PDA

View Full Version : I have finally received it.

meaniam
02-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Hell yes I finally received my REAL ESTATE LICENCE... After pursuing it for almost a whole year. And 4 months of the state investigating my tickets from when I was 15-19 yrs old. (You need to disclose all misdemeanors)(Mine were for driving without a license). They had finally given me the green light. Funny cause last week I gave up and told the boss I will not be attending anymore classes or meetings, and that I dought the state is going to give it to me.
I am so stoked that it has finally happened and I can put my people skills and sales ability to a good cause. And the world of car sales, will no longer be apart of me. I can finally feel like IÂ’m doing good for people.
I will need to put a huge party together to celebrate my new life. As to when I do this. I will need to announce. But all of you are invited. So keep an eye out.
If anyone is looking for any kind of help in selling or buying property,
I would be honored and work very hard and efficient in getting the job done.
If you would like to know what your property is worth or if you would like a property profile. I would gladly do it free of charge with no obligation. Just ask I will send it to you.
Email me at
Meanchevelle@msn.com
Michael Merrel

Hardly Satisfied
02-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Congrats

AirtimeLavey
02-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Congrats. Best of luck to you. :D

cdog
02-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Congrats and good luck. Welcome to the snake pit. :)