PDA

View Full Version : Apologies from skyskier

skyskier
09-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Seems as though I slammed my tool in the door on the way in.:eek: I was informed by Rio that I pissed several peeps off with my post on several forums here in searching for an old boat of my Dad's. It was not my intent to piss anybody off, merely to get the word out of my search, figuring somebody in say Chicago or Washington or Florida may have seen this boat, and not regulary viewing just the sandbar forum, would not have known I was looking for it.:idea: I lurked here for a couple months before barging in, fully unaware of the forum rules etc. ( I'm one of those guy's that opens the box an sets the directions aside for Mrs. skyskier) I just stumbled upon the forum rules last night while trying to figure out how to post images. THANKS to all that helped me in getting this done in the past. I had a run in with kilrtoy on another forum awhile back,( about the same time I read about the little girl, Sarah, that was killed at Topoc and kilr's tale of derring do, spinning out in the reeds):mad: the topic was "todays new breed of boater". Kilr seems to think I was bashing any & all boaters that own big fancy fast boats. That IS not the case. The issue of discussion was, big, small, medium, fancy and un-fancy boat owners & pwc operators that have their heads up their asses and drive like drunken idiots and of course the beach squatter's,and the newbie launch ramp idiots, all of whom seem to leave common courtesy & common sense locked in the tow vehicle. While I AM a newbie here on HB, I've been boating Havasu/Parker since the early 60's , yes, me & Mrs. skyskier are OLD, but we both can still slalom ski and ride the skyski. We've got 87 hours on the boat hour meter this year so far, going for 100+.
Nuff said...............

ratso
09-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Seems as though I slammed my tool in the door on the way in.:eek: I was informed by Rio that I pissed several peeps off with my post on several forums here in searching for an old boat of my Dad's. It was not my intent to piss anybody off, merely to get the word out of my search, figuring somebody in say Chicago or Washington or Florida may have seen this boat, and not regulary viewing just the sandbar forum, would not have known I was looking for it.:idea: I lurked here for a couple months before barging in, fully unaware of the forum rules etc. ( I'm one of those guy's that opens the box an sets the directions aside for Mrs. skyskier) I just stumbled upon the forum rules last night while trying to figure out how to post images. THANKS to all that helped me in getting this done in the past. I had a run in with kilrtoy on another forum awhile back,( about the same time I read about the little girl, Sarah, that was killed at Topoc and kilr's tale of derring do, spinning out in the reeds):mad: the topic was "todays new breed of boater". Kilr seems to think I was bashing any & all boaters that own big fancy fast boats. That IS not the case. The issue of discussion was, big, small, medium, fancy and un-fancy boat owners & pwc operators that have their heads up their asses and drive like drunken idiots and of course the beach squatter's,and the newbie launch ramp idiots, all of whom seem to leave common courtesy & common sense locked in the tow vehicle. While I AM a newbie here on HB, I've been boating Havasu/Parker since the early 60's , yes, me & Mrs. skyskier are OLD, but we both can still slalom ski and ride the skyski. We've got 87 hours on the boat hour meter this year so far, going for 100+.
Nuff said...............
This thread is about to piss me off...:mad:
:D :D :D

Her454
09-28-2007, 11:16 AM
I was informed by Rio ....
Nuff said...............
Who the hell is Rio and what makes you think his opinion even matters?:D

skyskier
09-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Jackass :rolleyes:
While it is true, this new guy was born at night...........................but it was NOT LAST NIGHT, SUKA:D I told ya I lurked for a couple months:rolleyes:

Miss Perfect
09-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Don't worry about it skyskier. I've pissed Rio off a time or two myself.

DeltaSigBoater
09-28-2007, 11:39 AM
While it is true, this new guy was born at night...........................but it was NOT LAST NIGHT, SUKA:D I told ya I lurked for a couple months:rolleyes:
I'm not calling you a Jackass, I was referring to Kachina26 (who has since deleted his post) for posting the link to that video window that doesn’t close :mad:
You don’t need to apologize to me, but I thank you anyways.
I understand you looking for your father’s old boat; I hope to start looking to find my family’s boats here one day. Even if I do find them, buying them back just isn’t going to happen at this stage of my life.

skyskier
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm not calling you a Jackass, I was referring to Kachina26 (who has since deleted his post) for posting the link to that video window that doesn’t close :mad:
You don’t need to apologize to me, but I thank you anyways.
I understand you looking for your father’s old boat; I hope to start looking to find my family’s boats here one day. Even if I do find them, buying them back just isn’t going to happen at this stage of my life.
I didn't think you were............... I thought I smelled a ric roll coming, you know, kinda like a "welcome to the new guy" type deal:)

Her454
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
SWSHHEEESSHH !
"ShockwaveBob Yeah, if you were pissing people off, Rio would be the one to talk to. Don't worry about it. "
That's right!!!:D :D
Her454.."Who the hell is Rio and what makes you think his opinion even matters?"
SSHHH! you ain't posed to tell. It's a secret.:rolleyes:
"Miss Perfect.... Don't worry about it skyskier. I've pissed Rio off a time or two myself. "
Miss P.. you been round long enough to know that what I write is mostly "tongue-in-cheek" while I'm laughing my ass off. It takes more than this place to get me "pissed off".
Skyskier,,,those were merely helpful hints.....Some peeps sure have thin skin...Welcome aboard.
Don't pay no mind to them peeps. They're just jealous.:yuk: :yuk:
Rio
Next time I'll just have him tell you to take your meds. :D

