Just kidding...
I will go on record though.... I have bought two Kachinas (both from Kenny) and I love the style of the boats and the way they run on the water. Although the 30' should have been a little deeper of a "V" IMO. The 34' Drone is an Incredible boat to ride in and it handles like a champ. I will say, however, that the interior workmanship is very good but the way it is put together (or installed into the actual boat fiberglass) is sub standard. For example, the side panels' (so far on both boats) screws start to back out or strip from the boat's fiberglass. The hinges are about a hokey as you could ever get (a nice "continuous" hinge would be nice and durable), and don't even get me going on the F'ING Cleats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!! they are barely big enough for an 18' Bayliner so why would you put them on a 34' Boat??????
Now, I knew all this going into the deal with Kenny and I will Up grade all these items (through bolt everything I can get to) to meet my standards.
All in All I am VERY happy with both of my Kachinas and don't regret owning one. I think they are about the BEST boat for the BUCK... Not everyone can afford 250,000 or 200,000 (starting) for a ocean worthy boat.
With all that said....
MY OLD KACHINA IS NOW ON SALE FOR $50,000......:D
Don:
Been years since I have seen you guys out! (An OP 6 many years ago, when I believe you had a hole in the bottom of your boat? Do you remember that?) Hope all is well.
I agree, Kachina is probably the best bang for the buck on the used market. I think you have to read the complaint prior to claiming the boat is seaworthy or ocean worthy.
I know we went down this road before. And I do owe a visit to Wesley and the boys. My observations lead me to want to stick to what I know in boats.
The trial will be interesting. I get involved with many legal issues and I am really interested in the outcome here. Many legal issues are not as black and white as many are led to believe. And I do not have a dog in this fight and am not on either side.
Looking forward to Thursday.
Rob

20" gun's
09-29-2007, 10:49 AM
You should not have sold that boat. Hope you had it spelled out in your buyer seller agreement that it was not sea worthy. With what you said in the court doc's you could get sued yourself for selling an un sea worthy boat. This is going to be one of Kachina's biggest playing card.

OverKill
09-29-2007, 12:15 PM
So the question has to be, When are you going to sue the wheelchair maker for shoddy workmanship? You know, loose spokes and uncomfortable seat?
We know how you roll. :D
Thanks Alan that really chaps my hide lol. Very funny indead.
OverKill

BadKachina
09-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Kenny,
Jordy brought up my point exactly. That boat made more trips to the ocean and the lake than mine has in the 8 years I've owned it. You claimed it wasn't sea worthy but it never stopped you from using it or selling it.
Funny how that makes your lawsuit look frivolous.
There's also two side to every story, and from what I heard, Louie was promised some work and materials to cover the 25k balance on the boat you purchased. About the time you should have made good on those problems is when your complaints about the boat started. It may be coincidental, and maybe you had planned on making good or paying all along but any reasonable person can see the that the timing of the complaint and you owing money or services seems to lean to your favor.
I can't speak for Kachina, but I have to imagine that at the point of going to court there could have been some sort of settlement made between you two. If that settlement includes doing repairs on the boat and you paying the 25k I can see why you haven't come to an agreement. :rolleyes: I seriously doubt that there's 25k worth of repair to do on your boat or you wouldn't have been able to use it so frequently or sell it to Don.
Maybe my info is mistaken, and yes there are two sides to every story. Guess we'll see what the outcome is in court. Are you now suing for repairs to Don's boat? :confused: Why did you take delivery of the boat if it wasn't complete or if it was not put together with the correct canopies? :confused: I'm just saying it looks awfully calculated on your part, to take delivery, find issues that you knew were there before you took it, and that way you would never have to make good on the work you promised to trade out with him.
BTW, you brought this out in the open. It's a double edged sword, did you plan to come on here to blast Kachina and hope nobody would question your motives?

GHT
09-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Don,
You joke about this stuff, however, IMHO, Kenny selling the boat was the worst thing he could do at this stage in the game, especially in the eyes of the court, where he makes the complaint that the boat is unsafe, unseaworthy, and he's damaged because of these things and is seeking compensation. You can bet your ass that the sale of the boat, and the price he sold it for are going to be HUGE points that are brought up.
I attached a copy of the original complaint, as Kenny posted on OSO, just in case you haven't read it. Based upon those allegations, he should have never sold the boat. I'm not an attorney, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Hope you guys are having fun with the new boat, as dangerous and shoddy as it is. ;)
Oh, and I hear ya on the cleat issue. Talked to Louie about it at the open house. :)
:idea: :idea: ;)

No Name
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
So when is this trial again?:D

