PDA

View Full Version : Chargers secondary

jbone
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Sucks sak. They cannot cover anyone down field.:mad:

jbone
09-30-2007, 02:37 PM
All they have to do is throw down field and they will watch KC catch and run.:mad: :mad:
If they really want to make a run at the playoffs, they need some new corners!

Singleton
09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
We need a NEW coach. Norv Turner sucks as a coach.
His clock management skills are just plain stupid.

jbone
09-30-2007, 03:19 PM
I just found out he is now 0-6 against KC as a head coach.
J

BajaMike
09-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Another brillient game plan by Norv Turver....he sucks!
"You hire a loser coach, you’re going to be loser team. Norv Turner has been a loser for a long time. Hell, the Chargers hired him to be their offensive coordinator in 2001 and fired him after ONE season. He’s had 6 NFL coaching jobs in the last 7 years. That does NOT mean you’re good.
AJ Smith was quoted as saying that “We’ve made a change at the head coaching position, and we feel that we now are prepared to have Norv take us to the ‘next level’ and get us to the Super Bowl.” Norv’s been to the playoffs in one season in his coaching career, where he lost in the second round. His NFL head coaching record overall is 59-83-1. How is that an upgrade from Marty Schottenhemier, who has the 5th most wins for a coach in NFL history? (Marty is 200-126-1, 5-13 in the playoffs.)
AJ Smith should be saying to the Charger fans..."I'm sorry I blew it again"!

racecar.hotshoe
09-30-2007, 03:21 PM
How about them Chiefs....lol

Not So Fast
09-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Anybody got a spare brown paper bag, size 7 3/4, PLEASE:( GO CARDINALS & D-BACKS:D I'm gonna go throw up now:mad: NSF

disco_charger
09-30-2007, 03:55 PM
That was some unbelievably bad coaching. Hand it to the Chiefs for making adjustments and exploiting the Chargers weakness.

XtrmWakeborder
09-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Playoffs? lol good luck. You better get it together, and fast.

bruddah
09-30-2007, 04:06 PM
ya i cant beilieve it either... i was talking sh*t all game to the kc crew next to us and then once they started winning it was like a gauntlet!!!! man why cant we execute and win a game!!

Not So Fast
09-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Now that Ive recovered from projectile vommiting here's my take for what its worth; We did not improve in any areas, Coaching the most obvious, the secondary which is the most porous, receivers except for Gates have hands of stone, took the juice away from Merriman and turned him into a girl, and Phil is not looking too good!!:( It looks like a very long season, we couldnt score even a field goal in the second half, WHOA:eek: what happened with the offense oh great white coach Norv????????????? NSF

Focker
09-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Now that Ive recovered from projectile vommiting here's my take for what its worth; We did not improve in any areas, Coaching the most obvious, the secondary which is the most porous, receivers except for Gates have hands of stone, took the juice away from Merriman and turned him into a girl, and Phil is not looking too good!!:( It looks like a very long season, we couldnt score even a field goal in the second half, WHOA:eek: what happened with the offense oh great white coach Norv????????????? NSF
bobby
your team ____s
at least denver tried
oh for u Raider fans Foff
see ya soon and to KANSAS CITY FANS
thank u

Not So Fast
09-30-2007, 04:54 PM
bobby
your team ____s
at least denver tried
oh for u Raider fans Foff
see ya soon and to KANSAS CITY FANS
thank u
Hard to talk smack when your team plays like Alice so I'll take my brown paper bag and leave now thank you. NSF

Focker
09-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Hard to talk smack when your team plays like Alice so I'll take my brown paper bag and leave now thank you. NSF
bobby
come on now no smack talk ill admit we have two ugly wins but u have 3 ugly loss's :D

dmontzsta
09-30-2007, 05:07 PM
How about them Raiders? they have turned it around this year and the two losses should have been wins, especially against the broncos, that was in the bag.

socalmofo
09-30-2007, 05:38 PM
I think the problem is the DLINE push, not the secondary. If a quarterback has 5 seconds to throw he will pick aparty ANY secondary!

Jbb
09-30-2007, 05:52 PM
.....go Falcons!

westair
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM
How about them Raiders? they have turned it around this year and the two losses should have been wins, especially against the broncos, that was in the bag.
As a Charger guy I'm feeling a little uneasy about Oct. 14. BTW, all my Raider comments are on hold until further notice.:D

SandbarScot
09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Like I said....GO NORV!!! :D