Congrats on winning at least the wild card. :D :D

Havasu1986
09-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Pads just clinched at least a tie.
Just got home in time to see that. :mad: Friggen 15 freeway. :D

roln 20s
09-28-2007, 07:24 PM
GO DBACKS :D
I'm a big DBacks fan and plan to go to a few Playoff games -- looks to me like the Pads will also make it. How do you feel about the Mets' collapse ??? :D
Roln 20s

BigDogIvan
09-28-2007, 07:26 PM
GO DBACKS :D
How do you feel about the Mets' collapse ??? :D
Roln 20s
Who?? :D :D

Havasu1986
09-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Wow, I've been home for 3 hours. :D
Dude, that was a good time. Sorry I played so mediocre, I'm not much of a mudder. :D
There was a accident in the center divider.:mad: It was only about 1 1/2 hours. Stopped to eat. Had a good time also. We will have to do it again soon. Go Angels:D

Not So Fast
09-29-2007, 07:24 AM
Pads just clinched at least a tie.
I'll go to the stat and rule guru here;) If the D-backs and Pads tie and either one has already clinced at least the wild card which they have correct? Do they still have to have a playoff? I would assume so but just wondering out loud :idea: What say SWB? OH yeah, that was a hellofa performance by the D-Backs last nite, a nail biter most of the way. The Rockies are SOOOOO GOOD now. NSF

Not So Fast
09-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Thanks, I think:confused: Oh well we are going to the playoffs no matter what, quite an accomplishment for a team in the works dont ya think?? NSF

Havasu1986
09-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Well, since the D'Backs have already clinched a spot, then under your proposal, the Padres would also have clinched. Your scenario could happen if the D'backs go 1-1 and the Pads go 2-0. They would play a game in Az, they won the coin flip on Monday, to determine the NL West winner, the other would be the wildcard.
What happens if the Pads lose 2 and the Mets win 2 and the Phillies win 1. They all finish at 89-73. :confused:

AZKC
09-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Tiebreaker Scenarios
If a tiebreaker game is necessary for a one-game playoff to reslove division ties, coin flips were held to determine the host team. In the NL West, the Diamondbacks would host the Padres, Dodgers or Rockies (if necessary). In the NL Central, the Cubs would host the Brewers, the Brewers would host the Cardinals, and the Cardinals would host the Cubs. (if necessary). In the event there is a tie in the NL East only, the Phillies would host the Mets.
If there's a four-way tie among the Mets, Phillies, D-Backs and Padres then the Phillies would host the Mets to determine the NL East champ and the Diamondbacks would host the Padres to determine the NL West champions. The two losing teams would play Tuesday, Oct. 2 to decide the Wild Card. The Phillies or Mets would host the Diamondbacks Mets; the Padres would either host the Phillies or travel to New York; the Rockies would host either way.
Huh:confused: Who's on first?:) :) ;)

squirt'nmyload
09-29-2007, 04:39 PM
rough first inning for the d-backs..................4-0

AZKC
09-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Yawn......
I do believe they clinched when the Pudres lost:D
But I could be wrong:eek:

Not So Fast
09-29-2007, 05:58 PM
rough first inning for the d-backs..................4-0
I figured Gonzales would get hammered by the Rockies, goes to show how hard Webby is to get a win from. I just hope the Rockies go away and we dont have to face them anymore this year!! NSF

squirt'nmyload
09-29-2007, 06:23 PM
I figured Gonzales would get hammered by the Rockies, goes to show how hard Webby is to get a win from. I just hope the Rockies go away and we dont have to face them anymore this year!! NSF
11-1....these guys are on fire

AZJD
09-29-2007, 06:29 PM
11-1....these guys are on fire
Well at least we broke their streak yesterday. Seems they are going to make us pay tonight......
Go D backs. NL West Champs!:D

squirt'nmyload
09-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Well at least we broke their streak yesterday. Seems they are going to make us pay tonight......
Go D backs. NL West Champs!:D
yep..and i have a feeling they aren't done............on another note, after leaving last night i had a front row view of some dude getting tazered on the street!!!! :D :D

AZJD
09-29-2007, 06:38 PM
yep..and i have a feeling they aren't done............on another note, after leaving last night i had a front row view of some dude getting tazered on the street!!!! :D :D
Nice! Had fun, got drunk, had to leave. The normal!!!:D :D