Big Warlock
10-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Wednesday is the show!!! :D

Jordy
10-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Wednesday is the show!!! :D
Stupid job... Wonder what's going on? Am sure someone will pop in with an update from THE trial of the century. :D

Big Warlock
10-03-2007, 02:45 PM
I thought that was OJ Jordy??? :D
Or the Lindberg trial??? :D

Jordy
10-03-2007, 02:57 PM
I thought that was OJ Jordy??? :D
Or the Lindberg trial??? :D
Maybe the next boat will have the courtroom painted on one side and the transcripts on the other. :idea:

KACHINA KEN
10-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Maybe the next boat will have the courtroom painted on one side and the transcripts on the other. :idea:
Fortunately this is all public record so win lose or draw I will be sure and post the transcript of the trial when it concludes. Saying that, we had a really great day today, it only gets better tomorrow.
xoxox:D
Kenny

squirt'nmyload
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
LMAO:D :D :D

BadKachina
10-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Fortunately this is all public record so win lose or draw I will be sure and post the transcript of the trial when it concludes. Saying that, we had a really great day today, it only gets better tomorrow.
xoxox:D
Kenny
If I'm wrong I'll be the first to appologize Kenny.

Magic34
10-04-2007, 01:38 PM
If I'm wrong I'll be the first to appologize Kenny.
Should know what happened in the next 2-3 hours.

BadKachina
10-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Should know what happened in the next 2-3 hours.
I noticed they haven't posted the minutes for anything on the trial yet.

Magic34
10-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I noticed they haven't posted the minutes for anything on the trial yet.
Who would have posted it?

ChumpChange
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Just postin in here so I can find the thread easier if it goes off the first three pages or so.

Magic34
10-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah, like that's gonna happen. :D
Must still be in court.

phebus
10-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Must still be in court.
Yeah, a Judge working overtime. Very funny :D

mbrown2
10-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Judge probably put in place a ***boat GAG Order.....
Wonder if he could issue one to UltraDen..:)

BadKachina
10-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Who would have posted it?
Case history.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CV2006-002445
Case minutes.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/scripts/meeds/qreturn.asp

Magic34
10-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Trial ended. Judgement pending.

OverKill
10-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Trial ended. Judgement pending.
Judgement pending could mean two things, witch is it??

Havasu_Dreamin
10-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Judgement pending could mean two things, witch is it??
I aint no lawyer, didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn, but I'm gonna guess Judgement Pending means the judgement is pending as the judge aint decided the outcome yet.....but that's just my opinion.....and that aint pending...

KACHINA KEN
10-04-2007, 09:22 PM
We had a real positive day today and the Judge had some very positive initial impressions that he shared with us before dismissing all parties. His decisions will be made available next Thursday and I will be able to have the case transcribed after that. It will cost me $800-$1500 to have the case transcribed and I will be incurring the cost personally so that the information will be available to those concerned in defining the truth for themselves based on all the evidence that was presented.

Jordy
10-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Seems to me that today is last weeks next Thursday... :idea:
Anyone, anyone??? Bueller??? Kirkaldy??? Majors??? Kachina??? :D

2forcefull
10-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah,What he said!

phebus
10-11-2007, 04:18 PM
I object to your objection!!!

BiggusJimbus
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
No, no, no, I strenuously object!
Overruled Mr. Bob. Sit down or you will be found contempt. :D

Froggystyle
10-11-2007, 05:49 PM
No, no, no, I strenuously object!
Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider."

2forcefull
10-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Well I read the case, boy does this sound familar

Ziggy
10-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Man, sure that ain't Kindergarten? Tons of Recesses :D:D

hkunz
10-11-2007, 09:15 PM
What happened to the overtime judge to get the ruling out? Union rules?

Jordy
10-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Once again, the communication process broken down. It appears to me that you want to skip the arraignment process, go directly to trial, skip that, and get a dismissal. Well, I'm not about to revamp the entire judicial process just because you find yourself in the unique position of defending clients who say they didn't do it. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
10-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Sorry Jordan, It wont be released until Mon or Tues now. Judge gave the attorneys a homework assignment that was due today.

drtywhat
10-16-2007, 07:19 AM
Sorry Jordan, It wont be released until Mon or Tues now. Judge gave the attorneys a homework assignment that was due today.
Well Mon is gone and its Tues......inquiring minds want to know:jawdrop:

2forcefull
10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
so not getting your boat on time is grounds for
a law suite

Mardonzi
10-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I was thinking bad bearings...

2forcefull
10-17-2007, 04:02 AM
So, who prevailed

Kachina26