PDA

View Full Version : What happened with Inside line?

Nord
02-27-2006, 11:28 AM
It says something about the account being suspended or something???
Is this old news?

djunkie
02-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Try this
http://theinsideline.org/forums/index.php

djunkie
02-27-2006, 11:38 AM
I understand that you have to re-register and been a noob all over again.
Yup its all new.

blender over
02-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Yup its all new.
and improved :)

Nord
02-27-2006, 11:56 AM
O.k I re-registered, but my post count is at 1~~!!!!!!
WTF!!
Oh well, Thanks for the new site address!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-27-2006, 04:28 PM
.org??
How did she get that kind of domain? I thought you had to be a registered non-profit org to get that? I realize that ISL is not set up for profit, but . . . I don't know, just seems strange. Don't care really, but I wonder if and how that is regulated. I always trusted .org sites as more reliable and teach my students that when researching, but now I'm going to wonder how reliable the information they have on those sites is.

Rexone
02-27-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't think there's any restriction on who can register a .org. They're just not as desireable as .com's.
If it's on the internet it has to be true though.
:)

Bre
02-27-2006, 08:27 PM
.org??
How did she get that kind of domain? I thought you had to be a registered non-profit org to get that? I realize that ISL is not set up for profit, but . . . I don't know, just seems strange. Don't care really, but I wonder if and how that is regulated. I always trusted .org sites as more reliable and teach my students that when researching, but now I'm going to wonder how reliable the information they have on those sites is.
Not sure. The cent. tunnels told me it was ava. so I grabbed it. So far it's a free site.... no advertsing or anything ???soo....

Tom Brown
02-27-2006, 08:52 PM
It says something about the account being suspended or something???
Is this old news?
I heard the ASPCA had the site shut down due to the worst beastiality violations they had ever seen.
Don't know... that's just what I heard.