PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy

phebus
09-28-2007, 03:27 PM
I think when the government was done planting reed seeds at the Sandbar, they infested the lake with amoeba to kill the Quagga Mussels.
Wha do you think? :D

RitcheyRch
09-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Sure sounds logical but since when does logic play a part of anything these days.
I think when the government was done planting reed seeds at the Sandbar, they infested the lake with amoeba to kill the Quagga Mussels.

OutCole'd
09-28-2007, 03:40 PM
I think you better put your aluminum foil hat back on.

Mandelon
09-28-2007, 03:41 PM
No way, the Chromium 6 will kill all that stuff in another year or two anyway. :rolleyes:

andy01
09-28-2007, 03:44 PM
I think you better put your aluminum foil hat back on.
I agree with you and I also believe they put some "gay" disease in the water and he was the only one to contract it.......... :D Sorry Rick...... couldn't help myself. Oh I might come out for Tue,Wed,Thur. next week.....
Andy

phebus
09-28-2007, 03:46 PM
The amoeba tried to attack my brain, but couldn't find it. :idea:

LHC30Victory
09-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Sure it didnt get pickled in the process ? :jawdrop: :D

Mandelon
09-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I think Phebus would be immune to any kind of bug like that. the sheer toxicity of the alcohol in those veins would kill just about anything.... :D

beaverretriever
09-28-2007, 04:04 PM
I think all this shit is coming from the girls kooches that were down there in the early 90s for the MTV Spring break thing. They are just growing out of control now.

Sleek-Jet
09-28-2007, 04:05 PM
No way, the Chromium 6 will kill all that stuff in another year or two anyway. :rolleyes:
Na... the raw sewage from Las Vegas that get's dumped in Lake Mead will combine with the CR6 and make all the reeds grow faster...

Magic34
09-28-2007, 04:08 PM
What do the mussels look like if they are on your outdrive? Like when they dry out? White powdery stuff when you brush them off?

DeltaSigBoater
09-28-2007, 04:48 PM
What do the mussels look like if they are on your outdrive? Like when they dry out? White powdery stuff when you brush them off?
What you are describing sounds like tube worms. They are real bitch to clean when the hull has just come out of the water, but after about a week out of the water they just plast off with the pressure washer. Also Tubeworms cannot survive in fresh water they are only native to saltwater.
The Quagga Mussels larva are microscopic, and will start become visible once the larve have attach themselves to your hull, running gear, thru-hull water intakes, & the like. Keep in mind that for them to become visible it takes several weeks even months.

CBadDad
09-28-2007, 05:39 PM
I think you should alert the media.
You can hold the press conference at the sandbar.
No one will ever know you've been drinking.