PDA

View Full Version : Question for SummitKarl

PARKER ED
09-29-2007, 10:03 PM
What time do you think you guys will be driving by mile marker 157 or the old Half track marine on your way to La Paz next weekend ? Im on the hill there in Holiday Harbour and would like to watch u guys roll by. THANKS

SummitKarl
09-29-2007, 10:36 PM
What time do you think you guys will be driving by mile marker 157 or the old Half track marine on your way to La Paz next weekend ? Im on the hill there in Holiday Harbour and would like to watch u guys roll by. THANKS
they will roll out of Sara Park at 10am sharp.....so I would say 10:30am for them to pass by you.......it's going to be a major spectacle this year....I already know it's going to be a record turn out...all the clubs in town are going........this is going to be one big show and about a 3-Mile line of cars...
IMO the best view will be from a top the hill just south of cattail...you should be able to get about a 2 mile view of the parade

skyskier
09-30-2007, 06:26 AM
they will roll out of Sara Park at 10am sharp.....so I would say 10:30am for them to pass by you.......it's going to be a major spectacle this year....I already know it's going to be a record turn out...all the clubs in town are going........this is going to be one big show and about a 3-Mile line of cars...
IMO the best view will be from a top the hill just south of cattail...you should be able to get about a 2 mile view of the parade
Im gonna try to leave Hemet thursday AM sometime. Anybody "DRIVING" your car to Havi? I'm looking for some rodders to caravan with. I'll be "DRIVING" my 34 ford.

Not So Fast
09-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Just a thought Karl, is the run on Saturday? If so then the parking lot at Sara Park will be pretty crowded what with the soccer games wont it?? NSF

ahhell
09-30-2007, 08:59 AM
Karl, how come you guys werent out at Laughlin this weekend??:confused:

PARKER ED
09-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info Karl. Ed

SummitKarl
09-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Karl, how come you guys werent out at Laughlin this weekend??:confused:
I bought a booth for my car club at The Big Boys Toy show here in town and sent the lower officers to man the booth while I went out on the lake:D

SummitKarl
09-30-2007, 12:52 PM
Im gonna try to leave Hemet thursday AM sometime. Anybody "DRIVING" your car to Havi? I'm looking for some rodders to caravan with. I'll be "DRIVING" my 34 ford.
look for a red porsche speedster (at SARA Park)...his name is Dave and he will be leading the parade

SummitKarl
09-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Just a thought Karl, is the run on Saturday? If so then the parking lot at Sara Park will be pretty crowded what with the soccer games wont it?? NSF
nope we gone by then ...and they use the lower parking lot anyways

phebus
09-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Rodders don't give a shit about soccer players. :D

SummitKarl
09-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Rodders don't give a shit about soccer players. :D
so is your company gone yet...just got back from the springs everyone is in front of the Agave.....there are even some tell tail reeds hanging of the back of Kilr's boat:jawdrop: :D
so I will head back down if you will

phebus
09-30-2007, 01:19 PM
The in-laws are gone, and I feel all happy and tingly. :D

OutCole'd
09-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Did they leave on their own free will? Or did the tough guy toss them out on their heads??

phebus
09-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Did they leave on their own free will? Or did the tough guy toss them out on their heads??
I couldn't stand up after all the talking they did my ears were bleeding and had my equilibrium all screwed up. :D
I'm going drinking. ;)

RiverRatMike
09-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Hey Karl,
I'll be down at the river house this coming weekend. Heather and I will try and make a trip up to La Paz on the waverunner on Sat to check it out.

SummitKarl
10-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Hey Karl,
I'll be down at the river house this coming weekend. Heather and I will try and make a trip up to La Paz on the waverunner on Sat to check it out.sweet, pull into the launch ramp area (part of my park rental) get their before 12:30 if you want lunch

Ziggy
10-01-2007, 06:48 AM
I thought I'd mistakenly identified you on a boat with "old" people.............guess I did make a mistake :D:D

phebus
10-02-2007, 12:22 AM
I thought I'd mistakenly identified you on a boat with "old" people.............guess I did make a mistake :D:D
Took the outlaws for a boat ride on Saturday.