Miss Perfect
09-28-2007, 10:12 PM
SWSHHEEESSHH !
"ShockwaveBob Yeah, if you were pissing people off, Rio would be the one to talk to. Don't worry about it. "
That's right!!!:D :D
Her454.."Who the hell is Rio and what makes you think his opinion even matters?"
SSHHH! you ain't posed to tell. It's a secret.:rolleyes:
"Miss Perfect.... Don't worry about it skyskier. I've pissed Rio off a time or two myself. "
Miss P.. you been round long enough to know that what I write is mostly "tongue-in-cheek" while I'm laughing my ass off. It takes more than this place to get me "pissed off".
Skyskier,,,those were merely helpful hints.....Some peeps sure have thin skin...Welcome aboard.
Don't pay no mind to them peeps. They're just jealous.:yuk: :yuk:
Rio
Yeah, you're right...maybe I should have said I annoyed you a time or twelve :devil:

OverKill
09-28-2007, 11:00 PM
You want to piss Rio off and really get under his THICK skin. Just start spaming in the SandBar section. That always gets the blood to boil lol:D

Rexone
09-29-2007, 12:29 AM
You want to piss Rio off and really get under his THICK skin. Just start spaming in the SandBar section. That always gets the blood to boil lol:D
Throw in a little pro illegal immigration crap, that bastard really enjoys that.

squirt'nmyload
09-29-2007, 12:35 AM
Throw in a little pro illegal immigration crap, that bastard really enjoys that.
don't forget the rick roll every now and then :D :D

Kachina26
09-29-2007, 09:58 AM
don't forget the rick roll every now and then :D :D
Actually, that was covered earlier in this thread :D Ended up getting one of the experienced members while the newbie stepped around it :D

DeltaSigBoater
09-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Actually, that was covered earlier in this thread :D Ended up getting one of the experienced members while the newbie stepped around it :D
I should've known better :idea:

OverKill
09-29-2007, 12:46 PM
LOL
Bergeron Marine (480) 834-1531. All American labor. Just for you Rio.
OverKill

Forkin' Crazy
09-29-2007, 02:12 PM
If you pissed off kilrtoy, you are OK in my book!!!:D

It's Only Money
10-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Skieskier - (polesmoker) - why don't you apologize for all those asinine posts on the Havasu Newpaper forum about Hot Boat and those who own "big" boats and how they don't belong on Lake Havasu? Why not come clean with some of those posts where you cut and pasted from this forum onto that forum about Kilr?

WTMFA
10-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Skieskier - (polesmoker) - why don't you apologize for all those asinine posts on the Havasu Newpaper forum about Hot Boat and those who own "big" boats and how they don't belong on Lake Havasu? Why not come clean with some of those posts where you cut and pasted from this forum onto that forum about Kilr?
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

skyskier
10-01-2007, 08:45 AM
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Maybe YOU should go back & re-read my original post.:rolleyes: I'll save you the trouble: As I stated "the topic was "todays new breed of boater". Kilr seems to think I was bashing any & all boaters that own big fancy fast boats. That IS not the case. The issue of discussion was, big, small, medium, fancy and un-fancy boat owners & pwc operators that have their heads up their asses and drive like drunken idiots"...... My view has NOT changed.; Any jerkoff that thinks saturaday or sunday is the time to make a 100 + mph speedrun on one of the narrowest parts of the river/lake and then cries about another boater getting in "His Way" needs to be out in the ocean. If someone can not operate a boat on Lake Havasu and avoid being "crashed into" by a slow moving rental pontoon boat "THREE DIFFERENT TIMES" :sleeping: needs to do his boating on the "kiddie boat" ride at the La Paz County fair. :D Any azzclown that comes out of a marina in a boat so big the driver can't see over the bow, causes another boater to make an evaisive turn causing that boat to overturn, resulting in the death of one of his passengers and dosen't stop to render aid, should be "out in the ocean" with NO BOAT...............Any azzclown that runs 70+ in the narrows near Topoc and runs over somebody, killing them, and keeps on going should NOT own a boat. Any azzclown that thinks it's a good idea to "Bump" a boat in front of him, just to let him know he want's by, should not own a boat............Have you figured it out yet?..... NO APOLOGY is forthcoming from me for my rant on these type idiots.

Kilrtoy
10-01-2007, 09:42 AM
EXACTLY...
He went on another forum bashing me and cutting and pasting my words to make the reader believe a sickly slanted view on his part.
Also, you and I did not get into it, That was some one else you got into with. I simply gave the reader a clearer version of what happened, that was not all cut up and left it at that. I had one post
AND YES, you did slam all fast boat and big boats and 100K boats and said they and the people had no place in havasu and should not come here......
Guess you forgot all that crap you wrote...
Like I said before this is ***boat(BIG, SMALL AND FAST BOATS and PONTOON BOAT.. get back over to the wake boat ski boat forums...