PDA

View Full Version : Wanted For Murder!

Boatcop
09-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Name: Naegleria fowler
AKA: "Single Cell Brain Eating Slime"
MO: Preys primarily on boys
If seen, please contact "America's Most Wanted Amoebas"
http://www.volusiahealth.com/eh/public_updates/images/Naegleria%20fowleri%20trophozoites.jpg

fat rat
09-30-2007, 01:23 PM
I think the last place I seen it was in Texas.:eek:

phebus
09-30-2007, 01:25 PM
Big Warlock, does he have the description right? I don't want you to go all "special forces" on Boatcop or anything. :D

DeltaSigBoater
09-30-2007, 01:35 PM
BoatCop,
Do you have your guys stopping everyone on the river and showing them a picture of the culprits? :idea:

riverbound
09-30-2007, 01:38 PM
BoatCop,
Do you have your guys stopping everyone on the river and showing them a picture of the culprits? :idea:
We should get a group together (B.A.B.E) boaters agains brain eaters. and pass ot fllyers and stickers and such.

AZKC
09-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Maybe the clams/mussels know where to find these murders..........

OCMerrill
09-30-2007, 01:57 PM
So it's kinda like a Catholic Priest huh? :idea:
:D :D :D
:eek:
:D :D

rrrr
09-30-2007, 02:06 PM
I think the last place I seen it was in Texas.:eek:
Actually, this summer two people were infected by the same amoeba while swimming in Lake LBJ near Marble Falls and died as a result.
But you don't see me and Ratso and the rest of the Texans going all batshit over it......we figure drink more hard liquor and vaccinate yerself. :idea: :D :D

OCMerrill
09-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Actually, this summer two people were infected by the same amoeba while swimming in Lake LBJ near Marble Falls and died as a result.
But you don't see me and Ratso and the rest of the Texans going all batshit over it......we figure drink more hard liquor and vaccinate yerself. :idea: :D :D
Or when you dive into the water don't suck it up your nose...or...pour a fair amount of vodka in your nose after a good swim.