PDA

View Full Version : deadly water in havazoo

IT'SONLYMONEY
09-30-2007, 11:38 AM
saw an article if the bakersfield paper that was talking about six deaths do to this mold that is in the warm shallow areas of the lake. the spores when stepped on become air born, get into the nose, and then you are dead with in six to 14days. any one know more abou this. i guess there is no cure once you have it and is some really bad stuff. must not be at the sand bar or you would have thousands of deaths. it was in the bakersfield californian yesterday on the front page for you web suffers. check it out scary stuff

Wet Dream
09-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Hey guys, here's another one. :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
09-30-2007, 11:44 AM
You did not pay attention to the article, did you? ONE death on Havasu...ONE

LhcBrad
09-30-2007, 11:49 AM
This is news to me!!!!!!!!!
Ive never heard of anything like this until about 4 or 5 days ago
And about 200 posts ago.
Lets guess how many more new posts we get about this.
Im guessing 7

Cheap Thrills
09-30-2007, 11:57 AM
You Don't Say ? :idea: I've never heard of anything like this , Please tell us more :rolleyes:
T.

Big Warlock
09-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Awesome!! Another detective comes out from the closet with breaking news!!! LOL :D

Forkin' Crazy
09-30-2007, 12:21 PM
saw an article if the bakersfield paper that was talking about six deaths do to this mold that is in the warm shallow areas of the lake. the spores when stepped on become air born, get into the nose, and then you are dead with in six to 14days. any one know more abou this. i guess there is no cure once you have it and is some really bad stuff. must not be at the sand bar or you would have thousands of deaths. it was in the bakersfield californian yesterday on the front page for you web suffers. check it out scary stuff
Spores huh? Sounds like our gov should be using this "chemical weapon" in Iraq. :idea:
LOL!:rolleyes:

IT'SONLYMONEY
10-01-2007, 09:56 AM
man all a person does is ask a question and you focks jump all over him.
no i didn't read the article a friend told me about it at dinner. didn't know that it was such a touchy subject. i was just concerned about the lake. the paper probably didn't explain it right.
have a nice focking day too

Baja Big Dog
10-01-2007, 10:01 AM
no i didn't read the article a friend told me about it at dinner. didn't know that it was such a touchy subject. i was just concerned about the lake. the paper probably didn't explain it right.
THANKS FOR THE POST MONEY..IT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION./

Keith E. Sayre
10-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Not to add any fuel to the wildfire, but how does anyone really know that
the young man that died actually contracted the virus here at the lake and
not in some swimming pool or muddy area behind some leaking swimming pool in a ravine or any of 1000 other places like a dirty small fish pond in someones back yard? I know it sounds like a long shot but it is weird how
quickly people are to condemn our lake. Remember when that Tostado man
drowned in the channel a few years ago, the ER doctor who hates our lake
immediately called it C02 in our channel. Then when called on the carpet for
his results, it was changed to the C02 may have been a secondary factor.
I think it's tragic that he drowned and I think it's even more tragic that this
youth passed away recently from it but until they really know what caused
it, it seem premature to automatically assume it was the lake. Or am I missing part of the story?
Keith Sayre

Hal
10-01-2007, 10:19 AM
It does not become airborn, it gets into the nose thru the water. At least thats what I read. Just wondering but how could something under water and wet become airborn anyway?:) :)

Havasu_Dreamin
10-01-2007, 10:23 AM
It's not you...It's jus tthat there are at least 10+ threads on this in last few days.....

It's Only Money
10-01-2007, 11:15 AM
The original. All else are fakirs and poseurs. Keith said it best...no proof he contracted the amoeba in Lake Havasu.